It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If 911 is viewed as a crime instead of a terrorist attack, it becomes clear...

page: 24
102
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

There is no need to explain. It's not easy to do, let alone by amateur pilots who have never flown an airliner. Hijacking the plane would be the easy part. The difficult part is flying the planes into the Pentagon and the Twin Towers.

I will provide testimony of a Top Gun graduate. Maybe you saw the movie? This guy went to that school.


Commander Kolstad is especially critical of the account of American Airlines Flight 77 that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon. He says, “At the Pentagon, the pilot of the Boeing 757 did quite a feat of flying. I have 6,000 hours of flight time in Boeing 757’s and 767’s and I could not have flown it the way the flight path was described.”

Commander Kolstad adds, “I was also a Navy fighter pilot and Air Combat Instructor and have experience flying low altitude, high speed aircraft. I could not have done what these beginners did. Something stinks to high heaven!”

www.opednews.com...


This was once able to be found in the MSM, but like many other articles that expose 911 lies have disappeared into the void we call news censorship.

If you don't believe this man's testimony there are other knowledgeable people including various pilots who are saying the same thing.

patriotsquestion911.com...

Do you really believe Mohamed Atta and friends pulled this off?


Ralph Kolstad is a moron and an idiot...but I repeat myself. If he said he couldn't have flown a 767 or 757 into those buildings, he's an even bigger moron and idiot than that.

You are falling for the "This Guy Is A Super Duper Pilot So You Must Believe Him" fallacy. I have found in any walk of life, anywhere, any vocation, any job, any anything, you will *still* find morons and idiots who rise to the highest levels in spite of their moronic idiocy. Kolstad, if he indeed said that, is a *prime* example of that...a first class A-1 Top Shelf moron and idiot.

How come we never hear from the thousands upon thousands of other "Top Gun" graduates who are *not* morons or idiots and who would have no problem whatsoever flying an ultra-modern state-of-the-art airliner into the side of a building?

Kolstad and his ilk are morons and idiots. Period.




posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So Trebor451 - care to venture into the field of linguistics and try to prove that the accent we hear on the Flight 11 recording was anything other than a great example of a native Hebrew speaker speaking English with a typical Hebrew accent?

Can we rule out the Sayeret Matkal commando Daniel Lewin as the owner of that voice since he was born in the US?

Do you think Danny killed someone or was he killed?

Would it be easy to kill a former commando officer?

Is it just a coincidence that former Sayeret Matkal commander Ehud Barak was in London available for an in studio interview with BBC on September 11, 2001 while former Sayeret Matkal - Liar in Cheif Bibi Netnayahu was in New York that day also available for interviews?



Notice that he has everything all fugured out just after the event has happened. Smart little b-tard isn't he?

You sound like you are an expert at something. Maybe you can help us with some of these questions based on your life experience.


Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

There is no need to explain. It's not easy to do, let alone by amateur pilots who have never flown an airliner. Hijacking the plane would be the easy part. The difficult part is flying the planes into the Pentagon and the Twin Towers.

I will provide testimony of a Top Gun graduate. Maybe you saw the movie? This guy went to that school.


Commander Kolstad is especially critical of the account of American Airlines Flight 77 that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon. He says, “At the Pentagon, the pilot of the Boeing 757 did quite a feat of flying. I have 6,000 hours of flight time in Boeing 757’s and 767’s and I could not have flown it the way the flight path was described.”

Commander Kolstad adds, “I was also a Navy fighter pilot and Air Combat Instructor and have experience flying low altitude, high speed aircraft. I could not have done what these beginners did. Something stinks to high heaven!”

www.opednews.com...


This was once able to be found in the MSM, but like many other articles that expose 911 lies have disappeared into the void we call news censorship.

If you don't believe this man's testimony there are other knowledgeable people including various pilots who are saying the same thing.

patriotsquestion911.com...

Do you really believe Mohamed Atta and friends pulled this off?


Ralph Kolstad is a moron and an idiot...but I repeat myself. If he said he couldn't have flown a 767 or 757 into those buildings, he's an even bigger moron and idiot than that.

You are falling for the "This Guy Is A Super Duper Pilot So You Must Believe Him" fallacy. I have found in any walk of life, anywhere, any vocation, any job, any anything, you will *still* find morons and idiots who rise to the highest levels in spite of their moronic idiocy. Kolstad, if he indeed said that, is a *prime* example of that...a first class A-1 Top Shelf moron and idiot.

How come we never hear from the thousands upon thousands of other "Top Gun" graduates who are *not* morons or idiots and who would have no problem whatsoever flying an ultra-modern state-of-the-art airliner into the side of a building?

Kolstad and his ilk are morons and idiots. Period.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451
 


How typical of you.

You don't agree with his professional opinion that many other professionals also share so you resort to calling him an idiot. I was expecting more from you because as Bravo said, even a stopped stop watch is right twice a day. Just not today I guess



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by snowcrash911
 


Snow, may I please ask what are you're thoughts about the ex Italian President Francesco Cossiga openly admitting that 9/11 was an inside job done by the CIA and Mossad? He also goes on to say that this is common knowledge among global intelligence agencies.

Here is the link to the article that exposes this:

www.corriere.it...

It's in Italian so please feel free to put it through a translator, or instead you can Google:

"Francesco Cossiga: 9/11"

I'm not saying this man's word should be blindly accepted as fact, but when various world leader go on record pointing out many of the blatant lies about 911, it should at least be considered and not brushed off as Anti-Semite propaganda.

Sorry if this has been discussed in this thread, but I have read up to this point and don't remember this being mentioned.

Who would you put your money on if this were a million dollar bet to guess the perpetrators of the crime we call 911?

For the the sake of your financial well being I sure hope it wouldn't be Osama Bin Laden and 19 Arab hijackers.


Although Cossiga was probably being facetious:

Source #1

Source #2

I don't care much for his opinion anyway, since I know more about 9/11 than Cossiga did.

It's exceedingly amusing that you were offering me a 'hint' about 9/11 earlier, considering that some of my posts at 911blogger were read by roughly 30,000 people in approximately 130 countries worldwide.

If I'm being curt or brief, it's usually because I'm bored, not because I'm 'outwitted'.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911
 




I don't care much for his opinion anyway, since I know more about 9/11 than Cossiga did.


Do you consider yourself more knowledgable than the world's intelligence agencies?

I honestly am not impressed by how many people read your posts on that other site snow, it doesn't give you more knowledge than world leaders who have ties to world intelligence services. Heck, if the amount times a person's posts have been read dictates the validity of a person's opinion, I must be a believable guy too...

Sorry for my above rant, but you left me no choice.

Those two obituaries of his don't discredit his claims. In fact, I find it funny that the only rebuttals the deniers have to this man's claims is his obit...yes, that is some serious straw grasping on your behalf.

Now back to the meat and potatoes.

Who benefited from these attacks and who said the attacks were good for his country? I asked but you responded by telling me how smart you are and how many times your posts have been read. That was not the question I asked you snow.

Since you're purposely being stubborn I will answer the question for you. It was Benjamin Netanyahu who also happened to be in New York.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


What have you authored about 9/11 and where may I read your publications? How large is your audience?

Just curious.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
.......Benjamin Netanyahu who also happened to be in New York.


Treating 9/11 as a crime it isn't too far off topic to mention other similar crimes like the 7/7 London attacks. Rudy Giuliani was in a hotel room so close to one of the blasts that he felt it. When he gave an interview he smiled his biggest smile, suddenly realised it was inappropriate and adopted his very serious look, on closing the interview his true feelings showed through and the gleeful grin was there again. While Blair addressed the nation Bush smirked and kept shooting threatening glances at a horrified looking Chirac. Sorry, I'm still to ignorant to provide links but if you do a google image search of 'Chirac Blair Bush 7/7' you'll see Bush with a highly inappropriate look on his face. If we could prosecute these criminals on body language alone we'd have them all locked up.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Oh, and while you're at it, please translate this in full, and explain to the members of ATS what it says.

Then, kindly go away.

Cheers.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911
 


I'm not sure if your second comment was directed towards me but most sites are blocked on my work computers so I can't translate any pages since I'm stuck posting on my iPhone.

I hope you didn't just tell me to go away because I'm not going anywhere.

Cheers.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
Sorry, I'm still to ignorant to provide links but if you do a google image search of 'Chirac Blair Bush 7/7' you'll see Bush with a highly inappropriate look on his face. If we could prosecute these criminals on body language alone we'd have them all locked up.


Comedy gold.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by snowcrash911
 


I'm not sure if your second comment was directed towards me but most sites are blocked on my work computers so I can't translate any pages since I'm stuck posting on my iPhone.


Do you want some subterfuge sauce with that wiggle room whopper?



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911
 


Your lack of maturity and debate skills leave me no choice but to doubt your previous claims about your so called "following" on that other "site".

I can tell that I'm getting to you as each response you post shows an increase in anger and decrease in intelligence.

I can only imagine what non sense you will type next.

What are your thoughts about Netanyahu praising the attacks!



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Originally posted by Kester
Sorry, I'm still to ignorant to provide links but if you do a google image search of 'Chirac Blair Bush 7/7' you'll see Bush with a highly inappropriate look on his face. If we could prosecute these criminals on body language alone we'd have them all locked up.


Comedy gold.


The video of the press conference held before Blair flew to London in a Chinook clearly shows Bush's highly inappropriate body language. The reason I mention the Chinook is that after the False Flag Sydney Hilton Bombing the heads of state travelled in a Chinook instead of the usual limousines. There seems to be a limited number of stage effects and flashy images associated with False Flag events. 'It's so dangerous politicians have to travel in very noisy and unmissable military helicopters' is one of the repeated patterns. The Hilton affair shows us that politicians are as likely to be the victims of False Flag attacks as the rest of us. They're scared into passing legislation which benefits the perpetrators both financially and by increasing their potential power to do more harm. People such as Bush and Blair are the actors not the playwright.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Kester because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Warning: 9/11 denier graveyard!



This has turned out to be a very interesting thread.

Can the events of September 11, 2001 in New York, at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania be considered a crime instead of a terrorist attack?

After 23 pages of posts that consist of serious contributions interspaced with the frivolous comments of "9/11 deniers" meant only to derail and obfuscate some of whom are apparently too bored to provide anything of value, we can conclude that the events of 9/11 are both a crime and an act of terrorism?

In addition, many of you posting and many of you reading this thread without posting will probably agree that a second crime was committed and that was the cover-up of what really happened.

The so-called 9-11 Commission became the keystone of the cover-up but the Bush Administration and now the Obama administration have done their best to suppress the information that would indict them in their complicity and indict the real criminals / terrorists.

This thread has provided evidence to indict Israel and their Zionist collaborators in the US of which no serious counter argument has been offered.

As we all know there has been an official and professional program to suppress 9/11 evidence but there is also an amateur and in the case of this thread a very amateur attempt to suppress discussion of the general evidence associated with the events of 9/11 and in particular the evidence that indicts Israel and the radical Zionists in the US that wanted and in some cases called for a new "A New Pearl Harbor" to justify a new level of American imperialism.

I don't think that the posters on this thread who have pathetically tried to derail it by calling other members anti-Semites, Jew Haters, and Neo-Nazis are being paid to suppress discussion of 9/11. If they are being paid and the person or entity that is paying them wants to go to small claims court and recover their money I will happily be a witness to the fact that they have been defrauded.

If you go back through this thread and many other 9/11 threads on ATS, you will find an obvious pattern of nit-picking, derailment, obfuscation, bullying and name-calling on the part of the 9/11 deniers. Taken as a whole they have nothing, they say nothing and they only frustrate real discussion.

It is a testament to the power of propaganda that the elites who run our world are able to brainwash a certain susceptible segment of the population and like tiny, pea-brained piranha they swarm against free thinkers and try to cause "death by a thousand cuts." Miniscule, speck-like, mean, meaningless, anti-intellectual, pathetic cuts but a thousand of them.

Never underestimate the inertia of ignorance nor the momentum of the ignorant.

Like a unskilled boxer who does not know he is losing the fight - they fight on, looking more and more ridiculous.

9/11 deniers know nothing, have nothing, say nothing




edit on 19-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: spelling



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


I second that.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


With the caveat that I see it all as the deliberate creation of a situation in which military action will be taken against what is called Israel. This is central to the whole nasty plot. We're all meant to end up fighting each other to our mutual exhaustion then welcome with open arms the 'One World Government'. I say we get clever and push the vampires off their perches. (No offence meant to any actual vampires not involved in this.) From my point of view the idiots like Happy Larry Goldmine are small fry. If they weren't we would never have learnt their names.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by snowcrash911
 


Your lack of maturity and debate skills leave me no choice but to doubt your previous claims about your so called "following" on that other "site".

I can tell that I'm getting to you as each response you post shows an increase in anger and decrease in intelligence.

I can only imagine what non sense you will type next.

What are your thoughts about Netanyahu praising the attacks!


Let me know when you're off your iPhone, dodgeridoo.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911
 



Let me know when you have completed that linguistics course.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Mossad Motto - By way of deception, we shall do war.

9/11 Denier Motto - Know nothing, have nothing, say nothing.

Do we have yet another link here between the events of 9/11, radical Zionism and the program to cover up Israel's involvement in the crime?



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by snowcrash911
 



Let me know when you have completed that linguistics course.


I've forgotten more about linguistics than you excel in Jew hatred.



new topics

top topics



 
102
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join