It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 911 is viewed as a crime instead of a terrorist attack, it becomes clear...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Sammy, if you still believe the msm is a viable and trusted source of information then it's way too late for you to enter into this debate. Sorry, but the very same people you name as reliable, are bought and paid for by the same people who perpetrated this crime.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Well said, but you reminded me of another point that you touched up on. The people within the towers were literally pulverized, much like the concrete was. There were pieces of bone and body parts the size of a piece of corn and smaller. Several hundred bodies could not even be accounted for. That's because they were literally disintegrated by the explosive force of the demolition. No way gravity could turn your body into confetti. If you would get crushed, your body wouldn't turn to dust.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Sorry, but the very same people you name as reliable, are bought and paid for by the same people who perpetrated this crime.

So, when was the investigation? Seems like the jury is in and you've got your convictions - congradulation!! Wish I would have known about, would have liked to watch.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Kester

Well said, but you reminded me of another point that you touched up on. The people within the towers were literally pulverized, much like the concrete was. There were pieces of bone and body parts the size of a piece of corn and smaller. Several hundred bodies could not even be accounted for. That's because they were literally disintegrated by the explosive force of the demolition. No way gravity could turn your body into confetti. If you would get crushed, your body wouldn't turn to dust.

You don't think being caught up in the collapse of a highrise of approx 500,000 tons would be pretty tough on a human body ?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by CaptChaos

Outstanding contribution Cap'n. Super Dave has yet to chime in on this one, and I can't wait to hear what he has to say. Those that have the audacity to say the 'truth' movement is on the wane have lost their last shred of authenticity. To all you 'shills' that continue to bang your debunker drum, give it up, you look ridiculous.

What is there to say? Despite the wide range of abject paranoia the myriad conspiracy theorists are pushing, from JFK was assassinated by secret cults of Satan worshippers, to the CIA inventing AIDS to murder all the black people in Africa, to 9/11 being staged by an evil sect within the gov't constantly plotting to murder us all...not to mention the inevitable "hordes of sinister secret agents planted everywhere" the conspiracy theorists always conjure up to use as a crutch to embellish their claims...the exact same theme keeps appearing time and again...

Like a magician repeating the same disappearing trick over and over, those damned fool conspiracy web sites you're getting this abject paranoia from keep coming up with new and exciting reasons for why some mysterious shadowy boogeyman is coming to get us all, and when it turns out to be hogwash...and it always does... they cover it up by coming up with some brand new reason why "we're all doomed". I remember a few years back when Alex Jones put a counter on his web site counting down the days, hours, and minutes to the time when "the gov't was going to incite a war with Iran", and if memory serves, it was YOU who posted "the gov't is going to shut down the Internet in a year" a year ago. One guy here (forgot his name) even claimed the towers were fake buildings and they were secretly empty. I'd really like to know which one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites he got that one off of.

Thus, the REAL reason why the 9/11 movement has lost its steam- this "we're all doomed" fetish of yours is getting a little stale.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Also, bin Laden publicly said that he had nothing to do with it, but felt we had it coming.

The TAPE that is pointed to connecting bin Laden, is a proven fake. The CIA knows that, but they let this go because it serves a purpose.

We merely have to look at how much the Bush government obstructed justice, and dragged their feet allowing for any investigation. It begins to look suspicious.

The 9/11 Commission was NOT ALLOWED to gather any eyewitness testimony that was contrary to the government position. Meaning that if there were 3 or 300 people who said they saw the airplane fly over the Pentagon while there was an explosion -- they would NOT be on the report. They were prohibited from many lines of inquiry and were hamstrung by the requirement to ONLY gather info supporting the foreign terrorists plane attack collapsed buildings without us being involved theory. These COMPLAINTS about the commission aren't some conspiracy theorist dream -- they come from the people who were on the Committee who complained that they were hamstrung and even wrote book about it;

If we LOOK at 9/11 as a crime scene; you've got the Bush administration wiping the crime scene, handcuffing the detective, and shuttling off the accused family in a limo the day after it happens. Motive, Opportunity and PRIOR criminal activity all point to the Bush Crime Family. The only "good" defense I've heard is that they don't have the Capability to pull it off. We couldn't prove that smoking was bad for you for decades -- so don't push the argument that you can't get a lot of people to lie. You might offend some religious people as well with that line of thinking...

... I still think that Bush had MANY capable people working for him. Not to help with policy, or to make life better for Americans, but to help him rig the elections in Florida and Ohio, and all the various white collar crimes his family has been involved in.

I can understand some cover up, because the Bush administration was chock full of cronies and morons who wanted desperately to yell about some foreigners -- but how did Bin Laden get Dick Cheney to arrange for 3 simultaneous drills at NORAD? If Bush wasn't on his side -- then maybe Allah was.
edit on 30-12-2011 by VitriolAndAngst because: to add another point

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Iran did 9/11, we knew all along but waited ten years before we said it to not offend anyone. And nazis are nice people, and fema camps have fun playgrounds.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Like I said in the last post:

That's because they were literally disintegrated by the explosive force of the demolition. No way gravity could turn your body into confetti. If you would get crushed, your body wouldn't turn to dust.

If I recall correctly, there were also body parts found on the rooftops of buildings several hundred feet away. How the hell does gravity alone do that? It doesn't

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

How the hell does gravity alone do that? It doesn't

A couple of things to keep in mind - first there was one big explosion in each of the towers. Huge fuel-air explosion. Secondly, gravity was working on distinigrating those remains 1000 feet in the air.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

And your evidence for saying the Commission was "NOT ALLOWED" to interview a variety of witnesses is what exactly ?

Where are all these snubbed witnesses now ? CIT would sell their grandmothers to get hold of one.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
And Thomas Kean, the Chairman of the 9/11 Commission, said they were "set up to fail"
LINK

IF it was so obvious that this was simply a terrorist act by Al Qaeda, and the CIA, Pentagon or Bush administration didn't HELP THEM -- then why the railroading of the investigation?

The Warren Commission at least was worried about hysteria and preventing an attack on Cuba -- but everybody STILL repeats the "Magic Bullet" theory as if it weren't thoroughly discredited. If people can't even know the OFFICIAL story of the JFK assassination decades later -- then where is this nonsense that conspiracies can't work coming from?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

From the COMMITTEE members themselves -- read my post just above, here's a LINK

In his own words he's saying this -- it's not this little blogger's conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
Can you please explain to me about the "phones that did not exist " thanks ?

Conspiracy theorist Morgan Reynolds wrote a book claiming that the phone calls coming from the hijacked planes were faked because an order was given by the airlines to remove the airphones from the planes. He wound up with egg on his face when it was revealed the airlines were only beginning to remove the airphones from their planes. The hijacked planes themselves still had airphones at that time. Morgan Reynolds retracted his claim, but in typical conspiracy theorist fashion Morgan Reynolds is retracting his retraction because he's now claiming that no planes actually hit the towers so there were no seats to even have airphones.

I'm not certain whether the person you're asking is quoting "no airphones" because he's late to the party and didn't know Morgan Reynolds flubbed on his research, or whether he's quoting "no airphones" becuase he's a "no planer" groupie along with Morgan Reynolds. Either way, quoting Morgan Reynolds takes a special kind of gullibility because he's also a regular on the Alex Jones show. You know, THIS guy...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

True, that's where the body part could have come from, that initial explosion. Maybe later I'll look up the exact numbers, I'm a little too lazy right now lol, but if I remember correctly there were several hundred bodies that could not be located in any way whatsoever.

Assuming they were disintegrated, along with the other bodies that left trace parts behind like little bone fragments, except to a slightly higher degree, what percentage of the people within the tower would that be? And would that percentage account for the amount of people in the section of the tower of the initial plane crash and initial contact between the top/bottom section of the towers that began the collapse?
edit on 30-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
A decision by government (or portions thereof) would have to be based upon considerations. Considerations such as "is taking this chance worth it?" and "how many would die?". Personally, I think the "how many would die" or more directly, the ROI (return on investment) would not matter too much to some of these types of people. 3000 lives for a few billion dollars would likely be acceptable to them. But the "chance" of getting caught and the "chance" of a backlash, failure or the opposite reaction would be huge and likely mean the destruction of "these people". So either 9/11 went off exactly as expected and the risk of getting caught was worth it for money, or it was the first (and very important) step toward a longer-term goal. Huge amounts of planning and satisfying "what ifs" would have been required and so would many years. With that said...I doubt money was the reason, but maybe a side benefit. My reasoning being that you don't risk your existence on an elaborate plan with many changes for errors.

So...just brain dumping here...9/11 had to be for something other than money and the first step of a much longer-term plan. So my suggestion for finding the real reason (assuming you believe 9/11 was more than a terrorist attack) is to look about 10 years down the line for the next phase, and at least 50 years down the line for the result. I would suggest 9/11 was the first few moves on the chess board. Maybe based around our freedoms, the internet or the size and control of government. But I would also suggest looking at a "change" that couldn't have occurred without 9/11. What result in some number of decades after 9/11 required it to happen.

Oh...well. I'll leave this for smarter minds than me to contemplate.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
One reason, IMO, it was re-defined from a "murder" case..

There is no statute of limitations on murder.. meaning a murder case is NEVER closed to relevant & credible evidence. Even if someone has been found guilty and is rotting in prison for 20 years.

The politicians wanted this case closed to new evidence for a reason.. no wonder bush himself was calling it, or re-defined the incident, a "terrorist" attack before the investigation had even begun.

bush & his media friends had the case solved, suspect named, before the 2nd tower collapsed. That's when I knew it was ALL a load of crap.

The last thing the true suspects wanted was an open ended detailed investigation that could come back to haunt them 10 - 20 years down the road.. so they convened a "commission" of political lackeys who never once solved a crime.. to solve the crime of the century...lol.. the joke is on anyone who believes this tripe.

BTW.. whats the only other famous closed murder case in US history?... JFKs murder. Another murder solved by politicians having meetings..

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Also, bin Laden publicly said that he had nothing to do with it, but felt we had it coming.

No he didn't. A Pakistani reporter sent a list of questions to the Taliban controlled government in Afgahnistan before the invasion and thats the written response he got back - from the Taliban.

The TAPE that is pointed to connecting bin Laden, is a proven fake.

No its not.

The CIA knows that, but they let this go because it serves a purpose.

No they don't.

We merely have to look at how much the Bush government obstructed justice, and dragged their feet allowing for any investigation. It begins to look suspicious.

Actually the investigation started immeadiately and is still ongoing. You're talking about the Commission report which primarily delved into the possible failings of the intelligence and law enforcement communities. Don't blame Bush for dragging his feet on that one, wasn't a very good time be alienating the very people he was going to have to rely on.

The 9/11 Commission was NOT ALLOWED to gather any eyewitness testimony that was contrary to the government position.

Please post a copy of that memo.

Meaning that if there were 3 or 300 people who said they saw the airplane fly over the Pentagon while there was an explosion -- they would NOT be on the report.

Again, memo please. Or are you just making this stuff up?

They were prohibited from many lines of inquiry and were hamstrung by the requirement to ONLY gather info supporting the foreign terrorists plane attack collapsed buildings without us being involved theory. These COMPLAINTS about the commission aren't some conspiracy theorist dream -- they come from the people who were on the Committee who complained that they were hamstrung and even wrote book about it;

Please show the person from the commission that wrote a book wherein they stated that they had people ready to testify that Flight 77 flew over the Pentagon but were prohibited from interviewing them. I await your response.

If we LOOK at 9/11 as a crime scene; you've got the Bush administration wiping the crime scene, handcuffing the detective, and shuttling off the accused family in a limo the day after it happens.

Well, if you actually did look at it as a crime scene you would realize that the investigation is still ongoing. Unfortunately for you and your ilk the persons investigating the "crime scene" are actual professionals and not internet-x-files homemade super sleuths and are therefore not looking for evidence of extraterrestial activity and super nano thermite.

Motive, Opportunity and PRIOR criminal activity all point to the Bush Crime Family.

Only in your little world.

The only "good" defense I've heard is that they don't have the Capability to pull it off.

Well since you don't even know what "it" is, yeah thats pretty good.

We couldn't prove that smoking was bad for you for decades -- so don't push the argument that you can't get a lot of people to lie. You might offend some religious people as well with that line of thinking...

No you can't get 1000's of people to lie about mass murder of their fellow citizens.

... I still think that Bush had MANY capable people working for him. Not to help with policy, or to make life better for Americans, but to help him rig the elections in Florida and Ohio, and all the various white collar crimes his family has been involved in.

I'm going to stay away from the election thing.

I can understand some cover up, because the Bush administration was chock full of cronies and morons who wanted desperately to yell about some foreigners

Yet you can't understand how people hijack planes.

-- but how did Bin Laden get Dick Cheney to arrange for 3 simultaneous drills at NORAD?

Because that's basically what NORAD and the military do for a living - fight wars and prepare to fight wars. On any given day they are either doing one, the other or both.

If Bush wasn't on his side -- then maybe Allah was.

Or maybe he was just evil and sometime evil people succeed.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Actually, I thought the poster, if he came up with anything at all, would refer to David Griffin who has retracted his allegation that Boeing 757's didn't have airfones on 9/11.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Some of the 911 truth heroes

Bob Mcllvaine was on french TV to tell about his son who was blown up in the lobby before the collapses.
Why is he not all over American Main stream media...?

His son was blown to pieces in the lobby before the collapses, wouldnt you fight for a real criminal investigation too?
Bob Mcllvaine has joined the Remember building 7 campaign
rememberbuilding7.org...

Former FBI agent Ali Soufan says he has not been allowed to tell the truth about 9/11 and events
he challenges the back story of 9/11
www.bbc.co.uk...

Anthony Shaffer identified the hijackers a year before the attacks, but was shut down
Pentagon burned all copies of his book
www.foxnews.com...

FBI Sibel Edmonds has fought for years to make a investigating trial about the Bin Ladens connection to US

Barry Jennings, who were trapped on 8th floor by explosion in building 7 that was not hit by a plane

Professor Niels Harrit was interviewed by BBC in may 2011
Harrit has released a paper about explosives in the dust of the towers
The journalist tries really hard to discredit Harrit, but get his hat handed to him

edit on 30-12-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

That reminds me of another thing that looks very suspicious when viewed from a criminal investigation standpoint. Our government was warned in advance that there would be a terrorist attack, but they not only ignored those warnings, they lied about it and said they had no foreknowledge.

Imagine five different people calling a police station, saying "There will be a man who runs next door and shoots the mayor", and the police station ignores the claims, than later lies and said "We had no idea that somebody would run next door and shoot the mayor". Very suspicious.....
edit on 30-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join