It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet President?? There's a new way to have your say...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Remembering ATS rules. " you cant advertise websites etc..." my hands are tied a bit.

I found a website whose objectives include securing presidential ballot access in all 50 states, but they are not a third party. They are a platform.

They will have an internet convention in June, and you can become a delegate if you sign up.

Their goal is to encourage people participation in the nomination process vs. the two party's and the MSM nominating our candidates for us.

There was a MSNBC tv interview on tonite with their CEO. Americans elect!!!
If somebody can post that for me, Im not that saavy.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here is the Hardball Interview with the CEO:

Thanks for the heads up on this one.

Is it really against the rules to post a link to the website?

ETA: He is also a marine with a Silver Star, link below

Link
edit on 29-12-2011 by UdonNiedtuno because: more info on CEO

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
O, wow, that guy seems very scary to me! The oppurtunism is litterally seeping out of the corners of his mouth.

At first it seems legit, but after a few seconds al lot of alarm bells go off in my body.. Anyone who has this too??

brrr..

He has no emotions, he doesn't even twitch.. For a novel approach to how a president is elected, one would expect someone who is passionate about his ways. This only seems mechanic and for profit..
edit on 29/12/2011 by CriticalMess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalMess

Oh yea. I saw that too. He's more about selling his product (Which it is.) and sell it to the American people and HOPES it catches on. there is room for a lot of corruption with this idea... just as bad as now or worse.

Bad idea for an online voting. More room for fraud!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CriticalMess
O, wow, that guy seems very scary to me! The oppurtunism is litterally seeping out of the corners of his mouth.

At first it seems legit, but after a few seconds al lot of alarm bells go off in my body.. Anyone who has this too??

brrr..

I'm all for liberty

Most of y'all don't want to hear this; but"

I fear; Perhaps we are not "adult" (educated?) enough as a society yet to be handed back the keys to the oval office:.
Just this moment in our history , when everybody wants "whats' coming to them" taken by force of govt. from "anybody" else....

flame on...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UdonNiedtuno

Thanks yo for posting that.
Without doubt sooo many ATS ppl piss on every damn post out there within seconds and without hesitation, though or evaluation.
Wankerz , crybabies, afraid of their own shadow. Im gettin sick of this place.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So what qualifies posting a link to a site as advertising it?

What is to decide what is advertising and what is an informative link?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

As I remember, ATS admin. pulled down one of my threads because I had used a web address in it.

top topics

join