It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous threatens to take down Sony ... yet again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Anonymous is upset at Sony for supporting the SOPA act, and is threatening to shut down its network again.

"Hello, SONY.
We are Anonymous.

It has come to the attention of the Anonymous activist community that you have chosen to stand by the Stop Online Piracy Act. This act will halt online businesses and restrict access to many sites for many users. Supporting SOPA is like trying to throw an entire company from off a bridge. Your support to the act is a signed death warrant to SONY Company and Associates. Therefore, yet again, we have decided to destroy your network. We will dismantle your phantom from the internet. Prepare to be extinguished. Justice will be swift, and it will be for the people, whether some like it or not. Sony, you have been warned.

To those doubting our powers. We've infiltrated the servers of Bank of America, The United States Department of Defense, The United Nations, and Lockheed Martin. In one day.

For their approval to SOPA, we have also declared that our fury be brought upon the following persons. Justin Bieber. Lady Gaga. Kim Kardashian. and Taylor Swift.

Operation Blackout, engaged.
Operation Mayhem, engaged.
Operation LulzXmas, engaged.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Supporters of SOPA, you should've expected us."

So, PS3 users, get ready fo another failure of the PSN.

www.gameinformer.com...

edit on 30-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The reason i dont use a ps3, anonymous doesnt attack xbox live

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

thank god they're taking out the bieber

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

At least PS3 gets free online

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I can get behind all of this actually.
It would do you guys some good, a few weeks without Call of Duty or whatever shooter of the month.

All the good Ps3 games are mainly offline games anyway.
edit on 30-12-2011 by OmegaOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaOwl

Yeah, i occasionally play the PS3, but last time when it was down for 3 weeks it didn't worry me. Not sure what all the die hard fans will think about this.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
keep up the good work anon.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Goddamn I love Anonymous.... the REAL A-team.

Chuck Norris can't do much when his credit card details are leaked on the internet

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
With out the internet, Anon is nothing, they should be very carefull, they could ruin everything for everyone.
Actually they are ruining it, morons IMO.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Anonymous will looking at terrorism charges I think.

I wonder if they will still be smiling when they do the
human pyramid with hairy naked jihadists

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I love Anonymous ta bits! These dudes are fighting the good fight, destroying or disabling the Illuminati capitalist technocrats. These dudes are doing what we should all be doing! The Internet has to remain free people, if SOPA wins they will set this planet back 25 years! Then you really will see 1984 become reality.

We don't need no re-education, We don't need no thought control! No dark sarcasm in the chatroom. SOPA leave our net alone!!!!
edit on 30-12-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
On one hand, they're taking PSN away again.

On the other hand, they plan to attack Justin Beiber, Lady Gaga, Kim Kardashian, and Taylor Swift.

Oh dear I hope you take their bank accounts, use that money for some good please. Come on Anonymous, you are nearly famous for taking credit card info, so at least get their credit cards, then while you're at it, make copies of their debit cards and send us their PINs, oh please, oh please, oh please.

However, please stop taking PSN away from me. It is my only way to contact friends that are 1200 miles away from me since I refuse to get a Facebook. I know that taking down PSN may be one of the only ways to attack Sony, but if possible, please find another.

Other than this, I think you are only doing the best you can to defend the mystical land we have come to call "The Internet." Just make sure that it stays up as you plan and scheme your way to take down those evil corporations.If you can do this, you have my respect and gratitude.

Sincerely,
-insanedr4gon

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
oh, well. if i cant use my ps3 ill just turn to my xbox lol anyway, glad their takin out annoying celebrities.... beiber must die

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

Won't or Can't?
Is XBL just too secure with the constant monitoring???
Or are Anon all Xbox user's???

top topics

join