<< 46  47  48    50  51 >>

join

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by racasan

You said :

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
Find me one - and I mean ONE - claim in the Qur'an from the field of science, math, biology, hydrology, embriology, whatever - which is not in accordance with the modern science.

Just one.

ok

Can you PROVE scientifically, that meteorites on their way do not come in contact with energy or energy beings for that matter (which Jinns are)?
Your turn.

Easy – science doesn’t do jinn's or satan’s ect so I win

Haha, ok. But if you would have a scientific open mind, you would indeed consider the possibility that there are energies, and there could be energy beings, even intelligent ones in the universe. That is what the Jinns are.

i can consider all kinds of things and often do - but that wont make it science

moving on
The Tafsir of al-Jalalayn says

And verily We have adorned the lowest heaven, the one closest to the earth, with lamps, with stars, and made them missiles against the devils, should they [attempt to] listen by stealth, in which case a meteor of fire detaches itself from the star, just like a brand is taken from a fire, and either kills that jinn or deprives him of his senses: it is not that the star itself is displaced from its position; and We have prepared for them the chastisement of the Blaze, the ignited Fire.

www.altafsir.com...

so it looks like mo thought that the stars are lamps in the upper atmosphere - see the quran is every bit as silly as the bible
edit on 31-12-2011 by racasan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

I refuse to read it for the following reasons, if you can refute each of these I may consider reading it:

1) The Koran (Qu'ran) is a terrorist manual which condones fighting, conflict, terror, slaughter, and genocide against those who do not accept Islam; The Bible is a missionary manual to spread the gospel of peace to all the world (Romans 10:15).
2) Muhammad was a sinner.
3) Muhammad would spit so followers could smear it on their faces.
4) Muhammad gets the Bible all wrong.
5) I don't worship false Gods, I worship the true living God YHWH. I have nothing to learn from Alah.
6) The Quran is a messed up fraud.
7) Muhammad was a thug.
8) Muhammad stole his son's wife.
9) Mohammed ordered death to the Jews
10) The Koran says, "I will inspire terror into the hearts of unbelievers" (Qu'ran 8.12); God inspires His terror into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).
11) There is no love in Islam - Only fear and hate.

The arrogance is with you my friend, you do not even know what's in your own book. Yet you believe it blindly because you heard some "inspiring" verses (which you put in your sig).

Tip: Try looking a bit deeper into the texts of the Qu'ran you will see it for the evil it is.
edit on 31-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

It is arrogance from you by not reading it yourself and just believing your anti-muslim websites.
How can you look deeper into a book when you by your own admission have not even read it?
edit on 31-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

I refuse to read it for the following reasons, if you can refute each of these I may consider reading it:

1) The Koran (Qu'ran) is a terrorist manual which condones fighting, conflict, terror, slaughter, and genocide against those who do not accept Islam; The Bible is a missionary manual to spread the gospel of peace to all the world (Romans 10:15).
5) I don't worship false Gods, I worship the true living God YHWH. I have nothing to learn from Alah.
7) Muhammad was a thug.
10) The Koran says, "I will inspire terror into the hearts of unbelievers" (Qu'ran 8.12); God inspires His terror into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).

1) The bible condemns all that do not follow it to a firey eternity.
2) Jesus was a sinner.
3) Jesus asked his followers to think about his flesh and blood whilst eating.
4) Jesus wouldn't support the bible either.
5) Alah and YHWH are the same God. You keep getting that wrong, which is understandable since everything else you say is typically wrong as well.
6) The Bible is a messed up fraud.
7) Jesus did his fair share of beating people up.
8) Jesus got busy with a prostitute... allegedly. I don't agree it was the same "Mary", but every Christian I know seems to think so, so I'm assuming you do to.
9) Christianity has killed more innocents than any other religion in history.
10) Terror is terror, and I condemn any God or book that uses that tactic to scare people into following them/it.
11) No love is reflected in Christianity, they preach only judgement and condemnation. (Don't quote scripture at me again, as what the book says and what is practiced are very different things.)

edit on 31-12-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If the Flood was local, how could the waters rise to 15 cubits (8 meters) above the mountains (Genesis 7:20)? Water seeks its own level. It couldn’t rise to cover the local mountains while leaving the rest of the world untouched.

Pictures or it didn't happen. There is no evidence of flood waters reaching that high.

This is one of those "opinions" again. Remember I taught you the difference between a theory and an opinion last night? Since waters reaching "8 meters" above mountains couldn't leave floating evidence, there can never be proof of such a claim.

eta: not to mention mountains continuously grow, so even if sediment was found on top of the Himalayas, that still wouldn't be evidence of how high the waters were 4,000 years ago.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

....Second, the land animals wouldn't be as diverse as today. Noah only needed to take one of each Kind onto the ark, back That taken into concideration, there would have been far fewer species of animals to have to carry. All dingos, wolves, dogs, and other canines would have been taken care of by one breeding pair.

But I thought your book didn't let you believe in evolution?

So you believe that dingos, wolves, dogs, coyotes, fox, jackal....all evolved from one pair?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

....Second, the land animals wouldn't be as diverse as today. Noah only needed to take one of each Kind onto the ark, back That taken into concideration, there would have been far fewer species of animals to have to carry. All dingos, wolves, dogs, and other canines would have been taken care of by one breeding pair.

So you believe that dingos, wolves, dogs, coyotes, fox, jackal....all evolved from one pair?

They are still the dogs though aren't they.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

If the Flood was local, how could the waters rise to 15 cubits (8 meters) above the mountains (Genesis 7:20)? Water seeks its own level. It couldn’t rise to cover the local mountains while leaving the rest of the world untouched.

Pictures or it didn't happen. There is no evidence of flood waters reaching that high.

This is one of those "opinions" again. Remember I taught you the difference between a theory and an opinion last night? Since waters reaching "8 meters" above mountains couldn't leave floating evidence, there can never be proof of such a claim.

eta: not to mention mountains continuously grow, so even if sediment was found on top of the Himalayas, that still wouldn't be evidence of how high the waters were 4,000 years ago.

I've got pictures, you can search for them on the internet of Clam shells being found on mount Everest and other mountain peaks in the thousands. They had to get there some how.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Noah only needed to take one of each Kind onto the ark, back That taken into concideration, there would have been far fewer species of animals to have to carry. All dingos, wolves, dogs, and other canines would have been taken care of by one breeding pair.

Wrong again. All domesticated dogs do carry the same ancestor (wolves), which is proof of evolution. We had this discussion last night as well. Dingos and Hyenas and other wild Canines come from another source. Also, four thousand years isn't enough time for every species of animal on earth to have bred into a large enough population to migrate to their specific areas of the world, and evolve into a new species of animal. What about the fresh water fish that would've been killed by this event?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

clams on Everest ok heres why
Plate tectonics , the top of the mountain was once at the bottom of the sea, heck they even taught me that in school.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

clams on Everest ok heres why
Plate tectonics , the top of the mountain was once at the bottom of the sea, heck they even taught me that in school.

Try fish bones.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Meaning? do you mean they found fish bones too?
If so same answer.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I've got pictures, you can search for them on the internet of Clam shells being found on mount Everest and other mountain peaks in the thousands. They had to get there some how.

The tsunami that resulted from the meteor that killed the dinosaurs is one answer, but still not as likely as the fact that India's tectonic plates are pushing against China's which is what causes those mountains to grow. At some point that land was beneath the sea. Sure it was a long time ago, but those clams shells are older than the Noah story as well. We know this because they are fossilized, and it takes a long long time for bone to become fossils.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

If so same answer.

Can't be because fishes have the ability to swim away, and Plate tectonics don't cause mountains to rise that quickly.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

They are still the dogs though aren't they.

So now you do believe in evolution? I'm almost certain you have posted in the past that you do not believe in evolution.

So seriously, quit sitting on the fence, and give a yes or no answer.

ya know, if a chihuahua a timber-wolf, and a fox are all from the same species......where did MONKEYS evolve from, or evolve to?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

What do you not get? chihuahua a timber-wolf, and a fox are all apart of the same KIND (DOG family). No where have I alluded to believing in evolution. A dog becoming a cat or a dog becoming a chicken would be a case for evolution. Unfortunately we have never found one transitional fossil of such a thing. Different animal breeds of the same Kind is not proof of evolution, not even close.
edit on 31-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

If so same answer.

Can't be because fishes have the ability to swim away, and Plate tectonics don't cause mountains to rise that quickly.

Mahahhahahaaaaa Iam sorry I have read some stupid things on the internet but this one gets star prize ok..
Fish die,they sink to the bottom and after man many years after many tons of sediment have fallen on them the bones become fossils, many years later the mountains are formed by Plate tectonics pushing together to form mountains. Hence finding fish bones/clam fossils at the top.
Before you start to say "well Plate tectonics is false" we see them and can measure how much they move every year.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Is it now? How exactly? Does it say to go out and kill people just like that? Oh, wait, you would have to actually READ it before you would know that.
For that matter how can you CLAIM what you claim if you have not read it?

Moses was too. He even committed murder. But he was still a prophet.

Did he now? Where exactly in the Qur'an does it say that?
And even if it did (which it does not) - what about Jesus SPITTING on the TOUNGUE of the deaf/mute man to heal him? (Check your gospels)

No he does not. because it is not him talking about the Bible. It is God. The same One that REVEALED the Bible, which the priests CHANGED.

Did you know that Jesus called His God "Allah"?
Tough one, isn't it? You will now go "Noooooo, you Satan, he did not, nonononononooooooooooo"

But he did.

How exactly?

7) Muhammad was a thug.

Really? Wow, I didn't know that. Care to point me to the respective Qur'an verses where it says that?

He "stole" her? How? He took her with force? Or is it that the man in question wanted to divorce her, but it was Muhammad who told him "to keep his wife"? And MUHAMMAD HAD NO SONS. His sons DIED as infants.

Interesting, seeing as many of his companions were in fact Jews.
One of his wives was also jewish. Kinda hard to have a living and loving wife who you killed before.

No it does not. Read the book:

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." - Qur'an, 8:12

It talks about a past historic battle, which happened, and where the attackers (the disbelievers) reported themselves how they were at one moment overwhelmed with FEAR - thus it was possible for 300 infantry, armed only with swords, to defeat an army of over 1000 soldiers and horsemen, armed with the best weapons.

No love you say ...

God loves the doers of good. - 2:195
Verily, God loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and He loves those who keep themselves pure. - 2:222
Say [O Prophet]: "If you love God, follow me, God will love you and forgive you your sins; for God is much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace." - 3:31
God loves those who are conscious of Him. - 3:76
Lo! It is you who love them, but they will not love you, although you believe in all of the revelation. (this is talking about YOU) - 3:119
God loves the doers of good. - 3:134
God loves those who are patient in adversity. - 3:146
God loves the doers of good. - 3:148
God loves those who place their trust in Him. - 3:159
And who could be of better faith than he who ... follows the creed of Abraham, who turned away from all that is false - seeing that God exalted Abraham with His love? - 4:125
But pardon them, and forbear: verily, God loves the doers of good. - 5:13
God will in time bring forth people whom He loves and who love Him. - 5:54
Grow ever more conscious of God, and persevere in doing good: for God loves the doers of good. - 5:93
Verily, God loves those who are conscious of Him. - 9:4
My Sustainer is a dispenser of grace, a fount of love! - 11:90
VERILY, those who attain to faith and do righteous deeds will the Most Gracious endow with love. - 19:96
"And I spread Mine Own love over thee" - 20:39
He creates for you mates out of your own kind. So that you might incline towards them, and He engenders love and tenderness between you - 30:21
“Verily, I have come to love the love of all that is good because I bear my Sustainer in mind!” - 38:32
Say [O Prophet]: “No reward do I ask of you for this other than [that you should] love your fellow-men.” - 42:23
God loves those who act equitably! - 49:9
And He alone is truly-forgiving, all-embracing in His love. - 85:14
And unto thy Sustainer turn with love. - 94:8

link   

If so same answer.

Mahahhahahaaaaa Iam sorry I have read some stupid things on the internet but this one gets star prize ok..
Fish die,they sink to the bottom and after man many years after many tons of sediment have fallen on them the bones become fossils, many years later the mountains are formed by Plate tectonics pushing together to form mountains. Hence finding fish bones/clam fossils at the top.
Before you start to say "well Plate tectonics is false" we see them and can measure how much they move every year.

No not thousands of fish bones in one small radius.

link   

reply to post by vogon42

What do you not get? chihuahua a timber-wolf, and a fox are all apart of the same KIND (DOG family). ....

Actually a fox is scientifically classified under feline rather than canine.

So, you believe in evolution when its convenient for your purpose?

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51 >>

join