It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a Job? Stephen Hawking is Hiring someone to Speak for him-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I dont know if this would be an easy job, or a hard job vith his vocabulary. Can you imagine him yelling at you in that computerized voice when you screw up? Anyhow, I know times are tough, so if anyone is looking, here you go

TextOn Dec. 22, a new job listing was posted to Hawking's website, seeking an assistant to help develop and maintain his electronic speech system. According to the website's description, the ideal candidate must work well under pressure, and must be knowledgeable about computers and electronics. The technical assistant will primarily help Hawking, one of the world's most prominent astrophysicists, continue to "function within the physics community and as a public speaker.

www.space.com...

TextAccording to Hawking's website, the technical assistant position will require some travel, and the candidate should expect to spend about three months of the year abroad. The job description also pegs the tentative starting date at around Feb. 20 to 27, 2012. The salary is listed at around 25,000 pounds ($38,500) a year. Additional information about the position can be found online at: www.hawking.org.uk...

edit on 29-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Cool!

My older son just happens to be working on a degree in computer maintenance and networking. I sent him the link. Thanks.

new topics

join