It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 911 is viewed as a crime instead of a terrorist attack, it becomes clear...

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
"The 9/11 Commission was set up to fail."

That's because the 9/11 Commission is clearly a conflict of interest ... it's a case of ...
"The fox in charge of the hen-house"

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Zionism - Israel - 9/11 Crimes

The 9/11 Deniers yap about aircraft speeds, fuel weight, strength of heated steel but ignore the Zionist / Neo-Con / Jewish cover-up of the crime.

Remember - the Zionist controlled White House tried to block the creation of the 9/11 Commission in the first place then when forced wanted arch-Zionist Henry Kissinger to head it.

Hello, hello - who is in charge here?

When the 9/11 Deniers are presented with the mountian of evidence linking Israel to the crimes of 9/11 they have no argument and resort to "setting their hair on fire" and screaming "Jew-hater" in the crowded theater of public dicourse.

Two crimes, 9/11 crime, 9/11 cover-up. Zionist crime, Zionist cover-up.

Deny ignorance - not 9/11 - not Israel involvement.

Watch this video document the Zionist cover-up.

9/11 - Zionist crime, Zionist cover-up.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
A Headline Font Makes Everything I Say True Automatically

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

You name called and didn't provide valid arguments against what each of the books I listed presented.

In my book that is a troll and common tactic for discrediting "the enemy".........who signs your paycheck?

And each to his own opinion.

As with all books, you take and pick out the valid and good from the invalid and not as informative.

So, what books have you read on 911?

I could list another 20 I've read.

Watch the videos of the towers coming down...............can you spell demolition?
edit on 21-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Watch the videos of the towers coming down...............can you spell demolition?

So give us your experience in one of more of following subjects :

High Raise building construction

Structural Engineering

Fire Figthing

Urban Search and Rescue

Watching video in mommy's basement does not count.........

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Dear OfHumanDescent,

Thank you very much for posting the links you posted yesterday.

I watched the three hour video and it is fascinating.

As I have said, the 9/11 Deniers have nothing. They are obfuscators and this truly is the thread to which the come to die.

Snowcrash911 actually admitted that he read Sunstein on 9/11.

Oh my God! Cass Sunstein - Minister of Propaganda who advised the government to have people post to forums like this and obfuscate information about 9/11.

Have you just given away you purpose here, Snowcrash911?

Snowcrash911 and the others scream anti-Semite at the suggestion that a country like Israel that has killed over 2,000 Arab Children since the year 2000, would ever pull off a criminal conspiracy against the USA.

Not only would they carry out criminal conspiracies in the US but they have done it several time.

Here is an example of one that Hollywood has not made into a motion picture and you will hardly see on the TV news.

Blame Israel

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by snowcrash911

You name called and didn't provide valid arguments against what each of the books I listed presented.

In my book that is a troll and common tactic for discrediting "the enemy".........who signs your paycheck?

And each to his own opinion.

As with all books, you take and pick out the valid and good from the invalid and not as informative.

So, what books have you read on 911?

I could list another 20 I've read.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Good reply and from my research...........the United States Government or a fraction there of paid and arranged for 911 with Israeli assistance.

Many people refuse to acknowledge they were manipulated, fooled.

Are people aware we were bombing Iraq 8 full years before we proclaimed war??????

No wonder they hate us.

en.wikipedia.org...

Some other country started bombing the $hit out of my home, town and country for almost ten years I'd be damn mad too.

America (the government not the people) are corporate bullies that plunder, rape and grab with no regard for morals.

You will see in the video above they had to move the interview because of low flying helicopters making so much noise........coincidence?

Again, I say even though America bombed Iraq for almost a decade before 911 - Our own government (I believe) arranged and paid for 911.

America a government of morals..................right, ask the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, ask the people tortured (in non compliance of the Geneva Convention we signed against torture) at Guantanamo Bay.

America has been for a long time a corporate and bank owned entity................not the people, the government.

The American Government does not play fair.

The big corporations see what they want and find any excuse to manipulate the public into allowing them to grab it.

Like bullies in a school yard, except these people are smooth manipulators.

911 was a crime and the real thugs that planned, arranged, paid for and carried it out, all got off with no accountability.

Steal a loaf of bread you go to jail.

Kill a million or more people through trickery and you get off.

This planet is run by psychopaths and totally insane.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

So give us your experience in one of more of following subjects :

High Raise building construction

Structural Engineering

Fire Figthing

Urban Search and Rescue

Watching video in mommy's basement does not count.........

What you need to do is ask the experts on these matters about their opinion, since you won't accept ours as valid. There have been many engineers, architects, explosive experts, firemen and many other tradespeople who have spoken out about the obvious lies about 911.

I won't bother posting links because you will probably just say that all the evidence has been "debunked" as most deniers are in the habit of doing.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

No I own a ten room house, a town house and 100 acres somewhere...........I am the mama!

Now, watch demolition videos and watch 911.

Again I pose to you, give me a list of books, documents, articles and videos you have researched on this and I will show you mine.

911 without any doubt in my mind was a false flag operation.

Simply do the research.

I've spent ten years digging into this mf of a conspiracy and if you can't see what 911 was you are blind and mind conditioned.

A pod person.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

So the answer to the question is no revelant experience or training in such subjects

Based on your reading list would have expected it .....

Again watching video in mommy;s basement does not count for much.......

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Now why in the world would the sort of person who is a 9/11 Denier also be a supporter of Israeli Apartheid?

What is the connection between Israeli war crimes and the crime of 9/11?

If the 9/11 Deniers on this thread would just come out and say they are Jewish Zionists or Christian Zionists and that they think that no matter who did 9/11 or how it happened the fact that it resulted in a war against Islam and that it has plunged the whole world into - I could at least respect their honesty.

Many 9/11 Deniers try to ridicule anyone who wants to link Israel to the crimes of 9/11 let alone blame them and their argument is that it is a typical claim of "Jewish conspiracy" and Jewish conspiracies are baseless and simple anti-Semitism.

Really?

Listen to the Jewish woman busy telling people how to think and what to do admit that she is part of a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Woah, slow down. I was agreeing with you, not arguing.

Walk it off...

Perhaps you responded to the wrong person or you read my post wrong.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

If I could just point something out.....you mentioned "mind conditioned". And, that you have "researched" a lot of books and videos for:

I've spent ten years digging into this....

I saw your list, in earlier post. I also saw that your "research" has led to false conclusions (see "mind conditioning") because they are (mostly) flawed sources.

Think of an analogy ---- say, there were 20 some-odd books and videos made that claimed Richard M. Nixon was, in fact, innocent of any wrongdoing as President, re: the Watergate incident, and other crimes.

Let's say that these books and videos came out within months of the scandal becoming public. Let's say that these books and videos twisted the facts, but did so very cleverly, such that it actually convinced (see "mind conditioning" again) some people that because Nixon was innocent, the only other "possible" explanation was a concerted conspiracy by his enemies to discredit him, and bring him down.

Imagine there was an Internet, then, and ATS with a "Nixon Conspiracy" Forum, and two or three (or more) factions all arguing about the so-called "facts"........

Based on the list I saw of your "research", I detected a biased take on the resources used, rather than a proper evaluation of all available material.

This is known as a "confirmation bias".

Finally.....the reference to the videos of buildings falling. NO, sorry......the videos of known and actual demolitions look dissimilar to the WTC buildings in many, many ways.

Nowhere in the WTC videos are there explosives indicated, by way of their distinctive sequential flashes.....distinctive sequential flashes that ALWAYS precede the initiation of movement, as gravity begins to exert itself. Further, the audio does not indicate a distinctive sequential sequence of explosives....there exist random sounds that resemble "explosions"......but, "explosion" does not mean "explosive" each time. Many things can explode......a can of spray paint in a bonfire, for example. Or, a fire extinguisher in a bonfire....etc.

And, just focusing on WTC 1 and 2......the progress of the collapse clearly shows a "top-down" progression.....just as one would expect when so much upper mass (and thus its weight) and all that potential energy is inflicted, as it is moving downward under the influence of gravity, upon the structure beneath that was never designed to withstand a dynamic vertical load of that immensity.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Oh man, not this crap again!

Here we go with the airspeed, altitude, mass of the aircraft etc, details the 9/11 Deniers love to divert to.

Zionism caused 9/11

The 9/11 Deniers can yap about anything but they can not tell you that Philip Zelokow was not a radical Zionist who was made the executive director of the 9/11 Commission to prevent any investigation of Israeli / Zionist involvement in the crimes of 9/11.

This interview is from right after Israel pulled off 9/11.

Does he sound objective or does he have an obvious agenda?

All the information we need to indict Israel id right in front of us but the 9/11 Deniers want to obfuscate the issue and misdirect the focus.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Snowcrash911 actually admitted that he read Sunstein on 9/11.

Oh my God! Cass Sunstein - Minister of Propaganda who advised the government to have people post to forums like this and obfuscate information about 9/11.

OMG! Did I? I am soooo busted. Or maybe you are just making up your facts again?

Have you just given away you purpose here, Snowcrash911?

Of course! You have to realize though, us paid 'Sunstein infiltrators' assigned to other 'Sunstein infiltrators' like yourself all occurs in the context of producing fake disagreement between fake viewpoints. Just to screw with people's minds. Amazing isn't it?

Snowcrash911 and the others scream anti-Semite at the suggestion that a country like Israel that has killed over 2,000 Arab Children since the year 2000, would ever pull off a criminal conspiracy against the USA.

No, I'm suggesting your claim that Atta was a kamikaze Mossad agent, coupled with repeated racially connoted comments and neo-Nazi undertones, coupled with a reframe of 9/11 in a single issue, anti-Jewish narrative, coupled with Holocaust denial or revisionism, suggests rabid Jew hatred. It might even suggest deliberate attempts to bury shared Israeli responsibility or involvement for 9/11 under a cotton wool layer of wildly implausible BS.

How's that?
edit on 21-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
As I said, a place for 9/11 Deniers to come and die.

Not die quietly but to die none the less.

After all that, I have just one question.

What is "cotton wool" and according to the Torah's prohibition against wearing two garmets of different fabric should someone be stoned for using that term? Or, is someone stoned?

Now, it is the Sabbath and you should either be in your linguistics class or resting, so don't go lecturing me, young lady.

Still waiting for the proof that the voice on the 9/11 Flight 11 recording is not a Hebrew accent.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

What is "cotton wool" and according to the Torah's prohibition against wearing two garmets of different fabric should someone be stoned for using that term? Or, is someone stoned?

Now, it is the Sabbath and you should either be in your linguistics class or resting, so don't go lecturing me, young lady.

Still waiting for the proof that the voice on the 9/11 Flight 11 recording is not a Hebrew accent.

www.wisegeek.com...

It's rather amusing to see you go ballistic, advertising your ignorance and Jew hatred at the same time.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Something that hasn't been proven doesn't have to be proven false. It's very simple. Your Jew-hating delusions are not evidence.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I am not ballistic but I will admit I am ignorant of "cotton wool".

Is "cotton wool" kosher?

If any Jews out there are taking offence to my questions about "cotton wool" I am truly sorry.

Snowcrash911 - I guess you are not familiar with science or logic so let me help you with a few basic points.

I have explained why the accent of the Zionist terrorist on Flight 11 is Hebrew, mainly in another thread. If you do not agree then you can prove it is any other language in the world.

You said you had forgotten more linguistics than I had every known so get to it. Prove to everyone how smart you are.

Or, admit that you know nothing about fabric or linguistics and say you are sorry.

I am not asking you to convert to another religion. I just want you to back up your claim of linguistics expertise by proving explaining why you think the accent is not Hebrew.

The problem is cotton wool.

Originally posted by snowcrash911

www.wisegeek.com...

It's rather amusing to see you go ballistic, advertising your ignorance and Jew hatred at the same time.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Okay snowcrash911, you were right about "cotton wool" and I was wrong.

I will admit I was wrong and I am sorry I was mean to you and made fun of you.

Now, back to the Hebrew accent.

Why not prove me wrong again and prove that the 9/11 terrorist was not an Israeli by describing linguistically that the accent was not Hebrew.

If that goes well maybe you can prove to me that Philip Zelikow was not a radical Zionist slotted into position to block any and all links to Israeli involvement to the crimes of 9/11.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join