It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF - Active Eugenics Program - "We're All Being Poisoned"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I'm old enough to remember enough, and I've done a lot of adding 2 & 2 together, yet so many here are either unintentionally ignorant, or willfully ignorant.

If money didn't exist, we'd all be wealthy.

Oh really! Were you planning to work on a collective farm? Or what were you going to trade for food and other needs? Money just makes it easier to get what you want, otherwise you would be trading cows for bread. And you think other people haven't figured it out, you havent apparently even thought through what economy would be like without money. If you didn't own land you also would not be wealthy. Do you own land? Can you grow all your own foods? Do you have a spinning wheel? Sheep for wool? How would you get a computer? Trade a goat for one?'

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hopenotfeariswhatweneed
if depopulation is their agenda i think its fair to say we wouldnt have such a large population....wiping out a few billion people would be kinda messy......but there is a lot of eveidence to show we are being slowly poisoned,but i think its much more likely scenario that its all about making more money..these elites are sick,all they care about is money,nothing else matters...think about it ..we all live longer,we are all tied in to the pharmas drugs in one way or another(some more than others) it makes sense that tptb stand to make oodles of money outa of dumbing down a soceity and making them dependant on pharma to stay alive

peace

No one said they were successful, just that that is their plan. All you have to do is study UN Agenda 21 and the statements made by its major proponents, people like Maurice Strong. Even Bill Gates is signed on to this stuff. Ever hear his vaccination talk at the TED conference where he says he likes vaccination for zero population growth? These people are hiding their agendas in plain sight. And still some people just cannot accept it as fact.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join