The ''Namaste'' Crowd - Another Mind Control Layer?

page: 17
61
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
Sending out love and light is a positive and beautiful thing in this world where we are surrounded by hatred and darkness.
Where I live, there is no darkness. There is black and white and grey, but none of the darkness that you are implying. You are surrounded by something that inspires fear, is what I take you mean. That fear is caused by your own lack of acceptance of your responsibility for the totality of your experience. Would you put yourself in a position where you could really be damaged permanently? Of course not. Now, do you think the Infinite desires your well-being less than you do? Telling answer, isn't it?


I don't understand why someone would criticise a bringer of light.

When they limit their definition of "light" to that which they prefer over their idea of "dark", they fail in bringing true enlightenment, and try instead to foist a sham of conditional love in its place. That action is both odious and dishonest. Therefore, the criticism is well-earned.


It does not matter whether a lightbringer is from earth or elsewhere - they still cast light in the darkness.
Better yet to simply BE the light. There is no need to "cast" anything, as all is one, and the illusion of separation between 'I' and 'you', or 'this' and 'that', is what brings the pain and suffering that lightworkers so ostensibly dislike. It is the combined artifacts of opposition that bother lightworkers, but so many of them try to use an opposition-based mindset to overcome opposition. To exit the world of opposites, live the reality that all is one being merely having an experience. When you start to label "good", "bad", "light", "dark", you keep yourself in the paradigm of opposites.




posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink.


Namaste



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
No doubt the love and light philosophy gives some people a warm and fuzzy feeling. It allows them to feel good about themselves and the world. That's wonderful for them but lets jettison back to the good ol' days of WW2. If the west sat down in a circle holding hands wishing love and light to the Germans & Japanese, would they have retreated? Would that have ended the war or would they have trampled right over the top of us? Welcome to the real world boys and girls!

Without those brave soldiers that decided that love and light wasn't the way to go, and that they would actually have to go out and fight or sacrifice themselves to save their (your) countries and their (your) freedoms, the love and light people wouldn't exist today. It's kind of ironic really that without such violence, you wouldn't have the freedom to bang on about your love and light.

It's great in theory... but completely impractical and useless in the greater scheme of things. Unless the person who hates you decides to love you back, your love will make no positive change to the world. It may just get you killed. I wish the world wasn't this way but it is.

IRM


Yes, exactly! Now please tell me the story about how Ghandi murdered Britons by the million to gain Indian independence!



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
No doubt the love and light philosophy gives some people a warm and fuzzy feeling. It allows them to feel good about themselves and the world. That's wonderful for them but lets jettison back to the good ol' days of WW2. If the west sat down in a circle holding hands wishing love and light to the Germans & Japanese, would they have retreated? Would that have ended the war or would they have trampled right over the top of us? Welcome to the real world boys and girls!

Without those brave soldiers that decided that love and light wasn't the way to go, and that they would actually have to go out and fight or sacrifice themselves to save their (your) countries and their (your) freedoms, the love and light people wouldn't exist today. It's kind of ironic really that without such violence, you wouldn't have the freedom to bang on about your love and light.

It's great in theory... but completely impractical and useless in the greater scheme of things. Unless the person who hates you decides to love you back, your love will make no positive change to the world. It may just get you killed. I wish the world wasn't this way but it is.

IRM


Yes, exactly! Now please tell me the story about how Ghandi murdered Britons by the million to gain Indian independence!


The bony emaciated Bastard!


I knew he must be up to something!
edit on 31/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut
 

Yep - The Young Ones. Now THERE was a great show!

Maybe a healthy dose of UK TV humor circa 70's-80's is what we all need more of....



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It seems the status quo here is to be negative and driven by ego. Perhaps those that don't believe in the love and light approach should put it in perspective.

If you could make the whole of society a majority of love and light, or a majority of people like yourself, which would you choose? And which of those choices would be productive and unifying with others? Which choice would lead to division?



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia


You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink.


Namaste


"If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Out of the frying pan, into the fire."

Erm....is your comment meant to be 'deep' or something. No offense, but these are all over-used cliches. I know what you are trying to imply - but really.... old and haggard cliches? Or are you being sarcastic??



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999
 

you clearly need to re evaluate your facts. I really dont like to waste time with people like you. no offense.



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999
 


"You can carve a goat out of wood but you can't make him dance." -My crazy grandfather.

Is that less haggard and over-used for you?



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I love how people can come on this thread, and insult other people for 17 pages, with nary a post removed.

But if you insult a certain demographic that pays the bills around here, your post is removed within seconds. But of course, no one is pushing an agenda here.

Ask yourself....why would so many spend so much time trying to get others to hate each other?



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
No doubt the love and light philosophy gives some people a warm and fuzzy feeling. It allows them to feel good about themselves and the world. That's wonderful for them but lets jettison back to the good ol' days of WW2. If the west sat down in a circle holding hands wishing love and light to the Germans & Japanese, would they have retreated? Would that have ended the war or would they have trampled right over the top of us? Welcome to the real world boys and girls!

Without those brave soldiers that decided that love and light wasn't the way to go, and that they would actually have to go out and fight or sacrifice themselves to save their (your) countries and their (your) freedoms, the love and light people wouldn't exist today. It's kind of ironic really that without such violence, you wouldn't have the freedom to bang on about your love and light.

It's great in theory... but completely impractical and useless in the greater scheme of things. Unless the person who hates you decides to love you back, your love will make no positive change to the world. It may just get you killed. I wish the world wasn't this way but it is.

IRM


Yes, exactly! Now please tell me the story about how Ghandi murdered Britons by the million to gain Indian independence!


The bony emaciated Bastard!


I knew he must be up to something!
edit on 31/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)


So would you actually like to make a statement about this? This is a real world example of how nonviolence and love solved a world problem....just as people like you claim that it cannot. Or shall we just tell a joke, gloss that over and move on and pretend we are always right?
edit on 31-12-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by android18957392
It seems the status quo here is to be negative and driven by ego. Perhaps those that don't believe in the love and light approach should put it in perspective.

If you could make the whole of society a majority of love and light, or a majority of people like yourself, which would you choose? And which of those choices would be productive and unifying with others? Which choice would lead to division?


Definitely a majority where people where capable of self acceptance, free thought, and driven by a belief in justice.
A world full of cults? Hmmm...I think that would certainly lead to more war, strife, and division - as all religions invariably do. So yep - certainly I would go with the responsible free-thinkers every time thank you



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
double post

please delete.

Cheers.
edit on 31-12-2011 by jimbo999 because: double post



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I don't care what you say.

Love and light are the only things humans have to survive.

So, let's survive, with love and light.



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone
 


Then you go eat that sandwich and drink milk to survive.



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Change whats on the t.v to change the mass's minds.

Change your negative thinking to positive thinking and see how better your life gets.

OP is clueless.



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
reply to post by jimbo999
 

you clearly need to re evaluate your facts. I really dont like to waste time with people like you. no offense.


I do? Please - feel free to (ahem) enlighten me then. What facts do I need to re-evaluate?

Why don't you? Do I shake your belief systems in an unorthodox manner or something? Or is logic and truth too disconcerting?

None taken.



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MConnalley
 


Yes, MC,

I fail to see your point.



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Omody
 

Welcome!... and BTW , you can "Edit" your edits.






top topics
 
61
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join