It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Man: Ron Paul “Came To My Rescue” In 1970′s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

God dang, this made me choke on a lump in my throat. I had to stub my big toe to get a grip. I even felt proud to be an American eventhough I ain't. What the heck was that about?
edit on 29-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
wow if true, vote this guy in my American Pals.
Was this on a news report or is it an ad for Ron Paul?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wow Helixer. That was really nice. I'm glad you posted it. Inspirational and educational.

Hope you get a bunch of bumps on this to keep it up where everyone can see it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Wow Helixer. That was really nice. I'm glad you posted it. Inspirational and educational.

Hope you get a bunch of bumps on this to keep it up where everyone can see it.

Why thank you mate. Your comment is appreciated.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And this just gives me more reason to vote for him!

Honestly, I don't know how anyone would consider anybody else?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

That's just the kind of thing a closet racist who hates blacks would do, isn't it? Disgusting.

Helping an interracial couple and then paying all their medical expenses. SO VERY DEEP in the closet, Paul...we're on to you!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer

Mate-ette. I'm a girl.

Seriously though. This is the kind of thing you don't hear about during elections. It's all mud and negative things. This was a nice heartfelt deep look at what a person is made of ... Excellent find. I'd love to see more of these candid type things.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here is Ron Paul's personal reaction to hearing this ad on a radio interview.

He basically says it is nothing to be taken too specially, just the way he practiced medicine. He really enjoyed the ad though, he also mentioned that it was nice to see a PAC was able to find people that he served in the past.

Yup...hardcore racist.

watch the whole interview here:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Helixer

That's just the kind of thing a closet racist who hates blacks would do, isn't it? Disgusting.

Helping an interracial couple and then paying all their medical expenses. SO VERY DEEP in the closet, Paul...we're on to you!

Yeah. I noticed mainstream media are trying railroad Ron Paul as a racist and wierdo.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Helixer

Mate-ette. I'm a girl.

Seriously though. This is the kind of thing you don't hear about during elections. It's all mud and negative things. This was a nice heartfelt deep look at what a person is made of ... Excellent find. I'd love to see more of these candid type things.

There is a definate aura around Ron Paul and I agree small government is the way to go. I just hope Americans remember not everyone can help themselves or have the internal resources to do well for themselves. There is still a need for a social safety net.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Here is Ron Paul's personal reaction to hearing this ad on a radio interview.

He basically says it is nothing to be taken too specially, just the way he practiced medicine. He really enjoyed the ad though, he also mentioned that it was nice to see a PAC was able to find people that he served in the past.

Yup...hardcore racist.

watch the whole interview here:

Did you notice? At 1.55 Ron Paul choked when the chap said his son was still born.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Surely they didn't make it THAT obvious, did they?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hmmm this has all the hallmarks of a well laid trap. In a few days they'll find out this never happened and the media will crucify him even though he said he doesn’t remember the incident.
edit on 30-12-2011 by boredsilly because: spelling

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Ron Paul is your (USA) last hope. If he gets elected and the opposite fails to throw sticks between his feet, so that he can be who he is and do what he intends to do then I see much better times for america. As a foreinger you will quickly see that RP is your last hope. But then, back in 2008 when Obama got elected, I thought the same about Obama and didnt even hear about RP in the media (outside of US).
edit on 30-12-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boredsilly

I wouldn't be so quick to jump to that conclusion. It wasn't put out by his campaign, it was put out by the Revolution Super Pac. They can't logically(!) blame him for the actions of a third party. He admits to not remembering it, so they can't pretend he played along either. Unless that PAC sold him out, I doubt this will come around to bite him.

new topics

top topics

join