It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ''Namaste'' Crowd - Another Mind Control Layer?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by chr0naut

That's ok, yes Babylonian, its just that we progress, I hate that word, but we do, and I do believe it is like stepping stones,

I just can't express myself.

Don't take offense,

None taken (I like to think I have a sense of humor).

Cheerz,

or should I say

Fairy-dust and Unicorns!

I will forget this whole conversation by morning and have to read through it all over again, I can't wait to see what I wrote.

night
edit on 123131p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I see... and a happy new year to you too!

I'm not there yet, still need a few more (responsible) drinks & a few hours!

Woot !!!

edit on 31/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

Ok, sorry I raised my font at you!

Is it a matter of symantics to you or do you really object to love and light?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I see... and a happy new year to you too!

Woot !!!

edit on 31/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

LOL, no, the sad thing is, I am sober,

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Hi chr0,

The universe persists in jokes and logic puzzles.

Just something more for us to work out before we die of boredom.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

We, people of valour and action, should not let our current sober state interfere with a good piss-up!

Sparkles and rainbows to ya.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I see this thread seems to have caused a lot of undue division. The way I see it , you have people that create and you have people that destroy. The funny part is that most of us switch roles between these two types daily, some hourly. I'm a positive person over all, I tend to give more than I take and help others when I can.... Not for reward or recognition , but because It's the right thing to do. I also try to be thankful for what I have instead of taking it for granted.

It has nothing to do with a particular dogma or spiritual movement and everything to do with my own moral compass and the example I try to set for my children. I've got a high EQ (I think that's the label nowadays) and I'm very sensitive to subtle energies of others and their emotions, the only way I know how to describe this is I think I "feel" more or I'm a little more "tuned in" than your average person.

Because I'm sensitive to these energies, I'm very aware of the type of energy (positive/negative) I'm putting out and I try my best (not always successful) to put out positive energy (love and light or whatever you'd like to label it) to others.

Now, because of my personality, I'm sort of like a mirror...if you're sending out hate and discontent , I'll reflect it right back to you...and some. I'm a "Press to Test" sort of person , if you come looking for a problem, congrats...you found one. It's a part of my personality I'm working on...we're all works in progress right?

At the end of the day, I don't see how people trying to spread "love and light" is a problem. It takes all kinds of people to make this world go round, from trigger pullers to clergymen. As long as someone isn't being a direct hinderance to you and your personal path FIDO.

Live & Let Live

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
One more thing, all the books I have read and studied are but a dim memory, getting dimmer everyday,

Not unlike what the future holds for all the great minds, the philosophers, the scientist, the inventors,

ALL THE GREAT THINKERS ON THE FORUMS, ARE JUST PASSING TIME, ONE DAY IT WILL ALL BE FORGOTTEN,

BETTER IF WE HAD GONE FISHING

OOPS CAPS,

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Goodness....not another lovey dovey thread.

You totally got my sarcastic yet, somewhat meaningful post.

dare I type....

namaste...

ooohhh, i went and did it

I have never said namaste in my life, it sticks in my throat, like when I was a kid and my mom would force me to say thank you, I have problems.

I can't help myself.....StormDancer.................I LOVE YOU.

I have problems...

Don't we All though???

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

It's hard to discern what ideas are volatile and what works. Your style of questioning everything is very inspiring and brave that's what will make the new world a better place. I use meditation and know that mindfulness is the true path to solidarity and true inner peace. However and I have kept a very open mind in the stuff Ive been learning my biggest Help came from Alan watts and the matrix philosophy videos however I also know that unearthing the true self isn't what we came here for we are here to take in the experience and learn to master ourselves so this unearthing becomes natural to us as a species and lately the world is inside out and seems to be working toward a total resolve to complete the circle that makes us. Good job friend everything should be questioned!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sagittarian69

Who is manipulating them? I'm speaking of the L&L crowd in general here. Have you ever heard of 'The Flower Of Life" cult? I have two friends involved in that nonsense, and I've heard some of the ridiculous concepts bandied about by them. Their leader - the self-professed re-incarnation of Melchizedek, an ancient high priest of biblical scripture (ahem) - charges them large sums of money to take his followers all over the world looking for sacred buried crystals (none of which are ever actually seen of course..). This guy is making a very good living taking advantage of gullible people in my opinion... His talks and theories are a hodge-podge of archeology, pseudo-science, and ancient scriptures that make no sense whatsoever to anyone outside his circle of devout disciples.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm joining this thread kind of late so I apologize if I bring up anything that was previous mentioned.

Personally, I'm divided on the "Love and Light" philosophy because it doesn't seem to inspire people to try and create legitimate and positive change in the world. While I agree that encouraging peace and kindness is definitely a great thing, it will not solve much of our problems until each nation's political corruption is eliminated and the economy is more stable. It would too much of a paradox if the public was suddenly full of compassion while our governments still perform its nefarious actions in the shadows while putting on a facade of that very same compassion.

And, just maybe being eternally peaceful is just another form of being submissive. Why not encourage both spiritual enlightenment as well as competition? Humans are fiery by nature and their passion to create (or destroy) shouldn't go to waste. If such things as competitiveness were gently removed from our nature and was replaced entirely with an overwhelming sense of peace and love, then we would gladly accept any form of oppression because then it would be natural for us to love and accept our oppressors.

There is a very popular website for those who follow the New Age related philosophies. www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

It is a very interesting website because it demonstrates the positives and negatives of this type of crowd (Although I would possibly ignore the mentions of the Galactic Federation of Light if you don't personally care for it.) There are some things about the website that concerns me however.

-For one it seems that a lot of people are just relying on "Aliens" to save them from this hellish world because humanity is, according to them, destined for an intervention from extraterrestrial sources. I know humanity generally tries to stray from its problems, but encouraging this kind of mentality won't do any good either.

-For such a unified group, there has certainly been a lot of fighting occurring between members over the existence of the so-called "Galactic Federation of Light". Obviously if the foundations of this philosophy are easily destroyed then how is it so enlightening.

Sorry for rambling

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

The world is already broken but that doesn't matter because I am eternal.

How utterly tedious for you.

If all you can do is mock the thread? Just leave it?

Sure, because humor (and especially sarcasm) is an invalid means of human expression.

edit on 30/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

LOL! Yes, god forbid - not sarcasm!!

Before you know it, people will start questioning their Cult leaders...and...and. I mean - just where will it all end?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

The world is already broken but that doesn't matter because I am eternal.

How utterly tedious for you.

If all you can do is mock the thread? Just leave it?

Sure, because humor (and especially sarcasm) is an invalid means of human expression.

edit on 30/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

LOL! Yes, god forbid - not sarcasm!!

Before you know it, people will start questioning their Cult leaders...and...and. I mean - just where will it all end?

"Sarcasm, I hate sarcasm. Once a geezer said "nice day" to me and it wasn't, so I had to kill 'im, didnt I... I hate sarcasm". - Brian Damage courtesy of The Young Ones.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hello and Blessings....
I am ' new ' to this " posting "....please forgive any human errors or shortcomings. Thanks !
I read through several of the posts, " pro " & " con " of the folks in and ' out ' of the ' Namaste ' crowd....
I, myself love to use that salutation / greeting to many people. I TRY earnestly in my own ' seeking ', in overcoming all shortcomings, to not look down at, or try to judge others on their level of " light " attainment / enlightenment. I have seen / experienced much of the pain-misery-sadness-misfortunes, etc., of this present life. I try to be of help, and Pray for compassion to be filled w / more of what many True enlightened souls have experienced as GOD'S Divine Love. I personally know and feel there are......souls-people who(m) are NOT truthful, loving, and filled with a True Love to be more of service-help to all Mankind......but....there is always an element of negativity-' evil ' within any ' group '. Please do not ' label ' all sincere people who(m) may be STRIVING to be that Divine Love in ACTION, negatively, as " part of the namaste crowd ", who(m) are perhaps, not as ' perfect ' as you'd like them to be. Many True Enlightened Beings have taught the same message....of sincere Divine Love in Action....experiencing the True Kingdom of Heaven WITHIN, and by example....and True Teaching....in COMPASSION....leading others to at least TRY to seek the SAME Divine REALITY Within....and live the True Life in the ONE God.
My understanding for the word ' namaste ' [ 2 words = Namo Aste ] is,....it means....derived from Sanskrit, seemingly originating from the India subcontinent....a heartfelt salutation...recognizing the existence of another [ human ] being in society-the Universe in reverence and worship, acknowledging another person's Divinity....at the very least, a sign of mutual respect....... To me, " i " acknowledge the LIFEFORCE...in the ' other person '...as the SAME LIFEFORCE within me. So, i TRY to respect the other soul.
I hope my little ' input ' is somewhat helpful to any other soul reading these posts ?!
Blessings to all of you, this coming new year 2012. Peace, LOVE and....NAMASTE ! Omody

edit on 31-12-2011 by Omody because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2011 by Omody because: better vocabulary, added words for clarification, clear-er intent, etc..

edit on 31-12-2011 by Omody because: No more edits....hoping this gets posted. Namaste to all.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join