It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Time Lurker, Big Time Supporter, First Time Poster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hi all,

As the headline says I've been visiting this great sight for a long time but have only now decide to do some postin'

I'm an Aussie, working in the publishing industry with a huge suspicion that something isn't right about the world ...

I know we aren't alone in the universe or in control of our finances / government / environment / military.

I look forward to contributing in anyway I can!

As a side note, can anyone recommend some decent conspiracy documentaries? Or a thread with some good ones?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by deadordyingguy

Welcome to ATS. In answer to your question, yes. Try this thread for starters.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have fun and see you on the boards.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Beautiful, just what I was looking for

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
hmm, off the top of my head some of my favorites....

Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist Addendum
Zeitgeist Moving Forward
The Obama Deception
Fall of the Republic
Fabled Enemies
Endgame
Police state 4
Thrive
America: Freedom to Fascism
Into the Fire
Rethink Afghanistan
War made Easy
What in the World are they Spraying

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacelord

I've seen the Zeitgeists, they make some very interesting and valid points, and I'm surprised about how many of my more ... mainstream friends have seen / heard of them.

Endgame looks good, even though I think that Alex Jones is a bit of an alarmist I reckon his head is screwed on the right way and he's doing some great work for the conspiracy movement.

So many docos to get through! Thanks for the recommendations.
edit on 29-12-2011 by deadordyingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

As far as I understand it all human beings on earth have been waiting for the next few years. That is the real thing predestined since ancinet times and the simple solution to make it through is to become a good person. DOn´t all prophecies say the same thing? Good people will make it and not so good people will be weeded out? Is it not hard to be a good person in this modern society?

In Nordic mythology the end of the old world is called "Ragnarok" and it means "doom of Gods" and the story as far as I understand it is that in numerous other dimensions that are good and bad beings battling it out and the bad ones are trying to weed out a large portion of mankind by making people loose all rationality and all sense of moral and ethical standards that used to be central in any human society before.

The answer for me to become a good person was to practice Falun Dafa Qi Gong, a free of charge high level Qi Gong where the fundamental foundation is Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life. If we just cherish these principles in daily life and ignore bad stuff everything will go much better.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

I wish you all the best!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
hey

glad you are here...hope you get something out of it

and we add 1 to the tally....awsome

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by deadordyingguy

Hi deadordyingguy, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join