It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF - Active Eugenics Program - "We're All Being Poisoned"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I myself have read about this Eugenics Program that has been running since World War11. This program according to David Icke is still very much on the Agenda and I'm glad that here we have Alex Jones highlighting the issue.

The rising population (in particular those of a lower social status) has always presented a threat to the Elites and now that the masses have been educated (as apposed to 100/150 years ago when most couldn't read or write hence much less of threat to them) that threat is quickly becoming an imminent danger.

There are two kinds of Slaves in this world - Paid and Unpaid - many of the Unpaid were in the days of Black Slavery. Since then the Paid Slaves were able to be managed on peanut pay for maximum return, but not any longer as we all know - over the years we have demanded higher pay and better working conditions - we've also even dared to expect a few of the luxuries of life.

Well that just won't do - we expect too much now - time to depopulate - it's been 60 year since the last World War which culled quite a few and now we aren't only better educated - we dare to live longer.

We can ignore all the warnings if we wish - some people really don't want to know and that's their choice - we can accuse all the messengers of being disinfo agents or whatever you wish to label them but this Eugenics Program is for real and many of the wise older generation if allowed to be heard (and not just termed as outdated) will vouch for the kind of evil TPTB are capable of when allowed full reign.

Aaron Dykes & Alex Jones Infowars.com December 29, 2011 Proof that the government is poisoning the population. With their stated goal to reduce population worldwide, the eugenicists who run the world state have resorted to any means necessary to target reproduction and fertility, including the outrageous measures identified in the 1969 Planned Parenthood – World Population memo written by Frederick S. Jaffe.

www.youtube.com...#!

Now when you see and hear proof and you're old enough to remember the evil that exists among us - you don't want to be foolish enough to pull it apart. You Sit Up and Listen and Look at the Documents and then you Add 2 + 2 together and you come up with the right answer.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'm old enough to remember enough, and I've done a lot of adding 2 & 2 together, yet so many here are either unintentionally ignorant, or willfully ignorant.

If money didn't exist, we'd all be wealthy.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Or too young Jibbyjedi - they believe just as we did - that they are invincible - they read it in their History Books and consider it as something far away that can no longer effect their lives - the world has changed - but not that much when it comes to human nature and greed it hasn't changed at all.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Fantastic video, really gives you a brief but detailed look into what the elitists really are doing behind closed doors!

Get this video to go viral - although i bet youtube would never allow it !

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SativaDub

It really should go viral and it's just the tip of the iceberg!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Former Hitler Youth Whistle Blower - Warns America of Nazi Future:
www.youtube.com...

This is how it all happens!
edit on 30-12-2011 by quedup because: (no reason given)

Research the History of Planned Parenthood and you will find it is a FRONT for Eugenics.
edit on 30-12-2011 by quedup because: further information

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Strange how the population keeps increasing...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Strange how the population keeps increasing...

Particularly amongst those of lower social status!

If 'They' ever arrange a piss-up in a brewery, remind me not to go - cos I hate temperance meetings!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
S+F
When you look at the amount of different illnesses that are on the rise.......
Diabetes. Crohns disease. Asthma. Cancer. Skin diseases. Altzheimers. Autism. Etc..etc
This, to me points to Slow kill

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
S+F
Diabetes. Crohns disease. Asthma. Cancer. Skin diseases. Altzheimers. Autism. Etc..etc

Funny how not all of them are terminal. And eugenics (traditionally) called for the culling of some of those groups. I suppose modern day eugenics programs are ineffective and backward, giving the modern day trends...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Don't think they're backward at all Bonco - they're very very clever and very very discreet and selective but it isn't going fast enough for them so they will Up their Anti.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
S+F

Or these new diseases could be found due in part to our expanding base of knowledge and in part to recessive gene carriers breeding to recessive gene carriers. Basic genetics'll show you that.

I mean look @ something w fast maturity level to breeding age and then their recessive traits. How quickly did burmese pythons go from just being the standard to the albino burmese python bringing snakes to the masses, to various albino morphs--all with greater and greater health concerns? Very short time. Reticulated pythons, less than ten years ago the first albino 'tics were born and sold for $10-20k each. I just pick up a female for $250 from good lines.

The more there are, the more chances there are for recessive genes to manifest. Finger we have 7 billion people, think of all the chances there are for our recessive genes to pair up? It is natural selection, weak being thinned out via genetics.

I don't that the TPTB can pick our mates for us, as animals we'll mate with everything! ;-)

Derek

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In 1804 it was estimated that the humanity had reached the billion mark in terms of global population. By 1927 the estimation of global population was 2 billion. 33 years later, in 1960 it was estimated humanity had reached the 3 billion mark. Just 14 years after that, in 1974, humanity reached the 4 billion count, and 13 years after that, in 1987 the estimation was 5 billion globally. 12 years later, in 1999, the count was estimated to be 6 billion. Now here we are at an estimated 7 billion people on the planet.

If it is at all true that the "power elite" have been engaged in a depopulation program for 60 years or longer then this is great news! It is great news because it suggests that this so called "power elite" are remarkably incompetent at accomplishing a simple goal of genocide. The Hutu's and Tutsi's of Rwanda are generally not considered to be any bastion of "power elite", and yet the Hutu's managed to kill of roughly 20% of the Rwanda population - estimates vary from anywhere from 500,000 to 1,000,000 people slaughtered - in 100 days...just to put a bit of some perspective on this idea of "power elite" depopulation programs.

If this supposed "power elite" are actually engaged in a war with humanity, it appears as if they are getting their fancy schmancy derrieres profoundly kicked and their ritzy hats handed to them.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I see where you're coming from and have wondered about the same however - TPTB clearly wouldn't want to do it as openly as Rowanda did it - they're going to be a lot more discreet about it aren't they?

We talk of a Population of 7 Billion who's to know, what it would have been without this toxic intrusion?

They need to make it look natural and above all else, there main aim is to be selective - they still want a slave race but a one in which they can control the numbers.

If they have failed in their efforts to reduce the population by as many as they hoped another World War would very much serve their purpose and is very selective.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think that perhaps there are two schools vying with eathother. i.e. The Pharmaceutics Industry who would want a higher population to infuse with their drugs - damage the population via their drugs so they need more drugs etc and

The Power Elites who simply want a slave race but in numbers that can be controlled hence aren't a threat to them.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
In all honesty, I don't know what to think about the depopulation agenda.
On one hand, I see it happening, while on the other hand, I think they just want to keep us sick.

My mom told me how my great grandmother blamed the food in the 70s for kids getting sick all the time.
My 82 year old neighbor blames the stuff that they're spraying in the air.

Me? I see a global population that would be difficult to count. Sure, babies are born all the time, but what percentage of them are born ill, deformed, or hooked on drugs? Then, you have to account for the people who are dying in car accidents every day. Then, you have to account for the people who are murdered or commit suicide. Then, you have to account for the people for simply vanish.

So, who can accurately say that the population is at 7 billion?

I did a thread about unclaimed Social Security. After researching, it appears that there's 75 billion dollars in unclaimed Social Security. Why? Because people have died between the ages of 16 and 63 who never had children. What a great way for the government to make money! Take it while they're working and bet on them dying before they have children. And, better yet, alter the food so they are unable to reproduce. All the unclaimed money is turned into bonds that collect interest. Then, turn around and tell everyone that the Social Security fund is drying up. What a deal! Using folks' hard earned money, hoping they die young, then use the money to scare the bejesus out of the ones who are collecting in order to instill more fear. Maybe they'll commit suicide! Yeah! That's the ticket!

I honestly don't know what to think, but something stinks to high hell. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that we're worth more dead than alive to our governments. I do believe that we are lab rats in an experiment involving chemicals placed in our environments. They don't know what is going to happen, They know some will die. They know some will get sick. They know some will become sterile. They know offspring aren't going to be born healthy. Killing us all? No. Just merely disabling us so we're easier to control.

The fact of the matter is is that the industrial revolution has phased out man hours and elbow grease the same way digital cameras phased out 35mm film. The elite know they don't need so many in the work force now and have been planning on thinning out the herd for a while now. It's just gotten to the point where we're beginning to see the results of their experiments and it's too late to reverse the damage.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
if depopulation is their agenda i think its fair to say we wouldnt have such a large population....wiping out a few billion people would be kinda messy......but there is a lot of eveidence to show we are being slowly poisoned,but i think its much more likely scenario that its all about making more money..these elites are sick,all they care about is money,nothing else matters...think about it ..we all live longer,we are all tied in to the pharmas drugs in one way or another(some more than others) it makes sense that tptb stand to make oodles of money outa of dumbing down a soceity and making them dependant on pharma to stay alive

peace

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
TPTB don't even need to kill us off.

They're getting rich off of our disgusting eating habits. Medically and corporate food contracts.
Western diets are filled with processed foods and they all lead to obesity and Cancers and diabetes.
I don't even need to get into the whole McDonalds thing.

We are killing ourselves because we don;t take a step back and think of what we are putting in our bodies.

Stop taking pills to correct ailments and try putting down that fried chicken leg and eat a salad, ppl.

It's actually gotten so bad that when the First Lady suggests eating brocolli, she is called a fascist bitch. How dare she try to take away my fried butter stick.

edit on 30-12-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I agree with most of what you said, but making sure that people are kept living from pay check to pay check doesn't help them to eat healthier; especially when they have children. It's terrible that healthier food isn't less expensive. Not to mention, parents and single parents are forced to work two jobs to make ends meet in this economy, so who's there to make sure the kids are eating right? It's a vicious cycle and I'm so happy that I grew up in a family that didn't rely on fast food. My mom always made sure we had a nutritious homemade dinner at least six nights a week. Fridays were usually reserved for pizza.

The issue I have with Michelle Obama is that she goes on and on about eating healthy, yet she is caught eating unhealthy foods all the time. I respect those who can walk the walk if they're going to talk the talk.

Even if you're trying to follow all the rules and eat right, there's still the toxic chemicals in canned food and plastic containers that remain in your body. Don't even get me started on the pesticides on fruits and vegetables.

Then, you have the toxic chemicals that are emitted by flexible plastics throughout your house and car. This includes, but is not limited to, shower curtains, rubber duckies, steering wheels, gear shifters, carpet, etc.

How can you possibly avoid everything that can cause you to get sick and maybe die? You can't, and this is the main problem. Unless you go live in a cave and eat only what you grow and hunt, you have a good chance of getting sick and dying.

Although, knowing all this can drive you crazy, so you are forced to push it out of your mind and do the best you can by living day to day and taking responsibility and live the best you can. That's about all one can do anymore.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

You cannot avoid all that is unhealthy. That's not reasonable.

What we can do is just start to think about the problem though. Americans are fat, sick and unhealthy. There is a simple reason for it and a simple solution.

Of course Michelle Obama eats bad sometimes. We all do. The thing is, she doesn't weigh 300 lbs and drive around on a hoveround because she gave up on walking. Some ppl have done that.

I'm merely suggesting that we start to think about what we eat and how it effects us as a whole.

Ppl eat deep fried butter. Is that ever OK? I mean................seriously. How can someone eat that and poke fun at her for suggesting something else? She's only trying to help. I'm quite sure she doesn;t give 2 craps about controlling our eating habits. Seeing tons of sick fat ppl probably does get on her nerves though. How can we be proud Americans when a quarter of our population can;t even climb a flight of stairs without gasping for air?
edit on 30-12-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join