It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 911 is viewed as a crime instead of a terrorist attack, it becomes clear...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

I'm not Jewish and I'm not religious. I'm agnostic. I had Greek and Latin (You could have guessed as much from my signature, had you been perceptive instead of handicapped with racist tunnel vision) in high school and speak Dutch, German, English, a bit French and can count in Japanese (although I can't read kanji or katakana). My favorite programming language is Perl, developed by a linguist (Larry Wall), originally developed for the purpose of parsing structured text and natural language, and later became the preferred scripting language for hackers with hats in all colors. I was selected to go to the best high school at the time because I excelled in language. Perhaps counter-intuitively, I am currently a student business informatics. I'm from the Netherlands. I just so happen to despise Holocaust revisionism and racism. My country is complicit in deporting 70% of the Jewish community during WW II. I have a finely honed neo-Nazi detector built in. I am a 9/11 Truther but I reject BS, and all of the above is known in the 9/11 Truth community. Atta = Kamikaze Mossad agent = bunk. Atta = Hebrew accent is bunk. Your claims are baseless and without evidence, and therefore do not require "counter-evidence". This was dealt with when I compared Atta's transmission with a speech by fellow Egyptian El Baradei. Moreover, Atta's accidental transmission is too short, too sketchy and too low fidelity to be of any use for definitive accent analysis, which is a highly unreliable foundation upon which to base ZIHOP to begin with, although I'm sure those who knew Atta will recognize his voice, but due to widespread feelings of shame and dishonor in the Arabic community, exasperated by cognitive dissonance, you won't hear about it. I'm a good judge of audio quality too, since I've been working with audio as a hobby for sixteen years.

That about sums it up. Oh and Cossiga was mocking 9/11 Truthers, not supporting them. It is my Latin education which helps me understand Roman languages I've otherwise not mastered. Cossiga was involved in Gladio, not a whistleblower, but a right wing extremist and a friend of Berlusconi. I can quote Stephen Colbert any way I like and make him look like a staunch conservative, that does not make it true. (Referring to "Corruption Exposed", who got so annoyed, (s)he felt compelled to sent me a U2U, ha ha) Cossiga was being facetious, and quoting him to support 9/11 Truth is an embarrassing blunder. One of many embarrassing errors which morphed into an internet meme. There are hundreds of such urban legends floating around on the web, peddled by credulous, ignorant and incompetent third-tier 9/11 "researchers".

You mix valid arguments with nonsense, and you exaggerate Zionist involvement in 9/11 to the point of absurdity, thereby overshooting the target widely and in so doing, you scorch any path which might lead to revelations about Israeli/Zionist involvement in 9/11. Talk about Zelikow all you want, I know of no better 9/11 researcher on this matter than Jon Gold, himself Jewish and a truther and a supporter of the 9/11 families before all of y'all jumped on the gravy train.

This has been highly entertaining, but I fail to see anything productive coming from this repetitive back-and-forth. You have your position, I have mine, and for all I care, you can continue your anti-Jewish diatribe here until this solar system collides with Andromeda in ten thousand years.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

It's a shame that you typed such a long post with not one ounce of evidence to support your claims, but you have already proven yourself to be dishonest so I'm not surprised. You will have to do better than "Cossiga was mocking 9/11 Truthers" if you want us to start taking you seriously.

You're feeble attempt to impress us was entertaining though

Okay guys, thread's over. Snow's understanding of Roman languages is definite proof that the accent wasn't Hebrew

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The problem is Zionism

Well, snowcrash911, I have known dozens of Dutch people in my life and they are good at languages and it is impressive that you speak Dutch, German, English and French but unless you actually have studied linguistics and failed to mention it, knowing Perl, even though the name Perl and its variations is a common Eurpean Jewish name, it will not help you one speck in recognizing a Hebrew accent when you hear one. Nor will knowing Dutch, German or French.

I have studied linguistics and I lived and worked in the Middle East and know the Hebrew and Arabic accents in English like the back of my hand.

The recording is both long enough and clear enough for anyone who is familiar with the very distinct sounds of the Hebrew accent in English to notice it and confirm 100% that it a perfect example of a Hebrew accent.

Germany and France have a common border but no one who knows the German and French accents in English would mistake one for the other. Of course one is a Romance language, one is in the Germanic language family and the accents are quite different.

Dutch and German are much more closely related languages but you and I can tell a Dutch accent from a German accent in English within a few words and that is exactly true for Arabic and Hebrew.

You simply do not have enough experience in Arabic and Hebrew or linguistics to know what you are talking about and you have stretched this out over countless posts and weeks, just for all of us to arrive at the conclusion that you know less that f-all about this subject.

Furthermoe, if you feel guilty about the way The Netherlands treated Jews during WWII - cry all you want or get professional help but don't lecture me and the rest of the world about how we should feel like you because painting a thin layer of Dutch guilt over 7 billion people who had nothing to do with WWII doesn't achieve anything.

One more thing. I have a detector that picks up on people who have been brainwashed by propaganda and it goes off everytime you post.

If you don't mind being bullied by Zionists and having an Israeli "Samson Option" missile aimed at your city, then fine but get the 'F' out of my way as I try to help non-brainwashed citizens of my country and the rest of the world wake up to the dangers of an ideology of pure racist hate that is Zionism.

Take the cure!

Go live in Israel for two years, then come back and tell everyone, you were wrong, it is a Hebrew accent and yes Zionism is the incorporation of pure evil and is the worst thing the Jews ever dragged themselves into and the greatest threat to world peace.

edit on 21-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Now why in the world would the sort of person who is a 9/11 Denier also be a supporter of Israeli Apartheid?

You keep saying this, in your bullying, fascist manner.

Show one single person who is a '9/11 denier' who also "supports Israeli apartheid".

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

The problem is Zionism

Well, snowcrash911, I have known dozens of Dutch people in my life and they are good at languages and it is impressive that you speak Dutch, German, English and French but unless you actually have studied linguistics and failed to mention it, knowing Perl, even though the name Perl and its variations is a common Eurpean Jewish name, it will not help you one speck in recognizing a Hebrew accent when you hear one. Nor will knowing Dutch, German or French.

I have studied linguistics and I lived and worked in the Middle East and know the Hebrew and Arabic accents in English like the back of my hand.

The recording is both long enough and clear enough for anyone who is familiar with the very distinct sounds of the Hebrew accent in English to notice it and confirm 100% that it a perfect example of a Hebrew accent.

Germany and France have a common border but no one who knows the German and French accents in English would mistake one for the other. Of course one is a Romance language, one is in the Germanic language family and the accents are quite different.

Dutch and German are much more closely related languages but you and I can tell a Dutch accent from a German accent in English within a few words and that is exactly true for Arabic and Hebrew.

You simply do not have enough experience in Arabic and Hebrew or linguistics to know what you are talking about and you have stretched this out over countless posts and weeks, just for all of us to arrive at the conclusion that you know less that f-all about this subject.

Furthermoe, if you feel guilty about the way The Netherlands treated Jews during WWII - cry all you want or get professional help but don't lecture me and the rest of the world about how we should feel like you because painting a thin layer of Dutch guilt over 7 billion people who had nothing to do with WWII doesn't achieve anything.

One more thing. I have a detector that picks up on people who have been brainwashed by propaganda and it goes off everytime you post.

If you don't mind being bullied by Zionists and having an Israeli "Samson Option" missile aimed at your city, then fine but get the 'F' out of my way as I try to help non-brainwashed citizens of my country and the rest of the world wake up to the dangers of an ideology of pure racist hate that is Zionism.

Take the cure!

Go live in Israel for two years, then come back and tell everyone, you were wrong, it is a Hebrew accent and yes Zionism is the incorporation of pure evil and is the worst thing the Jews ever dragged themselves into and the greatest threat to world peace.

edit on 21-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Zionist Bullying

Zionists have a stranglehold on Federal politcians.

Listen to a couple of prominent Jews and other experts back me up on this.

The US invaded Iraq because the Zionists insisted on it.

Zionist lies conned the US into war.

Zionists pulled off 9/11 to ignite a violent conflict between the US and the Islamic world that opposes the hate ideology of Zionism - period.

You 9/11 Deniers have nothing on this topic because it is so clearly a fact.

Go argue airspeed and aluminum alloys - you have nothing to add here.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Learn the truth about Israel

Why accuse Israel of committing the cirmes of 9/11?

They had the most to gain by attacking the US, killing American Christians, terrorizing the United States and setting Americans against the nations and individuals who were resisting Zionist domination.

Israel had the will, the means, the motivation and as they have proven time after time, a complete lack or moral restraint that might otherwise prevent a humane entity or individual from committing an act of pure evil.

Evil is the modus operandi of Israel and that is a documented fact.

There is only one group in the world that could pull off 9/11, cover it up and get away with it and that group is not the CIA because the CIA has not bought off every member of the House (except two), every Senator and the entire Administration.

Think about this for one sickening second. It is acutally acceptable to state that "9/11 was an inside job" and thereby blame Americans but if anyone dares blame Israel, a country that has attacked and killed Americans in the past, it is pure taboo.

That simple fact in and of itself is all the proof you need as an American citizen to know that something is horribly wrong. If Thomas Jefferson were alive right now and could see Americans turned into servants in their own country bowing down to a foreign power much more diabolical and evil than King George's England ever was, he would apply for Mexican citizenship.

Now watch this video and tell me which country on the planet has more demolition experience than Israel. They have destroyed thousands of homes and killed tens of thousands of people - why in you wildest dreams do you think that as Americans they would not kill you and destroy your buildings.

Evil is not contained within borders. Israel is just as evil outside of the borders of its stolen land as it is within.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This is just antisemitic spam. Even if it isn't removed for that reason I would have thought the fact that you don't engage in any discussion at all or attempt to answer pertinent questions should be enough to have you censured.

If not, well, who cares. It's plain to see who has a reasoned argument here and who avoids it with big typefaces and nonsense.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Well it is interesting how when one appraoches 9/11 as a crime...it does tend to lead to a zionist plot does it not....heck i tried this approach ages ago ....just look at my signature thread.....I was amazed when i took the approach where it lead and the paths it took me down and the coincedences of the passengers on the planes and their personal involvement in some of the criminal activites of the day ....the actual ones in the know and how they lost their lives on these flts...

This many years on are we really any closer to the truth...not really....one biggy for me has always been the mysterious death of John o Neil the fbi agent who was one of only twelve bodies found whole in the entire debacle.

first day on the job as new head of wtc security after being the very same agent who was questioning the wrong doing of Al queda.

all this can be found in my 911 thread so will not repeat here....

but the best of things is when people so lightly inflict the term....OH MY GOD ANTI SEMETIC....

what a load of rubbish......because one disagrees with Israel and what they are doing politically does not make one Anti Semetic.....why is it a jewish thang.....It is against a political movement called ZIONISM.

I DO NOT LIKE ZIONISTS

I will scream it out loud and let the world know....and if one bothers to even look...you will find a huge numbers of orthodox jews who speak out against ZIONISM.

Israel is the same as any other dictatorial government that has its own agenda as it's main goal....what worse is that Isreal is there because it is what is required for the phropecy's of the bible to have any truth....It is needed to be there cause if it wasn't we could not achieve Armagedeon now could we.

The SOR (State Of Rothchilds) was a necessary creation for the PTB in order to bring forth Armagedeon and inflict a NWO on the unsuspecting slaves of the world.

so if one would like to look at the crimes of these revered people please check out my signature thread....if you have have no interest in gaining a bit more knowledge on the possible perps of this heinous crime...then STAY AWAY.....and keep to the caccoon of the MSM to protect you.

Please Let Us Be Enlightened

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Of course critiquing zionism isn't antisemtic. Nobody is claiming that it is.

But if you can't see antisemitism in this thread then you're either fantastically thick or a liar.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Actually, I have come to the conclusion that I have misjudged Bravo. His absurd one-issue rants fueled by an endless supply of youtube clips are so over the top that they can have only one purpose. That is clearly to deter any rational discussion of Israeli issues.

So, who benefits from such deterrence ? Well the Zionists obviously. Bravo has exposed himself as a clear radical Zionist agent for Mossad and should get back to Tel Aviv as soon as possible for further training.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Actually, I have come to the conclusion that I have misjudged Bravo. His absurd one-issue rants fueled by an endless supply of youtube clips are so over the top that they can have only one purpose. That is clearly to deter any rational discussion of Israeli issues.

So, who benefits from such deterrence ? Well the Zionists obviously. Bravo has exposed himself as a clear radical Zionist agent for Mossad and should get back to Tel Aviv as soon as possible for further training.

Yes, and ironically, is the only one on the thread claiming to know everything about Hebrew and Arabic.

While accusing others of being Mossad. It's hilarious, B himself is the best candidate.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Liars Lie - That is what they do.

Okay, everyone, all you neutral people who come on this thread to read but not post - welcome.

The big picture.

They lied to you about the JFK assassination.
They lied to you about the MLK assassination.
They lied to you about the RFK assassination.
They lied to you about Vietnam.
They lied to you about the Gulf of Tonkin incident.
They lied to you about bombing / invading Cambodia.
They lied to you about bombing Laos.
They lied to you about Panama.
They lied to you about Genada.
They lied to you about Iran / Contra.
They lied to you about the First Gulf War.
They lied to you about Kuwaiti incubators.
They lied to you about the Oklahoma City bombing.
They lied to you about Timothy McVeigh acting alone.
They lied to you about Waco.
They lied to you about about the first WTC bombing.
They lied to you about antrax.
They lied to you about yellow cake from Niger.
They lied to you about weapons of mass destruction.
They lied to you about chemical weapons.
They lied to you about an Iraq / M. Atta meeting.
They lied to you about greeted with flowers and candy.
They lied to you about Katrina.

But - the "9/11 Deniers" want you to believe that the offical story of 9/11 is not a lie.

Really?

Israeli Jews warned about 9/11.
Israeli Jews arrested with explosives and multiple passports on 9/11.
Hebrew accent on 9/11 recording.
Israeli commando on Flight 11.
Lead hijacker spoke Hebrew.
Lead hijacker linked to Zionist criminal Jack Abramoff.

Zionist American Jews, cover-up experts - Zelikow, Chertoff, Ben Veniste, Mukasey, Hellerstein, Feinberg

The 9/11 Deniers still have not provided one shred of evidence to counter the claim that the voice on the recording is a Hebrew accent that indicts Israel for the crimes of 9/11.

Israeli man warns FBI that he overheard Israeli agents discussing an attack on the WTC months before the attack.

9/11 was a Zionist Job

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The members of Mossad are evil but they are not stupid.

No "9/11 Denier" on this thread has demonstrated any sort of special skill, special knowlege or intellectual capacity that would earn them entry into the gang of immoral criminals commonly known as the Mossad.

You could only wish I accused any of you of being members of the Mossad.

Meanwhile, back at the synagogue - anyone willing to talk about the Hebrew accent?

Hebrew accent links Israel to 9/11

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I suspect that Israel does the dirty work for America.

My own opinon.

Now start researching, really digging into the amount of money America "pays" Israel each year.

Oh, we're just friends..............yeah right.

Again, keep in mind I am not talking about the common man/woman/child but the government.

Strange bed fellows.
edit on 22-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Zionism is the problem

The events of Sepetember 11, 2001 were a crime.

Considering that the usual "9/11 Deniers" can not even make a statement in linguistic terms with regard to the Hebrew accent clearly heard on the 9/11 recording attributed to the lead hijacker we can only conclude that Israelis were involved.

In my view Israel or perhaps we can be more generous and say "Zionists" carried out the crimes of 9/11.

A thread such as this one is not going to convince everyone that Zionists murdered close over 2,500 Christian Americans in order to anger the United States into war but it will introduce the idea that it is possible.

When neutral individuals who have no strong opinions on Israel or who who have not formulated a complete theory on what happened and who carried out the crime, read the posts in a thread like this they are forced by the evidence to consider Zionism as a possible motivator for the terrosist acts of 9/11.

Perhaps people reading this thread will research the history of Zionism and learn how it is linked to Communism and then better understand how a group of Zionists would be capable of murdering Christians for the benefit of Israel.

Thank you for reading my post and if you have any proof that the accent is not Hebrew please contribute to this thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The fact is, is that the story is all jacked up. We will never know now, what really happened. All we can do know is start holding people accountable to what they're doing, and hope that we can stop something like this from happening again. But is we all sit here and deny that our government had something to do with it, then it will just keep on happening again and again.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I agree with you in general terms but I think it is important to point out the distinction between, "our government" and what I consider a small rogue, criminal element some of whom happened to work in or for the government that carried out a criminal act.

I don't think "the" Pentagon planned 9/11 nor do I think "the" CIA planned 911.

I think that the idea came from a small group of American / Israeli dual citizen Zionists like Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Frank Gaffne and maybe thirty other scum of the earth like them. Or maybe you are right and those b-tards are just the cheerleaders and the real Zionist master-minds and psychopaths are people we have never heard of before.

Read about Mike Harari.

My point is that these criminals are criminals who got into government to pull off crime like Iran / Contra and 9/11 as opposed to some innocent guy from Kansas who gets a job in DC and suddenly flips out and becomes a comic book villian.

As far as Bush is concerned I think he is just too stupid to include in the plan let alone allow in on the planning. 9/11 was palnned years before Bush got it in and if anything they (the Zionist scum) selected him as a great dupe to insure that no half-assed hero president would get in the way.

9/11 and the Iraq war are the same crime just stretched out over a few years. We know exactly which Zionist scum are responsible for the Iraq was that so they have to be involved in 9/11 too.

Amercans have been so whipped into terror to blame anything on "Jews" that no one will come out and say it in public. Well a few people have.

If you read the history of Zionism you will see it is pure evil and 9/11 is exactly the sort of thing they would do.

Originally posted by andersensrm

The fact is, is that the story is all jacked up. We will never know now, what really happened. All we can do know is start holding people accountable to what they're doing, and hope that we can stop something like this from happening again. But is we all sit here and deny that our government had something to do with it, then it will just keep on happening again and again.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

A lot of people forget or were never aware that the documents for PNAC (Project for the new American century) exist. This "plan" proves that 911 was planned by certain organizations. This project was aided and influenced by Zionists. Most of them were Israel firsters as you mentioned.

If one is to examine all the evidence without bias they should have no problem at least considering the Zionist connection to 911. Even now in 2012 we are not allowed to properly discuss certain topics even though there are mountains of evidence that indicate we have been lied to. Denial of the 911 OS may end up a crime in the USA just like denial of the holocaust OS became a crime in Germany. Anyone seeing a pattern here?

I'm not comparing the severity of the events even though 911 led to the death of hundreds of thousands if not millions of people, but I'm only pointing out the power of the Zionists and the ability to mask their crimes through thought manipulation.

Okay, time for the regs to light their hair on fire!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Cognitive Dissidence is the main reason why people are unable to accept the fact that they are being lied to. They must first accept the fact that they have been lied to which is hard for people to do. Specially when its dealing with the government.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join