It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Christianity Really Brainwashing?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by vogon42

What do you not get? chihuahua a timber-wolf, and a fox are all apart of the same KIND (DOG family). No where have I alluded to believing in evolution. A dog becoming a cat or a dog becoming a chicken would be a case for evolution. Unfortunately we have never found one transitional fossil of such a thing. Different animal breeds of the same Kind is not proof of evolution, not even close.
edit on 31-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

I thought he couldnt post a more stupid post than the last one but he did

A dog becoming a cat wtf? do you even know what Evolution means? we have seen evolution in humans in the past 5000 years (The ability to digest dairy products) we have found many different types of humanoid and just look into the eyes of a great ape and tell me we are not brothers.

I really never learn do I? Rev Gen makes threads and I get caught by him everytime, his blind faith makes him blind to facts and basic knowledge of the natural world. Not gonna post here now guys good luck fellas.

edit on 31-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Notice he COMPLETELY ignored my question about the monkeys evolution.
But its OK to say a fox came from a jackal.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by vogon42

reply to post by FugitiveSoul

After that dishonest post you have proven your not worth replying to. ........

Look everyone its the typical brainwashed christian answer.
"I cant answer your question, so therefor I am BETTER than you, and will not speak to you"

Kind of like, "I'm going to take my crayons and go home"

So now you've resorted to insults? Ok great.

And I answered all your questions thank you very much. But don't expect me to anymore.

Care to continue saying "there is no love in Islam, only hate"?

God loves the doers of good. - 2:195
Verily, God loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and He loves those who keep themselves pure. - 2:222
Say [O Prophet]: "If you love God, follow me, God will love you and forgive you your sins; for God is much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace." - 3:31
God loves those who are conscious of Him. - 3:76
Lo! It is you who love them, but they will not love you, although you believe in all of the revelation. (this is talking about YOU) - 3:119
God loves the doers of good. - 3:134
God loves those who are patient in adversity. - 3:146
God loves the doers of good. - 3:148
God loves those who place their trust in Him. - 3:159
And who could be of better faith than he who ... follows the creed of Abraham, who turned away from all that is false - seeing that God exalted Abraham with His love? - 4:125
But pardon them, and forbear: verily, God loves the doers of good. - 5:13
God will in time bring forth people whom He loves and who love Him. - 5:54
Grow ever more conscious of God, and persevere in doing good: for God loves the doers of good. - 5:93
Verily, God loves those who are conscious of Him. - 9:4
My Sustainer is a dispenser of grace, a fount of love! - 11:90
VERILY, those who attain to faith and do righteous deeds will the Most Gracious endow with love. - 19:96
"And I spread Mine Own love over thee" - 20:39
He creates for you mates out of your own kind. So that you might incline towards them, and He engenders love and tenderness between you - 30:21
“Verily, I have come to love the love of all that is good because I bear my Sustainer in mind!” - 38:32
Say [O Prophet]: “No reward do I ask of you for this other than [that you should] love your fellow-men.” - 42:23
God loves those who act equitably! - 49:9
And He alone is truly-forgiving, all-embracing in His love. - 85:14
And unto thy Sustainer turn with love. - 94:8

link   

reply to post by FugitiveSoul

After that dishonest post you have proven your not worth replying to. There are 2 types of atheists, the ones just hate Jesus and the bible because they want to justify living a life of sin, then there are the ones that don't realy know and are willing to look at evidence, they can be honest. You clearly not the second type, thus I will not reply to you in anymore posts. You are deceived by Satan, for making such falsehoods about Jesus. Only an Anti-Christ could out right lie like you just did. Not even the atheist scholars would believe you about what you just said. Jesus was a sinner? Prove it, you are clearly at odds with the majority of the world. You like a person saying aliens created the world without any proof, a person that just likes to make up lies to support your own views. Farewell.

P.S reply to me all you like I will not respond to you again, you have proven your immaturity and dishonesty. Until I read that post I thought you actually had something to say rather than pure hatred and deceit.

Jesus DID sin. He picked corn on the Sabbath (a sin).
He told the crowd not to stone the woman for adultery,
when stoning was the law (he told the crowd to break
one of Yahweh’s laws–which is a sin)

I understand your frustration. You've painted yourself into the same corner that all Christians paint themselves into, and it's gotta be getting crowded. I feel sorry for you.

Listen. I am not a satan. Satan is a blanket term used by Christians to label anyone or anything that disproves the word of God as an adversary, but since you've failed to prove the word of God, I haven't disproven anything.
We were having a debate, and you being you, got angry when you ran out of answers... again. You call me immature, but I didn't run off and add you as a nemesis/foe, whatever the hell they call it on here.
You have opinions based on a book that cannot be backed by either science or logic.
You condemn anyone who thinks and believes differently than you do, and you are exactly the same as the picture of those children I posted.
You are blind, deaf, and dumb, and spew nothing but hatred.
Maybe it is you that are a satan.
After all, you couldn't prove "God's" word, so you must not be a true follower.
You've proven yourself unworthy of the task, and now you've gone and lost faith in yourself by giving up.

Isn't it terrible when someone turns a mirror on your logic?

edit on 31-12-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Mohammed was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).

Mohammed's disciples killed for the faith; Christ's disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Timothy 4:7).

Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels"; Christ forgave delivered and converted the chief persecutor (1 Timothy 1:13-15).

Mohammed was the taker of life; Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).

Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (compare John 12:48).

Mohammed's method was COMPULSION; Christ's aim was voluntary CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

Mohammed practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29, 35).

Mohammed was a WARRIOR; Christ is The DELIVERER (Rom 11:26, Col. 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:10).

Mohammed conquered his enemies with the sword; Christ conquered his enemies with another kind of sword, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12; Acts 2:37).

Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

Mohammed was swift to shed blood (Romans 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Ephesians 1:7).

Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).

Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Colossians 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).

Mohammed constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Corinthians 5:14).

Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Mohammed and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).

Modern day disciples of Mohammed respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; Modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).

Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; Many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Romans 12:17-21).

Mohammed said the Koran is authoritative only in Arabic, and only in his dialect; The Bible is authoritative in many languages around the world, for God knows all things and can inspire (and preserve) His Word in more than one language.

Mohammed hated music; Jesus and His disciples sang hymns, and the Apostle commanded the Lord's Church to sing. (Matthew 26:30, Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16).

Mohammed allowed that a Mullah, Imam, or Mufti of Islam can be a terrorist and an amoral animal like Osama bin Laden; The Bible requires that a leader in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ must be above reproach, and when this is not true, Christians demand such a fallen leader be removed from leadership. (1 Timothy 3:1-7, 5:19-20).

Islam calls on its followers to observe Five Pillars, while all other aspects of life can be vulgar and not affect the Muslim's prospects in Paradise. The Bible calls on the Christian to submit to the total change of his life by the Spirit of God -- NO area of life and/or thought is left to the choice of the follower. (Romans 12:1-2).

The Muslim looks forward to eternity in Paradise where there will be virgins who are used for eternal perpetual copulation.

The Bible believing Christian looks forward to being with Jesus Christ in total sinless, holiness, and is delighted with that. (2 Corinthians 5:8).

Mohammed said the witness of a woman was half the value of the witness of a man; and Muhammed said a woman goes to Paradise because she satisfies her husband sexually; The Bible teaches that a husband is to love his wife and be willing to die for her. (Ephesians 5:25).

Mohammed called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . . but now is My kingdom not from hence" (John 18:36).

Mohammed ordered death to the Jews (see A. Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Romans 1:16).

The Koran says, "Fight in the cause of Allah" (Qu'ran 2.244); The Bible says, "we wrestle not against flesh and blood" and "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal" (Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4).

The Koran says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

The Koran says, "I will inspire terror into the hearts of unbelievers" (Qu'ran 8.12); God inspires His terror into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The Koran (Qu'ran) is a terrorist manual which condones fighting, conflict, terror, slaughter, and genocide against those who do not accept Islam; The Bible is a missionary manual to spread the gospel of peace to all the world (Romans 10:15).

Mohammed's Mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's power and penalty by substitutionary atonement (2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 3:18).

Mohammed considered Christ a good prophet; Christ pronounced Mohammed to be a false prophet (John 10:10; Matthew 24:11).

Mohammed claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

Islam is geocentric, that is, the whole universe is centered on the Kaaba in the Grand Mosque in Mecca in Arabia, and all Muslims pray facing that direction; Jesus Christ is the center of all Christian worship and fellowship, for He is "in the midst" where his saints meet anywhere on earth. (Matthew 18:20, John 4:22-23).

Mohammed's Tomb: OCCUPIED! Christ's tomb: EMPTY!

Islam must be received, or you can be killed for rejecting it:

The Faith offered by Jesus Christ is for "whosoever will" to receive, and all men are permitted to reject it. (Revelation 22:17, John 3:16).

Those who leave Islam are killed in most Islamic nations; Those who leave the true Church of Jesus Christ are allowed to do so with no revenge.

Muhammed taught that you are allowed to live in any manner of wickedness you choose - as long as you die in a holy jihad for allah. The LORD Jesus Christ teaches that unless you follow after peace (with ALL men), and holiness YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LORD (for salvations' sake) (Heb 12:14, 2Pet 3:11).

Now, is a Muslim submitted to Allah and Islam because he loves Allah? NO! He dare not leave Islam, and he is loyal purely out of fear.

The true Bible believer is loyal to Jesus Christ purely out of love. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. (John 4:19) We love him, because he first loved us.

This concept is 100% alien to Islam -- There is no love in Islam - Only fear and hate.

Muslim Beliefs

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Have you no shame at all?

You COPY & PASTE a bunch of nonsense text here, not even going into ONE of those claims!

You just write "Muhammad was so and so" but you do not provide any kind of evidence for what you say. Nothing. ZIP. Nada.

You say for example "Muhammads method was COMPULSION" - yet you are DIRECTLY contradicted by a verse in the Qur'an, you noob. Read the book!

There is no compulsion in religion. - 2:256

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You also copied and pasted in this posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Talk about double standards. I'm just showing you what the Quran says, you can look the verses up for yourself. And I very much doubt you have read the Qu'ran at all.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

2 Kings 2:23-24 : 42 children are killed for calling a prophet "baldy", by two she-bears.
1 Samuel 6:19 : God kills 50 070 (or 70) of the men of Beth Shemesh for looking in (or "at") the Ark of the Covenant.
1 Kings 20:30 : God makes a wall fall on and kill 27 000 of an army retreating from some Israelites.
Numbers 16:16-49 : Death to all those who complain (14 950 of them altogether).
2 Samuel 6:6-11 : God kills someone for accidentally touching the Ark of the Covenant.
The Flood, which saw God wipe out all of humankind, is neither a good response to being displeased, nor is it even a good moral story symbolically. The authors of this story believed in an immoral and fearsome god which should be wholly rejected.

Exodus 32:27-28 "[Moses' orders to his army] he said to them, "The Lord God of Israel commands every one of you to put on his sword and go through the camp from this gate to the other and kill his brothers, his friends and his neighbours. The Levites obeyed and killed about 3000 Men that day."
Exodus 32:29 "Moses said to the Levites, "Today you have consecrated yourselves as priests in the service of the Lord by killing your sons and brothers, so the Lord has given you his blessing."
Numbers 31:17 (Moses) "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him (in other words: women that might be pregnant)."
Deuteronomy 7:1 "When Yahweh your god has settled you in the land you're about to occupy, and driven out many infidels before you...you're to cut them down and exterminate them. You're to make no compromise with them or show them any mercy."
Joshua 6:21-24 "With their swords they killed everyone in the city, men, women, young and old. They also killed the cattle, sheep and donkeys. ... And they burnt the city with fire, and all that was therein: only the silver, and the gold, and the vessels of brass and of iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the Lord."
Judges 20: Description a battle and city-burning, with no morality or sense of loss at all.
Judges 20:42-48 "... and them which came out of the cities they destroyed in the midst of them. ... And there fell of Benjamin eighteen thousand of the best Benjamine soldiers; ... and they gleaned of them in the highways five thousand men; ... and slew two thousand men of them. So that all which fell that day of Benjamin were twenty and five thousand men that drew the sword; ... And the men of Israel turned again upon the children of Benjamin, and smote them with the edge of the sword, as well the men of every city, as the beast, and all that came to hand: also they set on fire all the cities that they came to."
1 Kings 20:30 "But the rest fled to Aphek, into the city; and there a wall fell upon twenty and seven thousand of the men that were left."
1 Samuel 15:1-8 "Now listen to what the Lord Almighty says. He is going to punish the people of Amalek because their ancestors opposed the Israelites... 3-8 : With 210000 soldiers they killed all the men, women, children, babies, cattle, camels and donkeys."
Esther 9:12-16: The Jews slaughter enemies in an internal strife in the Persian empire, at least 75800 enemies are killed.
Hosea 13:16 "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

Revelations is full of genocides. Here are some.
Revelation 6:8 (the 4th seal) "I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
Revelation 9:15 (the 6th seal) "And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind."
Revelation 4th Seal and 6th Seal. Here's a quick calculation assuming an initial population of 6 000 000 000:
1/4 are killed when the 4th seal is opened: 1/4 of 6.0 billion is 1.5 billion, leaving 4.5 billion survivors.
1/3 are killed then the 6th seal is opened: 1/3 of 4.5 billion is 1.5 billion, leaving 3.0 billion survivors.
Exactly half of Humankind are killed, and this calculation uses only two of the seven seals!

The Google Door swings both ways, pal.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

What answers are not in the bible? Prove it.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

They're either snakes or flying angels. Not necessarily flying angel snakes. Seraph translates literally to the "Burning Ones". So the word Seraph does not mean serpent OR angel. It means one who burns. The reason they use the word seraph to describe snakes is probably because they got the venom! Isaiah describes six winged fiery angels with eyes all over them as Seraph. That sounds not like a serpent. But you have to understand how Hebrew works. In Hebrew names don't always work like they do in our language.

The highest of all of the Heavenly creatures are called Seraphim, a word which the highly esteemed and scholarly Jewish Enclyclopedia states means "fiery flying serpent", though medieval Christians have transformed these "dragons" into the more familiar, swan-winged, "cartoon" angels of popular culture. When the ancient Jews translated the word Seraphim into Greek, the word they used was drakon, which is the word our modern "dragon" is derived from.

Some scholars acknowledge that the Name Yahweh comes from the Cannanite Dragon God Yaw, who like the Biblical Yahweh is a god of storms and floods, but is a "son" of the true Creator Elohim, also the name of the Creator in Genesis, not Yahweh.

Actually there is enough evidence of Yahweh "being a dragon" to literally "fill a book." You just have to look for it.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51 >>

join