It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 911 is viewed as a crime instead of a terrorist attack, it becomes clear...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sorry, got a bit bored again.

Originally posted by snowcrash911
Oh, and while you're at it, please translate this in full, and explain to the members of ATS what it says.

Then, kindly go away.

Cheers.

Bump for "Corruption Exposed"

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

Bump for snow crash

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You first.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Since I expect another dodgeridoo and yet another fact-free non-reply, I'll see you at the next bump, Corruption Expunged.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Bravo, I think they have given up.

It's too bad they fizzled and resorted to childish one line taunts as I was really hoping for some intelligent discussion. I guess your graveyard analogy was bang on.

Perhaps they will come to their senses and return to the discussion with something to contribute. I feel like I wasted my time by actually translating that article and reading the poorly written translation. Part of me wanted to copy and paste it but since Snowcrash is a "linguist" and is such an expert on the subject, I was hoping for their opinion on the article since it was them who presented it.

Usually it's customary to share your opinion on an article if you're going to present it as evidence in your argument, instead they posted a link, then tried to portray it as if I was the one who presented it. I haven't seen that tactic in years, their handbook must be outdated.

I believe snow deserves their very own individual 3 monkey diagram because they are clearly refusing to even acknowledge any of the evidence we have presented. Perhaps I'm being biased here, but I'm confident that some of the evidence we presented is at least worthy of discussing.

Okay, I guess there was nothing important in that article snow contributed so I'm going to delete it from my bookmarks list.

I don't know why people are so scared of discussing possible Israeli involvement in 911 since Iran has just been blamed for it in an American court.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

People will say the story about Israeli men with a van that detected positive for explosives is a hoax, but I find the audio of that incident very convincing. Has anyone proven this to be fake yet?

The early reports of a van/truck full of explosives or having traces of explosives were quickly denied :-

911myths.com...

Wont stop people hanging on to the story when they desperately want to though.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
CE - you are so right in what you just posted. You have been very fair and objective. We have to face the fact that the pro-Zionists who are trying to protect Israel, like Charles Manson's mother, just can not face the reality of the evil Israel represents so "set their hair on fire" on any mention of "Israel did 9/11."

I have to paraphase part of a great post in answer to your post...

"I've been quite vociferously calling for the same thing: accountability. The 9/11 Deniers of this world thrive on the ability of the public to ignore and forget their elongated rap sheet of misdirection and hoax promotion. It seems 9/11 Deniers feel they can start with a clean slate every time. I say they can't. Their credibility has long been destroyed, and it's simply irrational and naive to give attention to new claims from the same discredited source, the same way you wouldn't attempt to collect prize money from a Nigerian e-mail scam, unless you simply enjoy being shafted and conned."

I took the liberty to substitute the words in bold in place of the original terms.

Original well-written yet misguided post.

PS - I did not mean to imply that Charles Manson's mother in anyway supported Israel or Zionism. I would never accuse anyone of being a Zionist unless I was sure they had bought the fraud.

edit on 20-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: fix bolding

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Alfie - so glad to have you back!

You know, Israeli Apartheid has been denied too, but it is still a fact.

So if the Zionist controlled media counters the facts surrounding the Israelis from Urban Moving being arrested for thier cheering at the deaths of Americans and being associated with vans with explosives or vans exploding that is consistant with the general habit of Zionist denial and obfuscation.

I hope you are not going to say anyone is anti-Semitic for mentioning the Zionist controlled press or for reminding all ATS readers of Israeli Apartheid - even you admit to those two facts, don't you?

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

People will say the story about Israeli men with a van that detected positive for explosives is a hoax, but I find the audio of that incident very convincing. Has anyone proven this to be fake yet?

The early reports of a van/truck full of explosives or having traces of explosives were quickly denied :-

911myths.com...

Wont stop people hanging on to the story when they desperately want to though.

edit on 20-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

According to this video which I cannot embed because ATS does not now allow long videos, a ex navy seal maintains (if he is telling the truth) that we were bombing the $hit out of Iraq before 911.

If your town, your home were bombed, really bombed, hundreds of bombs every day, your sister, mother, father, brother, brother killed or maimed, how would you feel towards that country??????

No wonder they hate us..............if this interviewer is telling the truth.

Link here: www.youtube.com... Again because ATS will no longer tolerate long videos or I would embed it for your convenience.

As stated in my previous post, I firmly believe after 10 years of heavy research that 911 was a false flag operation and that American Corporations rule America with the Military as their henchmen enforcers.

Simply do the research.

Some books I have read:

9/11 The Ultimate Truth by Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Joe Quinn

The Harbinger: The ancient mystery that holds the secret of America's future by Johnahan Cohan

Extreme Prejudice: The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover Ups of 9/11 and Iraq by Susan Lindauer

Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-energy Technology on 9/11 by Judy Wood and Eric Larsen

Planes without Passengers: the Faked Hijackings of 9/11 by Dean T. Hartwell

9/11 Ten Years Later: When State Crimes Against Democracy Succeed by David Ray Griffin

Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-energy Technology on 9/11 by Judy Wood

The Terror Conspiracy Revisited: What Really Happened On 9/11, And Why We're Still Paying The Price by Jim Marrs

Black 9/11: How Cutting-Edge Technology Was Used Against the American People on September 11, 2001 by Mark H. Gaffney

The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Why the Final Official Report About 9/11 Is Unscientific and False by David Ray Griffin

Cognitive Infiltration: An Obama Appointee's Plan to Undermine the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory by David Ray Griffin

The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11 by David Ray Griffin

DVD: The Truth and Lies of 9-11 BY Mike Ruppert

There are about another 20 books and countless videos I have examined.

For those of you that think the government of the United States of America's version is true............you have not done your research, you have not dug deep enough.

We were fooled and manipulated by fear.

Well now the Middle East hates us.............watch the video.

How in the heck would you feel if your home, your town, your neighbors and family were wiped off the face of the map???????

Try to empathize just for one second.

No, I am not saying Muslim extremist are right, but neither are any extremist.

We are talking about bombing continiously for close to a decade a civilian population.

Who in the heck is the bully here??????

Bomb my house, kill my grand daughter, sons, husband and dog and I would never forgive or forget.

And to my dying breath I say unto you..................911 was a false flag operation paid for by TPTB whoever they are.

WTFU...............stop being manipulated into hate, violence and war.

United we stand, divided we fall as a species.

Pure and simple.

God, will humanity grow up?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by CaptChaos

Some books I have read:

9/11 The Ultimate Truth by Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Joe Quinn

Laura is a cult leader.

Extreme Prejudice: The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover Ups of 9/11 and Iraq by Susan Lindauer

Lindauer is a basket case.

Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-energy Technology on 9/11 by Judy Wood and Eric Larsen

Wood is a pseudoscientific charlatan.

Planes without Passengers: the Faked Hijackings of 9/11 by Dean T. Hartwell

Pure & deliberately offensive humbug, designed to drive a wedge between the 9/11 family members and the 9/11 truth movement.

9/11 Ten Years Later: When State Crimes Against Democracy Succeed by David Ray Griffin

Haven't read it.

Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-energy Technology on 9/11 by Judy Wood

See above: Wood is a pseudoscientific charlatan.

The Terror Conspiracy Revisited: What Really Happened On 9/11, And Why We're Still Paying The Price by Jim Marrs

Conspiracy entrepreneur

Black 9/11: How Cutting-Edge Technology Was Used Against the American People on September 11, 2001 by Mark H. Gaffney

Gaffney.... undecided. Probably full of it.

The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Why the Final Official Report About 9/11 Is Unscientific and False by David Ray Griffin

One source based on my work, problem solved by citing Niels Harrit citing my work. Reasonably good book.

Cognitive Infiltration: An Obama Appointee's Plan to Undermine the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory by David Ray Griffin

Dog whistle for paranoid truthers to accuse each other: and perhaps that was Sunstein's intention.

The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11 by David Ray Griffin

Outdated with many false claims.

DVD: The Truth and Lies of 9-11 BY Mike Ruppert

Now THAT is the only work in there deserving of accolades. There is much more from Mike Ruppert out there worthy of watching. I hope you'll follow up.

Good for you, but more critical discernment helps.

God, will humanity grow up?

Not until we get over racial bigotry, in any direction.
edit on 20-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911
Oh, and while you're at it, please translate this in full, and explain to the members of ATS what it says.

Then, kindly go away.

Cheers.

Bumpetee-bump for Corruption Expunged.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Have you read any of these books?

Which ones?

Your response in my opinion shows you to be very closed minded and opinionated.

Believe what you need to believe.

Respectfully, I disagree with your response.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Have you read any of these books?

Which ones?

Your response in my opinion shows you to be very closed minded and opinionated.

Believe what you need to believe.

Respectfully, I disagree with your response.

Griffin: TNPH and WTC 7, Sunstein, well, long story. Gaffney, familiar with his publications. Wood: I am a long time truther, and if you look me up on 911blogger, where I only registered later in my 'career', you'll see Steven Jones complimenting my work several times. We've fallen out since then, because I believe he's messing up his achievements with the same sort of pseudoscientific charlatanry Wood is capable of. I know Wood's work and her arguments. See Dr. Greg Jenkins @ J.O.N.E.S. and his interview with Wood on Google Video for more information.

Ruppert: read and watched nearly everything.

Laura Knight-Jadczyk and her lies as the subject of an ongoing thread @ Truth Action. I've been called out by name by her and threatened with legal action. I loved it.

Lindauer I've recently been reading publications of and familiarizing myself with. I would be open to be proven wrong on her.

Griffin I know through and through from years of 9/11 research, and his research assistant, Tod Fletcher as well. Ever heard of John Parulis?

Do you understand Griffin cites my work in his book on WTC 7?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So, to sum up: yes: like you, I've read and watched a large amount of material of these people. I haven't, in all cases, read their books, because I was already embroiled in discussion with them before they ever published their book(s) based on the material they had already released.

In the case of Judy Wood, for example, I'm really not going to buy and read her books. I already know her argument and already know it's scientifically baseless: the amount of wave energy required for DEW (-destruction of WTC) is totally absurd.

You would never buy into it either if you understood this. I very much appreciate the fact you took the time to watch Mike Ruppert's work though. I do like him, although I've had some skirmishes with Jenna Orkin over Steven Jones' nanothermite publications.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Please watch this:

Google Video Link

...and let me know if you have any questions. Maybe I can answer them. Maybe I can't. I'll certainly try.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Maybe should drop the conspiracy fantasty literature ....

Try

CITY IN THE SKY: The Raise And Fall Of The World Trade Center by NY Times Reporters Jamie Glanz & Eric
Lipton

Good background to WTC - little long on political wrangling to get it built. Covers design and construction
details of WTC

102 MINUTES : The Untold Story Of The Fight To Survive Inside The Twin Towers by NY Times reporters
Jim Dwyer & Kevin Flynn

Story of people inside the WTC Towers and struggle to escape after the aircraft impacts

As an aside - know onne of the people interviwed for the book on how she and co-workers got out

THE SHADOW FACTORY by James Bamford

Details on NSA intelligence collection efforts after 9/11, first section is detailed accounting of hijackers and
their activities prior to 9/11

Many of the locations described where hijackers lived in New Jersey are literally down street from me....

THE 11th DAY: The Full Story of 9/11 And Osama Bin Laden

Covers Saudi Arabia involvement in 9/11 and how much of the media and political establishment tried to cover
it up. Good section bashing many of the idiotic "truther" theories

Start with these if you are actually trying to understand events of 9/11 - not simply parroting lunatic conspiracy
tales....

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Zionism is the problem

Who do you trust a 9/11 Denier on ATS who reads a book by Cass Sunstein or the Co-chairman of the 9/11 Commission himself.

"The 9/11 Commission was set up to fail."

Of course it was.

Any real investigation would have revealed all the links between Israel and 9/11 and that just would not do.

It has taken years of research to uncover the Zionist false-flag operation that was 9/11 but if you noticve more and more people are connecting the dots that make a six pointed star that shouts, "Israel did it!"

The chances that an ultra radical Zionist personal friend of Benyumin Netanyahu, Larry Silverstein would take over the lease of the WTC just before it was destroyed together with the chance that an ultra radical Zionist named Philip Zelikow who wrote a document on how to use disasters as opportunities to sway public opinion would be selected as executive director of the 9/11 Commission and that the event would be used as a pretext to attack the opponects of Zionism is zero.

Zionist Zelikow - using an act of using terrorism to accomplish political objectives - a new Pearl Harbor. Wrote the conclusion before the Commission even started. Objective shield Israel.

9/11 was all about going to war with the world on behalf of Zionism and it worked because the Zionists have the power to block virtually all investigation of their crimes.

Zionists control the Administration, the Congress and the media - they are the only group that could pull off 9/11 blame it on another group and get away with it.

The only thing they could not predict was that the internet would allow some of us to figure it out and that is why the Zionists like Joe Lieberman and Chuck Schumer are shutting down the internet.

Do you see how it all fits together?

Zionism is the problem

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

every president that ever lived was foul

this is the truth

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

edit on 20-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

A star for an empty post... vacuous in two different ways.

A U2U Corruption Expunged? A bit desperate, dontcha think?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join