It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Hard Feelings I Hope, I Apologize to those I Offended

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys but it's been pretty rough around here recently. Many times in the last few days something came over me and I wasn't a very good member. I'm quite ashamed of some of the things I said. It's times like this where I don't mind having my posts removed

I would like to say that I value all of your opinions even if we disagree. I'm stubborn in my ways and can be difficult to debate with at times.

In the new year I will work towards improving my posting habits and remain civil. There are a lot of things happening on this earth which many of us feel very strongly about which can lead to some heated debates.

Cheers friends, I hope it doesn't seem as if I'm preaching on a soap box because these feelings are genuine.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
family is family, you have to take the good with the bad.

nobody agrees all the time with everyone, conflicts invariably happen, it is how you resolve them that defines you.

passion, even if misdirected is a good thing because it can always be channeled.

no apologies needed brother.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Thank you for understanding.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I believe we are all a little guilty of being on the side of rude sometimes...I know I'm just as guilty. Opinions without the heat just doesn't cut it sometimes.

As long as the good outweighs the bad...

Peace

edit on 29-12-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

"In the new year I will work towards improving my posting habits and remain civil"

Nope to late , sorry off with his head !!!!!

j/k

Yes debating brings out the ugly in people , thats why i like to think of it as discussions with pros and cons of a topic. Keep me in check when i start to get ugly . I hate it as much as you do .

But least you took the time to express it out and i tip my hat to you for that much !

Happy New Year Champ.

May 2012 bring us all something better then 2011 lol

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Same to you!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I've had to make a couple of public apologies of my own. I've found the members here to be gracious and understanding. Especially when you express your intentions to improve in the future....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I hear ya. I have found that when I apologize, I am careful for what. Either I apologize for "what" I said.... or "how" I said it.

If its for what I said, then I was being rude, and lashed out... but, if it was "how" I said it, then I meant what I said, I just probably could have expressed it better.

Either way, its a good thing to get things out

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Forgive and forget hé!!!!!!!!

Good to have you back.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Gosh - I guess I am on the wrong thread here.

I was just thinking I have to get tough with the posters that don't agree with me in the next year.

Someone bought me a book called "Snide Comments and Rude Remarks for Idiots" and I plan to use it.

So if you feel like saying something mean but want to stick with your resolution just send me a message and I will post it for you.

Over and out.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Glad you are back !

Keep up the good investigating !

Some of us reallydid miss ya.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
@ Mr Echo, Bravo949 soon to be 950
and Xuenchen, thanks guys. It's good to be back and I look forward to many more interesting discussions.

I might have to take you up on your offer Bravo, book sounds like a good read.

top topics

join