It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most interesting UFO Documentary I have ever seen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ddaniel

I'm 1 hour through so far, This is pretty informative.

I defiantly like the idea that we are not as powerless as they make us believe or feel. and i do believe they are responsible for many medical problems that most women have due to being taken or visited.

The main advise i will take from this documentary is knowledge is power, and we need to read, talk and listen to anyone who has studied and or come in contact with them.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I do like how the documentary suggests that not ALL of the beings are benevolent. However, at the same time this video seems to suggest to me that ALL of the beings are malevolent. Is anything in life ever so polarized? And if the "good guys" can't interact with us than why can the "bad guys." Not to mention that it doesn't offer a single suggestion as to what you can ACTUALLY do to avoid this situation. You have to look at these things from all angles. Personally I think there is much merit to studying eastern and western religion and then "objectively" deciding what it means for yourself. Don't just sit there and tell me the entire world is sh*t because it isn't. Also, one big difference for me is there is not darkness AND light. Darkness is the absence of light... there is no cold, only the absence of heat. Also how would a technologically advanced race even survive without killing themselves? We're not ever 1/90th of the way there and we've almost completely destroyed ourselves over and over again. You either evolve or die... not both.

<< 1   >>

join