posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:07 PM
The Illusion of Freedom
Deceive, Divert, Distract, Divide and Direct
5. Deceive - Tell them that they are free and show it by differentiating from previous forms of control.
People are no longer bound by Kings and Queens and are instead allowed to decide who should lead them. A country for the people run by the people.
4. Divert - Generate fear from outside forces while promoting the idea of protection by internal forces as a distraction to direct focus elsewhere.
War, terror, disease, weather, etc.
3. Distract - Allow them to have more than they need while leaving them wanting more than they have.
If I were a slave I wouldn't be able to own a home and have 3 flat screen TVs?
2. Divide - Create divisions among the people as a distraction and hinderance to united ressistance.
Republicans vs. Democrats
1. Direct - Manipulate their thoughts using censorship of information through the modes by which they receive their news and entertainment.
The mainstreem media. This one is important because it appears they slipped up and the internet is threatening this very necessary step. Their
solution to this problem...the numerous bills going through congress to limit the expanse of the internet under the subjects of defending information
from hackers and copyright protection.
Note: This is just something I've been wanting to write out for a while because it's crossed my mind a few times. I imagine the methods of controlling
people had to adapt with everything else.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Epirus because: (no reason given)