It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF - Active Eugenics Program - "We're All Being Poisoned"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I recall a statement i read/heard somewhere, (cant remember so dont ask) regarding population control via contraception. After this failed TPTB realised "if we cant control life , we can certainly control death!"

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Again, you state a reasonable thing for people to do in order to keep and or repair their health. But, we as Americans have been conditioned to be lazy and enjoy stuff that's fast and cheap. It's no wonder they call today's kids the Now Generation. We have been brainwashed into satisfying our base needs with instant gratification. Many people need to be deprogrammed before they can even have the ability and strength to live healthy lives.

One thing our government could do is stop allowing clinically obese people to receive permanent disability. I'm all for giving them some assistance for up to a year or eighteen months while they're seeing a nutritionalist or opting for surgery or however else they feel would get them back on track. Keep in mind though that I'm not including those with serious medical conditions such as thyroid conditions. As you already stated, some people could cure their diabetes by changing their eating habits and losing weight, but then they wouldn't be eligible for disability. We need to stop giving folks an excuse for not changing. Fast food is just as addicting as cigarettes. They both are enjoyable and are habit forming. The thing is is that they both provide money for big corporations and pharmaceutical companies. This is why the government isn't paying much attention to curbing these addictions.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

If you take away their disability they're still fat though.

Sure the Gov will have some funds to do other things with, but the fat people will still be fat. The fact is that if these people didn't diet and exersize when they reached 350 lbs, they will not diet and exersize just because their benefits are gone. No one continues to be a fat slob to receive benefits except Homer Simpson in that one episode. I really really hope not anyway.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
A group I have belonged to call natural mamas have made it our mission to literally get this news out! It is horrifying beyond horrifying! I'm glad this news is starting to get some recognition here in the US!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Again, you state a reasonable thing for people to do in order to keep and or repair their health. But, we as Americans have been conditioned to be lazy and enjoy stuff that's fast and cheap. It's no wonder they call today's kids the Now Generation. We have been brainwashed into satisfying our base needs with instant gratification. Many people need to be deprogrammed before they can even have the ability and strength to live healthy lives.

One thing our government could do is stop allowing clinically obese people to receive permanent disability. I'm all for giving them some assistance for up to a year or eighteen months while they're seeing a nutritionalist or opting for surgery or however else they feel would get them back on track. Keep in mind though that I'm not including those with serious medical conditions such as thyroid conditions. As you already stated, some people could cure their diabetes by changing their eating habits and losing weight, but then they wouldn't be eligible for disability. We need to stop giving folks an excuse for not changing. Fast food is just as addicting as cigarettes. They both are enjoyable and are habit forming. The thing is is that they both provide money for big corporations and pharmaceutical companies. This is why the government isn't paying much attention to curbing these addictions.

I'm not big on the eugenics theory, but I do think there is collusion between the FDA and big corporations. The research shows that that the food pyramid is crap, and that eating a 'low fat, high carb diet' as has been preached for decades is causing grief. Look around. All that 'Heart Healthy' whole grain and 'margarine is healthier than butter' preaching is not making a population of healthy people. But the farm subsidies go to the growing of wheat, corn, and soy, (mostly GM)-not organic vegetables.

We are being lied to.

The American Diabetes Association diet is one that has people eating sugars and starches and modifying blood sugar spikes with drugs.

What the heck is that? Type 2 can be cured in most cases with diet. Dr. Gundry, Dr. Rosedale, and many others are doing it daily. but if you listen to the so-called government EXPERTS, they continue to preach that chocolate cake and soda pop is fine as long as you monitor your blood sugar levels.

American people are not dumb. But they have been trained to trust the powers that be - our government - to tell us what to eat for health. We're victims of misplaced trust. And perhaps we're a little lazy about doing research ourselves when the collective wisdom is pushed from all angles every day.

Trying to get a good, clean diet from shopping in a grocery store is nearly impossible even when you know what to get. But, still, we can choose not to be victims to a large degree and opt out of drinking soda, eating factory foods, and binging on sweets and fast foods.

My name on here refers to my recent tactic in dealing with this kind of insanity. I just opt out - back away - refuse to play. I then make my own decisions. And I don't care if they fly in the face of "wisdom.'

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Alex Jones is also backtracking in the video. He is claiming that the attack on him regarding his stance on juice boxes turning kids gay is not accurate.

ummm. I just watched that video here on ATS last week. He in fact stated "My son will drink this and want to have babies."

He said it. The juice box makes kids gay. How can he possibly spin it any other way. He was a raging lunatic. I'm not saying there is no validity to what he's saying. I'm saying this dude is the king of spin doctors. He believes so vehemently what he says that he cannot ever admit wrongdoing or error. It's almost a mental illness when you are so strongly tied to a belief system.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I recently enrolled and completed and Environmental Law class on an Ivy League Open Course program. I love to learn and I wanted to know exactly what was being taught to the 'Elite' children. The hottest topic, and most disturbing, was BPA. These young minds were being taught which products and items to avoid while at the same time were given tactics and scenarios to watch for to initiate potential class action lawsuits. The link below is but a window. They know, they will profit from it. We shouldn't know and will pay for ignorance. Please pass info about BPA to anyone you know. Be sure to back it up or no one will believe it. Massive class actions regarding BPA have already been settled. Once they are settled, they will avoid further monetary harm, therefore wont give a you know what.

www.baumhedlundlaw.com...

www.baumhedlundlaw.com...

Thank you!! I Love this place!!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

If you take away their disability they're still fat though.

You totally missed what my point was. There is such a thing as temporary disability. I also said that they could be on assistance while learning how to eat right. I'd rather my tax dollars go towards treatment and education than promoting laziness. Believe it or not, my friend knows a guy who got fat just to be on disability. Yes, these people do exist.

The person who commented above stating that the government food pyramid and healthy eating suggestions is right. They are crap. Margarine is not safer than butter. If I remember right, it's one molecule away from plastic. And the other commenter about BPA. This is also a toxic chemical that is difficult to avoid.

It's more than just fast food and trying to be healthy. Our entire environment has been contaminated. One can try to do everything right, but like I stated earlier, you'd have to move into a cave and eat only what you grew and killed. The bottom line is that toxins are all around us and the government has been and is aware of this, yet aren't doing anything to curb them. Sick and dying people are worth more money.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I agree Spinal,

Additionally, if "our" FDA and EPA operated as protection agencies for humans and not as protection agencies for grotesquely large business, the guy the pounds salted butter and kielbasa would get his check. Those who would like to avoid poison would be able to do so.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OmNishEnt

It's a nice idea, but you cannot avoid the poisons
Scroll down for the chart showing everything that Fluoride is in.
www.nal.usda.gov...

Here is the related thread about how Fluoride causes many health problems and how to detox as well as how to block it from absorbing into your body.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Not to be cruel, or mean, or even sound ignorant. But I kind of agree with the power's that be on this one. We need to curb the population, look at everything humankind does as a whole, and how fast we multiply. With no where to go, we're going to hit a thresh hold sooner or later and have a colony collapse, so rather have to kill a few to save the many.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedite

In all reality, people didn't used to live as long as they do now, so it wouldn't be an issue if they weren't also trying to prolong life spans.

It's easier to understand when you look at it like a sick game instead of trying to understand it as a sort of killing field.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Just a though about why we are all being poisioned. There are
8 billion people in the world.
939,318,700 pigs in the world www.thepigsite.com...
895 096 200 cows in the world micpohling.wordpress.com...
15,853,900,000 chickens in the world en.wikipedia.org...
655 573 656 sheep in the world micpohling.wordpress.com...
That alone makes 26.343 BILLION mouths to feed all the while the bugs are doing everything they can to eat all of our crops. As fast as the chemical companies can make chemicals to kill the bugs the bugs are adapting and becoming impervious to the chemicals. Does someone have a suggestion on how to feed 26.3 BILLION mouths EVERYDAY without the chemicals necessary to keep the bugs from eating our food? Hey I dont like it either, I wont eat anything corn based anymore but does ANYONE have ANY ideas? Realistic ideas?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

"It's more than just fast food and trying to be healthy. Our entire environment has been contaminated. One can try to do everything right, but like I stated earlier, you'd have to move into a cave and eat only what you grew and killed. The bottom line is that toxins are all around us and the government has been and is aware of this, yet aren't doing anything to curb them. Sick and dying people are worth more money."

This is the key issue and we have allowed it to happen because it's happened bit by bit - drip drip drip and now we start to wake up and find all choice has been taken away - we eat what they have determined is available to us and drink what they determine should be available - they have passed so many laws that disable our power to self determination.

We're like spiders caught in their evil web and they make our food so expensive that our heads are lowered as we struggle to survive and put food on the table for our families - hungry and starving people son't get involved in Politics they have more urgent needs.

They will continue this until 3rd world conditions become the norm - drip drip drip and none of us have the strength to fight back - it is already happening - I think it's 48% of Americans are already on food stamps - Are they in a position to fight back? I think they have other concerns they have become so lethargic and so strapped for cash - they can't afford the transport to participate in any Protests they do support - many no longer even have a roof over their heads.

No they have too many Slaves now - they can't feed them all so they will find ways to discard them and what better way than inflicting them with disease by lowering their immune systems via stress/toxins/chemicals/vaccines and sending them to War so they can kill each other.

These Governments are supposedly elected in order to speak for the people - was anyone asked at any stage if they wanted all this crap - No - but it doesn't matter because even the elections are simply a way of convincing people that they DO have the POWER OF SELF DETERMINATION and that THEY DO LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY but in reality the person who becomes President and all his Side Kicks are Hand Picked Years before they are needed and are just waiting to be slot into place dependent on what Political Manouvers are required at the time of Elections. Some of their plans take a bit longer to implement than others hence some Presidents get a further term of Office.

These things are decades in the making.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by quedup

Just a though about why we are all being poisioned. There are
8 billion people in the world.
939,318,700 pigs in the world www.thepigsite.com...
895 096 200 cows in the world micpohling.wordpress.com...
15,853,900,000 chickens in the world en.wikipedia.org...
655 573 656 sheep in the world micpohling.wordpress.com...
That alone makes 26.343 BILLION mouths to feed all the while the bugs are doing everything they can to eat all of our crops. As fast as the chemical companies can make chemicals to kill the bugs the bugs are adapting and becoming impervious to the chemicals. Does someone have a suggestion on how to feed 26.3 BILLION mouths EVERYDAY without the chemicals necessary to keep the bugs from eating our food? Hey I dont like it either, I wont eat anything corn based anymore but does ANYONE have ANY ideas? Realistic ideas?

Yes - it's called HARD WORK which is something we have lost touch with in the NOW Society!

There was recently a Video taken showing our beautiful planet from way high up and if you fly over the earth while travelling across the world as I and many others have - you will be hit by one stark reality - WE LIVE ON A VERY BIG PLANET and there are thousands and thousands of miles of untouched land while mankind is squeezed into small little pockets of land that has been depleted of nutrients for years because of over use and damage by insecticides which makes Crop Yields become lower and lower.

Now I'm not suggesting that we spread out and damage the rest of the planet but we do have to spread out and STOP using all these chemicals and return to tried and tested farming practices that WORK WITH NATURE not against it.

Any Farmer will tell you how nature has it all worked out and if you interfere in the way we have been - you're asking for trouble. The Sheep # on the land they graze and that provides a natural fertilizer for the ground which then grows new green grass then the Cattle come along and eat the grass and hence Animals and Crops are rotated accordingly. Many Plants are planted side by side according to the ability to ward off certain insects and the trees that provide filtering systems and hold the land together are used for shade and shelter - I could go on and on and I'm sure there are members here who could also add to it with their knowledge.

But we have lost much of this knowledge in the many ways we can work with nature - ways that I'm afraid do mean hard work where the human body is used as it is meant to be via daily exercise by using our muscles as they were meant to be used in order to stay fit and for the body to fight off disease.

No none of us want to go back to the days of tilling the fields in the way it was done of old but these are the principles by which we are going to have to work by if we are ever going to be nurtured on this planet that provides all we need and room for many more people who can be allowed to die natural deaths supported by communities who value life in all it's forms.

If we don't find a way of returning to the land and caring for the earth and the seas and we don't find a way of getting rid once and for all this poison in our societies - I'm afraid we are doomed and may as well sit back and eat all the # they decide we can have until the end comes our way - Oh sorry - Isn't that what we've been doing?????

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The big damage isn't done by adding things to our food. It's done the other way around, through deficiency.

Magnesium is a vital component for our bodies. It is essential in so many ways, from enzyme reactions, neurotransmitter function, proper muscle function. However, deficiency is often hard to spot. There's no reliable way of testing a person's magnesium levels, and doctors seem strangely reluctant to suggest it.

All of the conditions mentioned in this thread and many others are results of long term magnesium deficiency, and once the deficiency has progressed a certain extent, it's pretty much impossible to replete it through diet alone. The best way to restore your levels is transdermally. This can be achieved by the thing your granny swore by - a bath with epsom salts in it.

They're not trying to kill us, not all at once. They just want to shorten our lifespans. Then you can have plenty of workers, most of whom die before they start drawing their pension.

There's several different figures thrown about for what percentage of us are deficient in magnesium, and they're mostly around the 60-80% mark, which is probably most of everyone who isn't paying top dollar for their medical care. Free health care anyone?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
surely some cases if not many are due to lazyness....but there is a seroius issue for a lot of people being lack of time or money or both!!

had an interseting conversation witha pizza hut manager the other week .he was basically saying when the price of petrol goes up he sees a considerable jump in customers...so that tells me cheap easy fast food is the only option some people are left with to feed the family after the day to day bills.....i was reading a thread on here not long ago about how our time has been taken...seems like a great recipe for tptb ...they have us all so confused,fighting amongst ourselves,having to have the latest of everything.and right now..we have class warfare....,racial warfare,....religous warfare...stupidity warfare and god only knows what else...

and yes im having a pesamistic day

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I hope he can get the ingredients for his recipe for Pizzas - but you are correct and I too feel very pessimistic about the future - we're all confused but having said that - isn't that what they want - confusion?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
The big damage isn't done by adding things to our food. It's done the other way around, through deficiency.

Magnesium is a vital component for our bodies. It is essential in so many ways, from enzyme reactions, neurotransmitter function, proper muscle function. However, deficiency is often hard to spot. There's no reliable way of testing a person's magnesium levels, and doctors seem strangely reluctant to suggest it.

All of the conditions mentioned in this thread and many others are results of long term magnesium deficiency, and once the deficiency has progressed a certain extent, it's pretty much impossible to replete it through diet alone. The best way to restore your levels is transdermally. This can be achieved by the thing your granny swore by - a bath with epsom salts in it.

They're not trying to kill us, not all at once. They just want to shorten our lifespans. Then you can have plenty of workers, most of whom die before they start drawing their pension.

There's several different figures thrown about for what percentage of us are deficient in magnesium, and they're mostly around the 60-80% mark, which is probably most of everyone who isn't paying top dollar for their medical care. Free health care anyone?

One of the invisible problems in food grown in depleted soils is mineral deficiency. It might look the same, but the nutritive values are not there. Chemical fertilizers do not replenish soil mineral depletion.

Also, Roundup is a mineral chelator. It kills weeds by blocking the uptake of minerals needed for life. It DOES NOT dissipate in soils as was claimed by Monsanto. Instead, it lingers and also affects soil bacteria, the mineral content of "Roundup Ready" GM plants, and the water table. It also is ingested when we eat these plants and it can affect our own gut flora as well as our mineral metabolism.

TheIrvy, we put Epson salts on our compost heap! Also, greensand, bone meal, and limestone dust. If you want good plants with good nutrition, you build the soil first.

And, just in case anyone visualizes me living on a vast farm, we live in town with a very small yard. We grow the majority of our vegetables, and are trying to do more every year. This year (in Ohio) we are trying a winter garden. It's New Year's Eve and we still have broccoli, kale and chard out there, as well as parsley and lots of herbs. I was picking broccoli florets yesterday. It doesn't cost anything but a few packs of seed and some sweat. It is worth it.
edit on 31-12-2011 by JustSlowlyBackAway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The following video:

www.youtube.com...

deals with how reproduction will be changed in the near future. Not sure how much is conspiracy and how much is due to just having more scientific and cultural options but Brave New World may be on the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join