It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadhafi daughter may seek asylum in Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Interesting news. Why Israel and not in an Arab/Muslim country ?

Link

JERUSALEM, Dec. 29 (UPI) -- Aisha Gadhafi, daughter of the late Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, may be considering seeking asylum in Israel, an Israeli news Web site indicated.

In August, Aisha Gadhafi fled Libya for Algeria with her mother, two brothers and other family members. She recently expressed concern that her Algerian hosts might not be able to withstand pressure from Libya's new government to extradite her to stand trial along with her brother, Saif al-Islam Gadhafi.

And this...

The Times said Aisha Gadhafi might qualify for immigration rights. There has been speculation among Libyan Jews in Israel that Moammar Gadhafi was Jewish.

That's because Moammar Gadhafi's mother was 100% Jewish,
which makes him a Jew according to Judaism.

edit on 29-12-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ha. Who would have thought. I heard rumors that Qaddafi mother was Jewish ,not 100% proof though. But if it is correct, she can use the law of return. Boy, world is funny place. Irony rocks.
I am not sure why she would like to come to Israel, out of all places even if the above is correct though.
The news appear to originate here:
www.intelligenceonline.com...
But apparently to read the full article one needs to pay so i do not know what it really says.
edit on 29-12-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I will try to find an english version, but this explains a bit of Mohammar's parents.

There we go...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Why Israel and not in an Arab/Muslim country ?

Maybe she thinks it is going to be an Arab/Muslim country soon. Considering the 'palestinian' issue and all .. Wonder what she knows about? Perhaps she was privy to some information that we don't know in regards to Israel/palestinian issues????
Maybe she'll get in and then side up with the palestinians and be one of their high profile leaders ...

maybe maybe maybe .... lots of things could be cooking with this.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Yes, i saw video (not the same, from different media source) of the same women claiming the same things. But it is a rumor until one finds some documents. Like birth dates, family names and ctr. With all due respect to this old lady and her family history.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by samsamm9

Yes, i saw video (not the same, from different media source) of the same women claiming the same things. But it is a rumor until one finds some documents. Like birth dates, family names and ctr. With all due respect to this old lady and her family history.

I also would like better proof, but that's all I got.
But I don't find it hard to believe that he is Jew.
Anything is possible.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Just to clarify, even if he's got Jewish blood, doesn't mean he practiced Judaism.
Unless we find new info to prove he's Jewish, he will stay a Muslim for history.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Just to clarify, even if he's got Jewish blood, doesn't mean he practiced Judaism.
Unless we find new info to prove he's Jewish, he will stay a Muslim for history.

However, under the immigration laws of Israel one needs only to be 1/4 Jewish by blood to gain citizenship. Many Russian Jews in Israel are practicing Christians.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hmm.

I happened to notice, during the clamour and revolution (?) in Lybia, that much of the graffiti images depicting Gaddafi (usually as a severed head or with a noose around his neck) also had on his person, more often than not, a star of David (sometimes on his forehead, sometimes as a floating symbol or actual tokens on his person like a necklace). This confused me. After researching such imagery I came to the conclusion that there were and still are many individuals present fighting in Lybia that seemed to either believe Gaddafi was either Jewish, or at the least, sympathetic to Israel. Consult Google if you'd like to see for yourself.

So I cant help but find it interesting that his daughter may seek asylum in Israel - could such rumours have some truth? And if so, why would we help turn a country (via the UN/NATO) over to people who wish to confront (violently?) our (US) supposed ally (Israel)?

I cant shake the feeling that all these Springs everywhere are actually diliberate, instigated by hidden parties, acts to fan the flames of a wider (and maybe last) world war.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That's now how it works. There is only 1 religion on Earth where you need to be a full-blood to be a member.

If Gaddafi is 100% full-blood, the daughter will get into Israel. She will also get the full backing of Israel for a court case to get money from America/England for killing Gaddafi, his sons, and his grandsons.

Israel will NOT turn down free money. They'll take her in and take America/England to court for $$$$.

new topics

top topics

join