It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Christianity Really Brainwashing?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xxblackoctoberxx

I have no interest in your Utopia.

See sig line.

link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by LunaKat

I think the question you should be asking is what is wrong with you, not what is wrong with me. I am just saying what the bible says on the matter. If you want to be deceived and believe these are actually deceased relatives then by all means live in a web of lies. But if you want to know the truth you will seek God and believe his word. The scriptures are infallible man is fallible. I think its more honourable for me to tell this gentlemen what he has really got himself involved in, then to let him be hurt by demons that only want to lie steal and destroy.
edit on 30-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Scriptures are not infallible, because they are from fallible men. Logic - even God has it.

Men which have been born again by The Holy Spirit. These men are new creatures, The Holy Spirit is infallible because he is the 3rd person of the Godhead - thus making the scriptures inspired.

link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by LunaKat

1 Peter 3:15
but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect.

Our God does not tell us to offend you on purpose .. but we cannot lie when we speak of the Bible .. or soften it. It is the word and truth must be told. Though ... im sure the poster could have used the word in a more gentle way.

Many Christians have faults .. and the Bible warns us not to reflect badly on our God as we become an obstruction to that person's salvation.

---------------------------

A demon can imitate a fallen loved one to give you hope life exist outside of God (Yahweh). I am not sure what your grandfather believed , but you are instantly with the Lord when you die in our belief system and there is no in between or coming back. He can greet you at the pearly gates. The Bible warns us to test the Spirits to see if they are of God (Yahweh). Im sure it wasnt the posters intention to offend you.

Well shut it! Who cares? I mean seriously why would I care? Your God is disgusting. You people are worse than disgusting. Think I care for your religion? Think again fool.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Fallen family members are not demons.

A demon can imitate a past family member to plant false ideas and it shows disrespect to that member of the family. How dare a demon imitate God's creatures. They are spirits of the Night and are hideous to God and to themselves ... ever wonder why a good many of paranormal sightings happen at night? You are usually at your weakest , and they are appointed creatures of darkness.

They disrespect family members by imitating them , a creation God was proud of and will be proud of again.

God is not about just death .. though it seems to be the topic that interests most people.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by LunaKat

I think the question you should be asking is what is wrong with you, not what is wrong with me. I am just saying what the bible says on the matter. If you want to be deceived and believe these are actually deceased relatives then by all means live in a web of lies. But if you want to know the truth you will seek God and believe his word. The scriptures are infallible man is fallible. I think its more honourable for me to tell this gentlemen what he has really got himself involved in, then to let him be hurt by demons that only want to lie steal and destroy.

Scriptures are not infallible, because they are from fallible men. Logic - even God has it.

Men which have been born again by The Holy Spirit. These men are new creatures, The Holy Spirit is infallible because he is the 3rd person of the Godhead - thus making the scriptures inspired.

its amazing how insane and brainwashed you sound from an outside point of view but you just cant see it.. because you are brainwashed. just look at what you are saying and use some logic and reason.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

reply to post by LunaKat

DID ANYONE ASK YOU WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT DEAD RELATIVES????????????????? I didn't hear anyone ask you RevelationGeneration. I think you have demons!!!!!!!! You're hearing voices!!! OMG! You got demons. Do you know the Bible is against demons? Best rush yourself off to someone who can cleanse you.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat

reply to post by LunaKat

This has to be Colbe..you speak the SAME.

GO BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUFFER AND BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP YOUR UGLY HORRIBLE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope that's not true, colbe is not a Christian as far as I understand he is apart of The Cult of Mary.

I am a Protestant Christian. And that is not what I said at all, try opening your eyes and reading again.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

Nothing is forced on you Luna. You can believe what ever you want. Im sure you are a good person and have much love to go around. Your belief may not reflect you as a person. God does not tell us not to have friends that do not believe such as we , or live such as we. You are just as good of people us Christians and and unfortuantley just as worse. Heck it seems Christians can be the worst some times.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

reply to post by LunaKat

GO BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUFFER AND BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope that's not true, colbe is not a Christian he is is apart of the Pope cult.

I am a Protestant Christian. And that is not what I said at all, try opening your eyes and try reading again.

so first you have to make sure you picked the right religion out of all of the religions on earth, then you have to make sure you picked the right type of christianity out of the 33,820 different denominations.. wow you're lucky you're so smart and happened to pick the right one and are absolutely sure of it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by LunaKat

Nope that's not true, colbe is not a Christian he is is apart of The Cult of Mary.

I am a Protestant Christian. And that is not what I said at all, try opening your eyes and reading again.

No. I saw enough. If anything in your wee brain thinks you should start out telling someone that what they believe is their own dead Grandfather and Father is a demonic influence... I don't need to read anything else. You don't deserve it RevelationGeneration. You gotta earn the right for people to read your words. And you do that by being respectful You do that by being decent. You lost it, FAIL

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

im with you, ive often thought revelationdegeneration is a troll, its just hard to believe someone can be so blind, jaded and idiotic.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by LunaKat

Nothing is forced on you Luna. You can believe what ever you want. Im sure you are a good person and have much love to go around. Your belief may not reflect you as a person. God does not tell us not to have friends that do not believe such as we , or live such as we. You are just as good of people us Christians and and unfortuantley just as worse. Heck it seems Christians can be the worst some times.

You got that straight Christians are the worst at A LOT OF TIMES. I'm happy to say I'm not one of you. I don't know what all your jazz was about my belief may not reflect me as a person but shut it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

Let me be clear... Dead relatives that talk back are Demons. Dead releatives in hell or heaven are not, but they have already faced judgement and are unable to appear or communicate with the living. Of course its alright if you wish to talk to a piece of stone, I am not condemning that if that makes you feel comforted. Just don't expect any answers back. - I hope that clears up any confusion in my previous post. I am happy to share biblical truth with you on this matter. There is no need to apologize for insulting me.

P.S
I would prefer to be jacked up on the book of truth, then be living in a false reality (which secularism is).

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
injecting a different topic.

evolution of animals may be true, evolution of man is only as true as the part of the animal kingdom humankind's dna was spliced with in the "fall," that brought us from being eternally living, to animal flesh

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Revelationdegeneration is a prime example of what happens when the blind lead the blind.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Nope that's not true, colbe is not a Christian as far as I understand he is apart of The Cult of Mary.

OK...I have to ask AGAIN (I'll bet your ignoring this because your bible does not have the answer.
Why is it your cult can say this other cult is not christian....even though they are based on the SAME book, that tells you NOT to judge others?

**************** here is the post you are afraid to answer *******************
OK, I have to ask.
Why is it there are several dozen different faiths/churches....what ever, that all call them selves christian (baptist, methodist, lutheran, catholic......and on and on)?

OK, so ignore the morman thing....I believe they have their own book.

And one group will say, "well THEY are not christian....we are"
When this entire thing is based on the SAME book???

Additionally I have heard many christians say you should not judge some one.....the judgement is left up to god.
Then why to they feel they have the right to judge other groups, saying they are not christian?

edit on 30-12-2011 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2011 by vogon42 because: typo

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

reply to post by vogon42

Let me be clear... Dead relatives that talk back are Demons. Dead releatives in hell or heaven are not, but they have already faced judgement and are unable to appear or communicate with the living. Of course its alright if you wish to talk to a piece of stone, I am not condemning that if that makes you feel comforted. Just don't expect any answers back. - I hope that clears up any confusion in my previous post. I am happy to share biblical truth with you on this matter. There is no need to apologize for insulting me.

And I would prefer to be jacked up in the book of truth, then be living in a false reality (which secularism is).

Vogon don't listen to this demon " RevelationGeneration." It's a demon. It thinks people have asked IT for a opinion on what the Bible says. No one asked RevelationGeneration for ANYTHING.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

How can you say that when Secularism is based off Logic and Reason and Religion deal with Fairytales and Stories that have been proven wrong time and time again?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

Luna , you need to be a tad bit more respectful or do not post at all. It is getting old to see you spamming insults constantly.

There are plenty of other threads.

This thread is getting out of control. Insults should stop now and anything off topic. You should not be here to for non constructive purposes.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

How can you say that when Secularism is based off Logic and Reason and Religion deal with Fairytales and Stories that have been proven wrong time and time again?

well i'd beg to differ that it's been proven wrong again and again, i just think when new schools of thought replace old schools of thought, they begin to believe that the old school of thought has no truth in it, and i am going to suggest to you that is an unnecessary way to view the ancient past
edit on 30-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join