Ron Paul:"I wouldn't send US troops to fight Nazis"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

If you believe Paul is a joke then so be it...The thing most people are waking up to is this:

1) The policies of the last fifty years, while well meaning and well intentioned, have shown themselves to be leading this country down the primrose path to hell and destruction...

2) The current group of politicians in place are utilizing media campaigns of fear and outright lies (i.e., Obama saying that Moody's and Standard and Poors downgrading the credit rating of the USA is no big deal!?!?!) in order to shore up the house of cards,,,

3) We are not going to take it anymore...Paul is gaining followers and the joke will be on anyone who continues to buy into the failed policies...

If you keep doing what you have always done, you will continue to get the same results...

Paul is the only candidate offering a different solution...Paul is the only candidate that has consistently voted for the proposed solution...People are realizing this whether you like it or not...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

What, are you the master of the one line posts? I thought that was a no no on ATS....
And, trolling threads is sort of looked down on. I mean, seriously, read your own posts.
Off topic much?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Furthermore, the only Nazis that need to be fought at this moment in time are the ones holding power in Washington...the pathetic neo-cons that hijacked the Republican party and turned this country into a fascist state...where government has abdicated its sole responsibility to protect the citizens of this country from all enemies foreign and domestic and has instead embarked on a costly series of nation building and maintaining the corporate overseers interests in foreign lands...utilizing taxpayer money...Paul would put an end to this...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's dispicable for anyone to say......knowing what we know now, that they would have sat with their thumb up their arse and not lifted a muscle to end that genocide. It's disgraceful and he should be ashamed to admit it.
Going into that war was clearly the right thing to do.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
Calling people dumb while supporting Ron Paul. Oh the irony.

The people around here are very strong their opinions.

Well, After three pages of pretty much getting creamed. You found that out.

Now, who is your guy? Make your case for him. Back it up like previous posters have.

Change my mind with facts or your just basically trolling.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
It's dispicable for anyone to say......knowing what we know now, that they would have sat with their thumb up their arse and not lifted a muscle to end that genocide. It's disgraceful and he should be ashamed to admit it.
Going into that war was clearly the right thing to do.

Finally some sanity.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Any evidence that he actually said this?

So far I haven't found anything.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

It's dispicable for anyone to say......knowing what we know now, that they would have sat with their thumb up their arse and not lifted a muscle to end that genocide. It's disgraceful and he should be ashamed to admit it. Going into that war was clearly the right thing to do.

Yeah we were also Allies with the Russians during WW2, and Stalin had his own genocide going on, so why didn't we fight them also?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

What genocide? The absolute destruction of the German people?
The displacement, killing, and enslavement of an entire country?
That genocide?
Read some real history. "We" may not know what "we" think we do.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

What genocide? The absolute destruction of the German people?
The displacement, killing, and enslavement of an entire country?
That genocide?
Read some real history. "We" may not know what "we" think we do.

What country was enslaved?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The German people were. Millions of them, some 15 million or so killed, evicted, sent to the Soviets and other places as slaves.
The destruction of Germany

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
reply to post by Sek82

So you would send your son to die in a strange land fighting an alleged enemy who is no threat to the US?
You know nothing about the problems the Germans were having with the Jews and yet you think that they should be rescued.
And yet you would send your son to die meddling in the internal affairs of a country which is no threat to the US.

Germany were having no issues with jews, Hitler used them as a scapegoat.Don't tell me you think that jews caused the holocaust...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yeah let's all forget the fact that NOBODY KNEW about the holocaust during WW2...

But eh, let's just pretend Ron Paul want all jews dead... I mean, that's just what great journalists do...

And let's mention that the Russians would have wiped out the nazis easy without any help from the west... so the whole thing is total bull.

Seriously, they are now sinking that low to attack Paul?
edit on 29-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Shapiro noted that when he first presented Paul's startling statement about the Holocaust to major media outlets in the US, "they were so stunned they were afraid to publish my story, and as a result it has remained unpublished until now."

Probably because all the reputable news outlets smelled the BS coming from Shapiro and wouldn't touch his bogus story.

This is the Israel Lobby gunning up to keep Paul out of office and threatening the money train of "aid" they receive, their methodology is to create a 'negative narrative' around Paul and will use any hearsay or out-of-context comment to smear his name. I wouldn't doubt there's a little money changing hands to ensure these comments keep coming forth.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Yeah let's all forget the fact that NOBODY KNEW about the holocaust during WW2...

But eh, let's just pretend Ron Paul want all jews dead... I mean, that's just what great journalists do...

And let's mention that the Russians would have wiped out the nazis easy without any help from the west... so the whole thing is total bull.

Seriously, they are now sinking that low to attack Paul?
edit on 29-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Where does anybody say Paul wants all jews dead?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
OP if you can't see that this is all out of context b.s. I have no hope for you.
If you weren't aware your source is YNET super biased. Also some Jewish people are trying to smear Paul because he is anti war. Which is ok, as long as he drops that principle when it comes to spending money to help Israel with their wars.

How these things work is they ask a question to Paul like "would you have sent soldiers to fight the Nazi's" and Paul responds "No, I don't think it was necessary" and they print the article using some extravagant analogy/synonym for "fight the Nazi's" and it comes out "When Paul was asked if he would send troops to fight the slaughter of jews he said:" then insert his out of context statement and see how bad it looks.

That is how this junk works, pay attention. See what he actually said and why it makes sense, understand the original context so you can see the out of context. Understand why he would make the decision he would make. There is always a good reason.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Stalin had his own genocide going on, so why didn't
we fight them also?

Exactly !
If it wasn't for Stalin, there wouldn't have been ww2.
Yet, with all the heinous war crimes that Stalin and his
supporters committed,
why were they not tried before the world court ? ?
. . . . because the same criminals are manipulating us today.

edit on 30/12/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Ron Paul on war, about 1.15 mark says we were justified in WWII so the OP accusation is false this was way before this supposed interview surfaced

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-12-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-12-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I wish we had an irish version of Ron Paul here in ireland, I do not agree with every thing he says but I agree with most of it and thats what matters, I do not think he will get elected to be president, because he embodies the american ideology of the founding fathers, and that is a dangerous act of terrorisim in corperate america,

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thanks for the vid, case closed ...

Oh and when the dude asked Paul

"What if Canada invades Montana?"

edit on 30-12-2011 by followtheevidence because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join