It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Morality vs Christian Morality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The second quote is from 26, not 23. 23 tells you to rejoice when people call you evil and shun you for Christ's sake. Isn't that precisely what is happening when liberals call fundamentalists and orthodox people names like bigot and mock them, but praise people who preach that God will never damn them because God is love?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

im sorry i don't know what a liberal or fundamentalists is...

Politics are bullsh!t... paid liars...

I don't even consider such people...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Fundamentalists are those people who preach about hell and call sin sins. This disturbs people who would rather believe God will forgive anything and everything, even without repentance. The latter are the people who tell us such things like homosexuality is okay in Christianity.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Fundamentalists are those people who preach about hell and call sin sins. This disturbs people who would rather believe God will forgive anything and everything, even without repentance. The latter are the people who tell us such things like homosexuality is okay in Christianity.

Well im not Christian but i do know of many sects of christianity that do accept homosexuality...

Theres so many of them no one knows who is "correct"... the funny thing is all you have to do is look at Jesus and you can find the correct belief.

Those who preach hell and condem others only hurt themselves... Hell doesn't exist according to the bible... though im sure there are various places for people who believe in such a place.

Either way rejoice for the people who curse you... You can not defeat "evil" with evil... only love can destroy it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join