It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 911 is viewed as a crime instead of a terrorist attack, it becomes clear...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Yes. The notion is hilarious. In fact it's an object lesson in how much prejudice can lead you to alter what you hear and see.

Very well said.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

So you went to a memorial wall, counted all the Jewish names, and you decided by your own count, THAT ONE HUNDRED DEAD JEWS WEREN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU?

And your fictional token Jewish friends agreed with you?

Is that what you're saying?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I still can't believe most Americans fell for, and still fall for, the "Official" ever changing line. I mean really, are they even grown ups, just believing whatever they're told by "big momma"? With all the actual Evidence in support that 9/11 wasn't what it seemed at all, there's no move of the establishment to even hint that anything could possibly not be how they say, because, you know... They Said It. So THERE!!!

Yet, most Americans plow on. They blame some men in a cave who were only able to do one thing, and then we killed millions and took all our rights away and on and on. It's spectacular theater, but if the crowd FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY gets wise to it. The show may close overnight.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
I still can't believe most Americans fell for, and still fall for, the "Official" ever changing line. I mean really, are they even grown ups, just believing whatever they're told by "big momma"? With all the actual Evidence in support that 9/11 wasn't what it seemed at all, there's no move of the establishment to even hint that anything could possibly not be how they say, because, you know... They Said It. So THERE!!!

Yet, most Americans plow on. They blame some men in a cave who were only able to do one thing, and then we killed millions and took all our rights away and on and on. It's spectacular theater, but if the crowd FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY gets wise to it. The show may close overnight.

Ah the ever popular racist cave men analogy. Those "cave men" almost all have or had engineering degrees. This includes Osama Bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Ziad Jarrah... etc. Ayman Zawahiri is a doctor, etc.

It goes on and on. Every single one of those men was smarter, stronger, more disciplined and better educated than you are.

If anybody's living in a cave, you are. But you can't see it.
edit on 17-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You are of course correct that the American government's response to 9/11 and the "War on Terror" were and are a calumny. A lot of Americans do probably take the authorities' line,or at least don't do anything about their scepticism of the government's motives and actions.

But the 9/11 "Truth Movement" is in no way the only or indeed even the most important opposition to this state of affairs. Indeed I'd argue that it even dilutes meaningful resistance because it focuses mostly on the absurd, encouraging its adherents to believe in something so monstrously venal and effective that any oppositionis basically futile.

Have a look at the left's responses to what you're talking about. There are genuine and far more grounded, reasonable and effective grass-roots movements that actually try to do something about this. Instead of just prattling on about explosives and secret lasers.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Ah the ever popular racist cave men analogy. Those "cave men" almost all have or had engineering degrees. This includes Osama Bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Ziad Jarrah... etc. Ayman Zawahiri is a doctor, etc.

It goes on and on. Every single one of those men was smarter, stronger, more disciplined and better educated than you are.

If anybody's living in a cave, you are. But you can't see it.

There used to be a noplaner here who showcased what he doubtless thought of as his open mind by referring to the hijacker pilots as "top gun turbans". Irony doesn't come much more intense.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Jana12

So you went to a memorial wall, counted all the Jewish names, and you decided by your own count, THAT ONE HUNDRED DEAD JEWS WEREN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Is that what you're saying?

No ... not at all. I think my intentions (awareness) were misinterpreted.

We went there because we visit my relatives in the area and we love the hiking trails, the park and the fabulous restaurant, not too mention the view. The Deer along the hiking trails come right up to us and we feed them. It's a wonderful way to spend a sunny afternoon. We started reading the names to see if we recognized the names of anyone that we hadn't personally heard about. We didn't read the names with the intentions of counting Jew names. That thought never entered our mind. We noticed this by accident.

The University my husband and I graduated from 20 years ago, is about 12-minutes away from the memorial site, in the same town. We had wondered if there were any victims that we might have known years ago, even though we lost touch after graduation when we moved out-of-state ... we still wanted to know. We were curious. So, we just started reading the names, ages and hometown of the victims. The first time we were there (in 2002) we noticed a lot of names from one particular town. We thought, "This town really lost a lot of people ... how sad for this community". Looking at the names of victims wondering if we might have known or attended school with any of them wasn't planned either, it just sort of happened.

We weren't checking out the names with the intention of "counting how many Jews died and then thinking that 92 wasn't enough". What an awful, defensive, hasty comment to make, not too mention anger-filled.

People that visit this site are drawn to the names, even though they didn't go there to read them. You just feel drawn to look at the names when you are there, even if you didn't go there with that intention. Next to each name is the victims age, and their hometown/state/country. That is what people do when they go there, even if that wasn't their original intention. It's easy to get drawn to the names. It wasn't planned, it just happened.

After looking through the names the third time, which was about 7 years ago, we suddenly realized that ... 'wait a minute, there weren't many Jewish names and there is a high percentage of Jews living there, and surrounding areas, who work in NYC , on Wall St and who worked in the Towers'. So, a few months later, when we returned to have lunch on the deck/patio overlooking the NYC skyline, we walked 2-minutes over to the site and did a recount before leaving. We decided to confirm what we had finally realized because we had thought, "No ... it couldn't be".

So, the next time we were there we made an effort to actually count the names. When we realized there were less than 100 Jewish names (I counted 92) we asked our relatives' long-time neighbor friends, who are both Jewish and live less than one-mile away from the site in the neighborhood just below the cliff where the memorial is situated, to accompany us. They were both curious ... not defensive. So, we all hiked up the 2-mile long Lenape Trail, instead of driving (it's beautiful) and decided we were going to find out. I had also brought along two friends, one is Christian and one is Jewish. We wanted to make sure our count was accurate. 92 Jews is not representative of the Jewish population there and we knew that several thousands Jews worked just in one of the Towers alone.

"Something is strange here, this doesn't add up" VS. "92 Jews isn't enough" ...... two (vastly) different thoughts and conclusions.

NOTE: My husband and I pick friends and acquaintances based on this -- they must be an empath, as opposed to a self-absorbed image-conscious narcissist or a sociopath who is 'without conscience' and approaches everything in life as a game or a contest. (There's no shortage of narcissists and sociopaths living in NJ/NYC) Our friends must be drug/alcohol-free and we must have something in common ... but race, religion or political affiliation are not at all a part of our criterion for selecting friends. A narcissistic Christian woman lives on one side of us and a mean-spirited alcoholic Christian lives on the other side of me. We are not friends with either. We are friends with the empath neighbors who live across the way -- one happens to be Jewish and the other are a professional Black couple -- all are empaths, which is very important to us. If they were self-centered narcissists like our other neighbors OR nasty alcoholics like the one on the other side, then we wouldn't be friends with them, even if others, like yourself, thought we were racists, bigots and Jew-haters.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Jana12 because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Dear Friend,

I have tried to get the pro-Zionists to provide some linguistic evidence to prove that the voice on the 9/11 recording was something other than what is clearly a Hebrew accent but they refuse to do so because they can not.

Instead they just call names and offer the typical arguments that are the foundation of Zionist racism.

If you don't live in the US you can not quite grasp how much control the Zionist media has over this country. The reason that the US media will not report the whole truth about 9/11 is because doing so will destroy Israel.

Mind you, you can get a bit of an idea by the posts of a couple of the Israel-apologists on this thread.

As I have said, the same sort of ATS member who denies Israeli Apartheid support the 9/11 official story.

That alone should be a message to all well-informed people around the world.

If you go through the posts and count the number of times "anti-Semite", "anti-Semitic", and "Jew hater" are used you get the idea that instead of a solid argument the defenders of Israeli war crimes use bullying tactics and intimidation.

Interesting that the "hate" they demonstrate proves my point.

I am not trying to make them angry and reveal their true character. I am just trying to "deny ignorance" as our motto says and let me remind you that the Mossad motto is "By way of decpetion we shall do war."

The we wonder why the littel buggers lie all the time!

ISRAEL - by way of deception

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

You have tried to tone down the extremely distasteful impression projected by your first post but not very successfully. References to " deer along the hiking trails " do not really divert from your esential message which is that not enough jews were killed on 9/11.

You say it takes about an hour to go through the names on the memorial and you admit to doing this 8 times looking for jewish names. 8 hours ! Did you record names which appeared to belong to any other ethnic minority ? Do any kind of analysis ? And how do you know " several thousand Jews worked in just one of the Towers " ? Something else you just stumbled upon while looking for the deer ?

And you don't help yourself by posting alongside an obvious neo-nazi like Bravo.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Dear Jana,

You provided a great post when you asked about the small number of Jews that died on 9/11.

The thing with the pro-Zionists is that for them Zionism and supporting Israelis a sort of mania.

I often use the expression, "set their hair on fire."

Any mention of anything Jewish other than "they win all the Noble Prizes", "they are very smart" etc is taken as a direct threat to them.

If someone were to say "every Jew is a criminal" then that is anti-Semtic but if someone says there have been Jewish criminals in the past and some Jews are criminals, that is just a fact.

I feel and I have provided loads of information that links Israel to the crimes of 9/11. Instead of providing counter arguments the pro-Zionist "set their hair on fire" and scream anti-Semtism as if suggesting that Israel would pull off a false-flag attack (as they have dozens of times in the past) is less than reasonable.

That alone should me people suspicious.

Notice that the voice on the 9/11 recording is a Hebrew accent but the Zionists who posts here can not counter that claim.

Why not blame Israel?

edit on 17-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
First of all, "neo"? Is that supposed to be some sort of insult?

Please, please listen to this Jewish American talk about 9/11.

Quote "Israel will flat-ass dissapear from this earth."

Yikes, and American Jew is saying that.

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Jana12

You have tried to tone down the extremely distasteful impression projected by your first post but not very successfully. References to " deer along the hiking trails " do not really divert from your esential message which is that not enough jews were killed on 9/11.

You say it takes about an hour to go through the names on the memorial and you admit to doing this 8 times looking for jewish names. 8 hours ! Did you record names which appeared to belong to any other ethnic minority ? Do any kind of analysis ? And how do you know " several thousand Jews worked in just one of the Towers " ? Something else you just stumbled upon while looking for the deer ?

And you don't help yourself by posting alongside an obvious neo-nazi like Bravo.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Dear Jana,

You provided a great post when you asked about the small number of Jews that died on 9/11.

The thing with the pro-Zionists is that for them Zionism and supporting Israelis a sort of mania.

Any mention of anything Jewish other than "they win all the Noble Prizes", "they are very smart" etc is taken as a direct threat to them.

If someone were to say "every Jew is a criminal" then that is anti-Semtic but if someone says there have been Jewish criminals in the past and some Jews are criminals, that is just a fact.

I feel and I have provided loads of information that links Israel to the crimes of 9/11. Instead of providing counter arguments the pro-Zionist "set their hair on fire" and scream anti-Semtism as if suggesting that Israel would pull off a false-flag attack (as they have dozens of times in the past) is less than reasonable.

Notice that the voice on the 9/11 recording is a Hebrew accent but the Zionists who posts here can not counter that claim.

Why not blame Israel?

Thanks BRAVO949 ..... I agree with your posts ... and at least someone appreciates my efforts and astute observations .... 8-hours spread out 1-hour at a time, over an 8-year long period.

I did not state that "Jews/Israelis were given advance warning about the attacks and stayed home that day” OR "The Jews/Israelis did 9/11".

I do wonder why certain others become so defensive. Defending something/someone and becoming defensive -- two very different reactions.

Here is only one source of many: Rick Leventhal, the Fox News reporter, who was giving live coverage that day, reported that there were at least 3,000 Jews who worked on the upper floors of just one of the buildings. He never mentioned them again that day and the Memorial Day coverage didn’t mention them. Only a few days later, George Bush also mentioned the number of Jews who died in the attack several days later. I don’t remember the exact number, but it was less than 100, which coincides with the number (92 ... give/take a few) .. ... the number that Bush mentioned was more than the official number of Jews who died, which was given later.

At the time, there were so many stories and conflicting theories, I didn't pay attention to this. But, then a few years later, after looking at these names, the third time around, something clicked and that was when I realized less than 100 names were Jewish and that it was strangely odd. When I brought it to the attention of others (including Jewish friends) they agreed it was strange, especially since there is a very high percentage of Jewish people in the 'NYC Metro area', which includes NJ.

These 2,974 names are literally cast in stone. Since I hadn't set out on a quest to verify this, I was taken aback and startled. That was when we began wondering.

I find it very odd that certain others don't find this piece of information very odd.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

I agree with you, Jana. Who stood to gain the most from the aftermath of 9/11? Israel. Who's behind the team of twits here that attack anyone who dare question even one aspect of the OS? Take a guess. Why do I have to be a 'jew hater', just because I want those responsible for this crime caught and punished? It's simply a matter of connecting the dots.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The funny thing is that years ago, I wrote a script HTML-table parsing the victim list from CNN and cross referencing it with a list of Jewish names I compiled, because I didn't believe the anti-semitic nonsense that no Jews had died in the WTC.

So I didn't have to go to any memorial and count by hand, for the express purpose of composing a Bambi like nature and hiking anecdote around it to soften the inevitable neo-Nazi undertone of claiming too few Jews died inside the WTC on the basis of conjecture and demographic "sources" and "statistics" pulled from my rear end.

I love the fact that Jana rants on about alcoholics and drug users, as if anybody who doesn't want to be a friend of a couple of Jew haters automatically is one, or better yet a 'sociopath'.... Project much?

LOL! Nice try, I like the wooly anecdotal blankets you attempt to pull over the eyes of your readers. Tell me more about the weather, the park, the idyllic, pittoresque hiking trail and how little songbirds came coasting down from the blossoming trees to serenade your presence as in 'Bambi' as you commenced your "Jew count", which was (A) motivated by Neo-Nazism and (B) bears no resemblance to any scientifically valid statistical methodology.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And by the way, what we now know from "bravo", six million Jews isn't enough either, so I doubt you'll ever reach your 'target'.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow - you are honestly one of the funniest people on ATS.

Seriously, I love the old comedians like these...

Jews were so funny before they got their own country and atom bomb.

And by the way, what we now know from "bravo", six million Jews isn't enough either, so I doubt you'll ever reach your 'target'.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Jana12

Who's behind the team of twits here that attack anyone who dare question even one aspect of the OS?

An even better question would be to ask who is behind the team of ZIHOPers and no planers whose inflammatory, but tactically and formally polite thread hijackings prevent any meaningful discussion about real issues surrounding 9/11.

The ZIHOPers, with their rampant neo-Nazism, effectively preclude any investigation of Israel's role in 9/11, while the no planers (Jayhanites and Cluesforum parrots) seem very adept at inventing claims so outlandish and outrageous, no sane, rational person would want to do anything other than condemn them. And they know that.

So yes, I would like to know who's behind your 'team' as well as you like to speculate about my 'team'.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Jana,

Take the high road in this case. Let me handle the stuff that earns the "Neo-Nazi" brand.

If there is one line that proves that you will never win with "the Tribe" when you dare to question anything even in the most polite way it was this one from snowcrash911...

Talk about not having evidence for a claim! SnowCrash knows nothing about you, nothing about your friends but is calling you a liar and saying you invented Jewish friends and embellished a story with references to nature.

Snow has managed to pack essence of the collective paranoid psychosis into one Yiddish word order, English phase.

I am just saying that there is a mountain of evidence that links Israel to 9/11 and that a whole lot of American Jews who are radical supporters of Israel are connected to 9/11 as well. I don't think the poor deaf janitor who happens to be Jewish was in on the crime that cost him his life. The only Israel Jew to die on 9/11 who was actually an officer worker in the towers was a victim and radical Zionism left an eight week old infant without a father.

I certaily agree that anti-Semitism is a problem and I am not just talking about the Israeli Apartheid against the Palestinian Semites but the things that go on here related to Jewish criminal activity.

Originally posted by Jana12

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Dear Jana,

Why not blame Israel?

Thanks BRAVO949 ..... I agree with your posts ... and at least someone appreciates my efforts and astute observations .... 8-hours spread out 1-hour at a time, over an 8-year long period.

I did not state that "Jews/Israelis were given advance warning about the attacks and stayed home that day” OR "The Jews/Israelis did 9/11".

I do wonder why certain others become so defensive. Defending something/someone and becoming defensive -- two very different reactions.

Here is only one source of many: Rick Leventhal, the Fox News reporter, who was giving live coverage that day, reported that there were at least 3,000 Jews who worked on the upper floors of just one of the buildings. He never mentioned them again that day and the Memorial Day coverage didn’t mention them. Only a few days later, George Bush also mentioned the number of Jews who died in the attack several days later. I don’t remember the exact number, but it was less than 100, which coincides with the number (92 ... give/take a few) .. ... the number that Bush mentioned was more than the official number of Jews who died, which was given later.

At the time, there were so many stories and conflicting theories, I didn't pay attention to this. But, then a few years later, after looking at these names, the third time around, something clicked and that was when I realized less than 100 names were Jewish and that it was strangely odd. When I brought it to the attention of others (including Jewish friends) they agreed it was strange, especially since there is a very high percentage of Jewish people in the 'NYC Metro area', which includes NJ.

These 2,974 names are literally cast in stone. Since I hadn't set out on a quest to verify this, I was taken aback and startled. That was when we began wondering.

I find it very odd that certain others don't find this piece of information very odd.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Why don't you start a thread specifically catered to your Jew hatred in the "Rant" category?

At least you won't be derailing 9/11 threads with your obsessive, delusional bigotry.

Your Youtube playlist will probably find much critical acclaim from Ku Klux Klan-sympathizing sleeper cells here on ATS.

Just don't soil the other categories with your dreck. It's very disruptive. You posted maybe a dozen Youtube videos now, none of which serve to illustrate anything but your blatant racism, it's like the Youtube playlist equivalent of the "Evil Jew" or der "ewige Jude" (eternal Jew)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

Ok, it's obvious you don't agree with Israeli involvement in 911 but that doesn't mean you're right or that the rest of us should not mention it. We should be allowed to discuss possible Israeli involvement in 911 without being labelled a Jew hater.

I hate to point it out, but it sounds like a Hebrew accent to me. Does it make me a Jew hater if I mention Sylverstein's terrorism insurance he bought just before the attacks?

Those Mossad agents recording the incident must make me a Jew hater right ?

I don't claim to have all the answers but all I seek is the truth and we should be able to discuss the evidence without fear of being ridiculed.

You accuse Bravo of derailing but it's you who derails by trying to dictate which evidence is allowed to be presented. It's not about religion, it's about political ideologies that support this kind of behavior. A lot of Americans died that day which led to a lot of dead Middle Eastern people. All the dead deserve the criminals who caused all this to be served justice in their honor.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join