It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECOND High Ranking BACHMANN Staffer...Wes Enos..leaves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I corrected the title to reflect this. Wes Enos hasn't joined Paul's campaign or endorsed him -- he questioned Bachman's move and is apparently still supporting her although he's not on her staff.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Should Ron Paul supporters be excited to be getting staffers that have been supporting Bachman???

Isn't that saying that Bachman and Paul are very similar???

It says whatever you think it says.

To me it says "abandon ship for a winner".

Me too.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

One a traitor, always a traitor and bolting camps at this late hour.

Good point, if they would do it to her they cannot be trusted, like I said they have no loyalty, they look bad, I wouldn't trust them.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

We spend how many hours together during the last debate talking about how they were different?

I guess the defectors don't know.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

So far, I don't think they have joined Paul's campaign, they have just given their verbal endorsement of Paul. I think it is great if more people realize Paul is the best candidate and voice their opinion to that regard.

That sounds nice and all until you remember to include reality. What you are talking about here is not "people" but specificaly ONE TYPE of people. That would be the type of people that work hard to try and get Bachman elected president.

Sorry if that makes me believe their judgement is already off and having them offer support in public would not be a goal of mine.

If they start actively joining his campaign, that is a different story, and their motivations would have to be investigated. If they have a track record that is in-line with Paul's and their intentions seem honest, then great. If they seem to be flip-flopping to get on his coattails, then I'd hope his campaign would not fall for that.

If they havea great track record that is in line with Paul's, then why were they supporting Bachman? Are Bachman and Paul that much the same that these people that are really for Paul, just got lost on the way to his office and stayed at Bachman's?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sorenson joined Bachmann's camp before RP committed to the race. He spoke to them twice and asked them if RP was running. They couldn't give him an answer so he joined Bachmann.

Paul's camp helped Sorenson win two elections I believe? He jumped because he saw Bachmann's campaign imploding and he didn't like the way Bachmann and the GOP was attacking RP. He felt some loyalty toward RP like he should have.

Enos quit because of Bachmann's lies about Sorenson taking a bribe to go to RP's camp.

From everything I've read, Michele Bachmann doesn't listen to any of her advisors, has a big head and thinks she knows how to run a presidential campaign. This all started way back when she won the Ames Straw Poll and Perry entered the race.

She always claimed she'll fix this or that but had no plan really except to destoy Obamacare...that's all I ever heard from her beside who she was attacking in the debates.

Adios Michele

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

From everything I've read, Michele Bachmann doesn't listen to any of her advisors, has a big head and thinks she knows how to run a presidential campaign. This all started way back when she won the Ames Straw Poll and Perry entered the race.

And it took these supposed Ron Paul supporters that long to actually give him the support they were giving her?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

I couldn't help but laugh at that interview when I saw Bachmann holding that little black boy in front of her like he's some kind of shield that will protect her from accusations of racism. I'm not saying that she is racist, it just looked so staged. It reminded me of Stephen Colbert's photo of him and his black friend.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Originally posted by maddog99

And it took these supposed Ron Paul supporters that long to actually give him the support they were giving her?

Well, they were speaking to each other for weeks, so I guess the timing couldn't have been better...for Paul.
I'm surprised he did it period. From what I understand, it's a big gamble for this guy to jump ship being he's a State Senator. Yea, you don't normally jump ship which is why it took him this long.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You can tell Michelle Bachmann is lying from her body language in that vid, the excessive blinking, and the "grasping at straws" effort to come up with as much credible BS as she possibly can to validate her side of the story.

FAIL

Just another lying politician.
edit on 30-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Ain't so cocky now are ya Bachmann? its funny she is so cocky, and now her campaign is falling apart days before Iowa

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Maybe support to host a show titled "Bachmann VS Food"

I know..I know. Bad form. I'm over tired on cold medicine. Kinda slap happy at the moment

edit on 30-12-2011 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join