It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought it was about time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I haven't taken the time to say hello so i thought this was a good time. I've been lurking for probably a month now and really love this site, I spend so much time on here reading its unbelievable and I watched this video the other night and was very touched by it. I checked to see if anybody else has posted it and didn't see it so I thought I'd share it with you.

It's about a teen who died on Christmas from a heart attack and he had made a video about his life story a few days before, talking about angels and such and how he had cheated death a couple times. I really liked it and I think you all will to. If anybody has any pointers I should know I welcome the advice.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Yeah i've seen this i thought it was really inspiring, felt so sad as i heard he died on christmas according to the comments on youtube, but what a great person, thanks for the post

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Welcome, Brandon. Yeah, I've seen the vid too and it is touching. Cool avatar.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

I spent about a year here before I made an account. Still haven't posted in the intro forum...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi,

We have been waiting for you....while you think you have been lurking here....it is in fact us who have been lurking in and around your house/apartment.....we have you garbage, socks, 1st grade reportcards, doctors notes and copies of all emails and websites you have ever seen.....we know your favorite color and favorite food as well as all crushes you have ever had.....ever......lol....ok thats creepy enough.....

glad to have you around.....hope you are not a MIB or at least are a will smith type MIB.....JK

and we add 1 to the tally......nice
edit on 29-12-2011 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Welcome

new topics

top topics

join