It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura: 'I Would Consider VP Slot with Ron Paul'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
In this video interview on the Alex Jones show, Jesse says he doesn't feel ready for the presidency yet, but that he would most certainly consider a VP ticket with Ron Paul or Gary Johnson:

!

Cool. Paul to bring all the boys home and Ventura to crack down on corruption from the top. And it should be a little easier without all those executive orders in the way- cause RP wants to eliminate them.

Yeah, I am kinda liking this.

RP/JV 2012!

!!!
edit on Thu Dec 29th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
He could be Paul's "muscle." I'd vote for that team up.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hell yeah! That would make a great team....! So much for wishing though. Lets just hope Paul gets the caucus.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I been saying that since 08. The elite would be too afraid to take Ron Paul out.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Obama & Clinton vs. Paul & Ventura...

The fight for freedom is the fight of the Century!

I'll take 3-1 odds against the Obama-Clinton Horror any day...

edit on 29-12-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Quick, someone go make a photoshop hybrid of Jesse's bod with RP's face. Dressed in an American flag with a Seals team uniform on underneath.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I like it, but I sense a lot of the peoples wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
As much as I like and respect the guy, he would completely kill Ron's campaign. I mean, they already label him a kook. Now match him with a conspiracy theorist and he would be ripped to shreds by the media and his opponents. He needs to choose his vp very carefully.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If Ron Paul has any hope of winning he needs to have a running mate that is recognizable and not for being an ex wrestler/host of a conspiracy theorist show. I think ATS supporters of Ron Paul forget that he has to appeal to an entire nation, not just us. Yeah I realize Ventura has other accomplishments, but he is a horrible choice if you want to see Paul in office. One dark horse is enough.

That being said, Paul/Domo 2012!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Ladies, contain yourselves.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Either you like Ventura or you dont. I wouldn't mind it,but what baggage does he have,and what microscope can be placed on it?

Heres one that would really blast Republicans and Democrats alike.........

Ron Paul/Dennis Kucinich Ticket.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
If Ron Paul has any hope of winning he needs to have a running mate that is recognizable and not for being an ex wrestler/host of a conspiracy theorist show. I think ATS supporters of Ron Paul forget that he has to appeal to an entire nation, not just us. Yeah I realize Ventura has other accomplishments, but he is a horrible choice if you want to see Paul in office. One dark horse is enough.

Yup.

Paul would give himself up to the people that claim he is a big conspiracy theorist.

I wouldn't mind it though

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Domo,as long as you use that pick in your avatar....................

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hmm, we are talking about a former governor and ex- Navy Seal. I guess these days real credentials don't amount to much just because you had the nerve to do an interesting conspiracy show that seriously asks some big questions. Is that right?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

can you imagine?Ron Paul,Jesse Ventura,and..They can also bring in Ted Nugent i'm sure they can find a position for him,lets see who else would kick but and take names?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura would be a great VP, he has immense loyalty to 'good' people and if 'they' try anything fishy with Ron, they'd have to do the same to Jesse and by then, they would give themselves up.

If not Ventura for VP then CIA director...I want to see him stop all of the black op drug smuggling the CIA does.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It would get my vote but I don't see it happening.

Any chance of Rand Paul for Ron's running mate?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Your Right . Gary Johnson makes sense .

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What a dream team this would be...i would follow american politics with these 2 at the helm all day
They could turn the country back to being awesome! Ron Paul should maybe consider it, Jessie would be a good wingman for him

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

Rand Paul, in my opinion, is doing a great job in the senate, he needs experience if he wants to run in 2016.

Btw...I just wanted to thank the OP for posting the video, I enjoyed what Jesse had to say...especially his remarks about a possible 2016 presidential run.

Imagine Ron Paul just finished 4 years of getting us on the route of restoration, the people understand what needs to be done...in comes Rand Paul running Republican (continuing the reformation of the party) and Jesse coming in from the independent side. We're taking this country back.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join