It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 911 is viewed as a crime instead of a terrorist attack, it becomes clear...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Careful now, most Americans want to believe thousands of innocent victims perished on 911, and you know how people like their horror movies.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Strange how the debunkers are not out in force on this one like they usually are. Maybe cause they have nothing to say in rebuttal?

I don't care HOW it was done, the WHY is much more important. So forget all the hologram planes, thermite, planned demolition, missiles fired at the Pentagon. IT DOES NOT MATTER.

When you poke into the WHY it all becomes evident. The 3000 who died in the towers are unimportant. Sorry, but in your basic Newspeak that is just collateral damage. Why, when you hear about collateral damage in Iraq it doesn't matter one bit, eh?

Why was this done? TO spark wars? Yes, but that is far from the main reason. They just like to kill two birds with one stone.

The only "debunking" I've seen so far is saying that 19 SAUDIS who barely knew how to drive cars, let alone fly jumbo jets, and a boogeyman in a cave on the other side of the planet as their mastermind, are all dead already, so it's a done deal. Pay no more attention. You know, just like once the ovens stopped running at Auschwitz, it was all over, and everyone just played nice. No Nuremberg kangaroo court or anything.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger
You can apply the exact same logic to the assasination of both JF & Bobby Kennedy....and you'll find that the same groups are responsible - the military industrial complex who profits from foreign wars, the bankers who bankroll them and the Congress who facilitate it all.

Even more, you find the SAME PEOPLE involved, and the same fingerprints all over. For example, George HW Bush was in Dallas on November 23, 1963. Just happened to be there.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by comprehension
reply to post by pshea38

Careful now, most Americans want to believe thousands of innocent victims perished on 911, and you know how people like their horror movies.

Yeah, but it is so well past the time to un-suspend disbelief.

'This ain't a dream no more, it is the real thing.'

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

reply to post by pshea38

Tell the truth now boys - you guys have a bet about who can come up with the whackiest conspiracy theory, right? Who's winning so far - no planes or no victims? I'll bet on no victims - until you actually get extraterrestrials involved that one's probably out there the farthest.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Wow, nice thread man.

You have put it so simply it is idiotic to dismiss the information you have put forward. I will be using the way you describe the operation to persuade others.

Thankyou.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow Hooper wasn't in on the first page? 2nd page means you are slacking. I’ve gotten use to you regurgitating the OS like it was gospel.

Off topic I know, sorry couldn't help myself.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by pshea38

reply to post by pshea38

Tell the truth now boys - you guys have a bet about who can come up with the whackiest conspiracy theory, right? Who's winning so far - no planes or no victims? I'll bet on no victims - until you actually get extraterrestrials involved that one's probably out there the farthest.

Have you heard the one about the 19 dudes with box-cutters who managed to overcome the world's most sophisticated air-defense system and suspend the laws of physics? That one kills me.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by samkent

I did, in that post. The 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Amendments have been eliminated in the name of security.

But speaking of our forefathers...

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy"
-- James Madison

"Those who give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
-- Benjamin Franklin
edit on 29-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

Hear Hear.

Heres another brilliant quote from Mr. Jefferson

If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization it expects what never was and never will be - Thomas Jefferson

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
-- Thomas Jefferson

www.quotationspage.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
this is going to be a nice read.

you´ve sparked my interest by your intro.

i glanced over the paper and saw several names pop up constantly.

wanted to add this documentary to the mix.

it really is a MUST-SEE if you haven't seen it yet.

Project for the New American Century (PNAC)

SnF

This is actually an excellent supporting video for this thread. Anyone who does not view this forfeits their right do discuss political, economic or military policy. Forever.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by comprehension

I have always like the one where some people made calls from phones that did not exist.

This is how we learned the highjackers had those box cutters. Remember ??

Some say they could not have been made because of speed and altitude; and that the F B I now says they never happened.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Outstanding contribution Cap'n. Super Dave has yet to chime in on this one, and I can't wait to hear what he has to say. Those that have the audacity to say the 'truth' movement is on the wane have lost their last shred of authenticity. To all you 'shills' that continue to bang your debunker drum, give it up, you look ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Also the fact that source of funding of the attack(ers) was of no relevance would not really work in a criminal investigation.Heck it did not even fly in the investigation that was carried out but the remark was kept out of the MSM.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Have you heard the one about the 19 dudes with box-cutters who managed to overcome the world's most sophisticated air-defense system and suspend the laws of physics? That one kills me.

You mean the one where people hijacked commercial passenger planes? That is sooooo hard to believe - I mean that's only happened what - 100 maybe, 200 times before! Who could ever believe that people could hijack planes!

And of course the most sophisticated air defense and the suspension of physical laws is your little hyperbole - so you'll have to come up with a defense for those little gems.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
Wow Hooper wasn't in on the first page? 2nd page means you are slacking. I’ve gotten use to you regurgitating the OS like it was gospel.

Off topic I know, sorry couldn't help myself.

Yeah, sorry, it does get boring singing the same tune over and over again, but I am limited by reality and the truth. If only a could be a conspiracist - then the sky's the limit! Thermite, holograms, simulated victims, mini-nukes, and on and on. Limited only by your imagination.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed

Outstanding contribution Cap'n. Super Dave has yet to chime in on this one, and I can't wait to hear what he has to say. Those that have the audacity to say the 'truth' movement is on the wane have lost their last shred of authenticity. To all you 'shills' that continue to bang your debunker drum, give it up, you look ridiculous.

I'm surprised this is news to folks...it is an old report.

Also mentioned here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It also seems to be a topic that gets people banned:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

You mean the one where people hijacked commercial passenger planes? That is sooooo hard to believe - I mean that's only happened what - 100 maybe, 200 times before! Who could ever believe that people could hijack planes!

And of course the most sophisticated air defense and the suspension of physical laws is your little hyperbole - so you'll have to come up with a defense for those little gems.

Ahh...so if you were going to come up with a wag the dog style made for TV propaganda snuff-film, you'd be smart enough to fabricate a story that wasn't believable? Good plan, looks like they took your advice.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Those that have the audacity to say the 'truth' movement is on the wane have lost their last shred of authenticity. To all you 'shills' that continue to bang your debunker drum, give it up, you look ridiculous.

Funny since as part of my job I must have the TV and internet on all day. I scan many stations and sites. Plus when I go home I have the internet and tv on for my personal pleasure.
Out of all the hours of monitoring the only place I hear about truthism is on sites like this.
ATS is world wide with it's 14K visitors per month. And only a fraction believe in the alternative 911 theories.

That's not much of a movement.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton

I have always like the one where some people made calls from phones that did not exist.

This is how we learned the highjackers had those box cutters. Remember ??

Some say they could not have been made because of speed and altitude; and that the F B I now says they never happened.

Can you please explain to me about the "phones that did not exist " thanks ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join