It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[DrJim]Ranger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This will contain the member called Ranger426 posts as some people think he was in on this.
He did seem way to ahead for what they were currently discussing as he knew it was a big bend incident and he said that he heard about it 4 years ago,how could this be if its a game and all made up?

Anyway heres the posts interpret them as you want.

OMFG!!!!

THIS FNKING THING MIGHT BE REEL!

I jest joyned so sorry for crashin the thred. I herd about sumthin in big end 4 yeasr ago! There wuz a little web page frum a park rainger about it. I gunna tri to find it.

found the link www.geocities.com...
we need to find more abuot this

I been askng around my freinds and 1 sent me this sight
www.geocities.com...

he said it used to be in googel but ist not anymore. wud anyoen know why?

This is the only thing that was saved from the site.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

who the fvk terminted the geocities sight?

Ok freings, we have a spook here on ats! I jest went to the link again and it says "account terminated"!!!!!

Whose the spook? This had ot have hapend this mornnig!!!

WTF!

I didnt make thos sights. I have a couple friends who are realy into ufo and alein resarch and they gave me the links. Im tying to get thme to post here, but they us a differnt board than ATS. They also said theirs some secret documnt about this they saw 2 or 3 years ago.

but it loosk like anything any1 posts here is debuynked right away so nowonder they dont come and post hear.

I think i got all of his posts here.

He also has other posts which are Project blue book and something about another sighting but i dont think these are relevant to what we are doing.

Whats confusing me is how did he know so much about all of this before anyone.

He had images, he said his friends had documents from 4 years ago (check the date of the document DrJim gave us it was 17 November 2000!)

He knew it was a big bend incident and even if you typed this in google it comes up with nothing.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
googling "AFOSI FOIA request for information about big bend incident 7 " gets this result amongst a few others related to UFO's and government cover ups

ufocasebook.com...
so perhaps Rangers post on the bluebook thread was relevent?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You is doggon right about me knowin wats wat around this here subject i bet!

I heard all about this a few years back and didnt beleve none of it till i seen this and heard that. Thi sis a reel deal ma'am!! a true blue reel deal!!!

They is shootin lights form the sky and our boys are gettiun shot down with em!

We got to find the area, nail down the base and get this out in the open!!

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thanks for posting ranger we need you on this badly!!, we need to know everything you know.
You said something about your friends had a secret document that was years old could you find this document and tell us about it?
Is there anything else you know?
What board does your friends post on?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Can I assume from what Mr Ranger has said we need more detail and accuracy in the Where is the area/What is the AFB questions?
We must've got the aircraft correct.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
yes I'm assuming that we need to actually name the exact location of the place in the photo's.
I've found a map of Big Bend, it's quite a big place

dev.lib.utexas.edu...

I've done a google image search of all of the mountains named on the map,but with no joy.
I'm now trawling through a search of "images and photo's of big bend "
There is one I've come across so far that seems to be a match for our mountain, but unfortunatly still no clue on the ken harker site as to what area it's in.

www.kenharker.com...

I'm going to keep on looking but I was thinking of maybe just e-mailing timmerca.com to ask for info on the location of his photo.
I do still wonder how much timmerca.com is involved with this, what with the posted e-mail on there from the military.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Ive already mailed him, but ask him yourself too as we need as much info as possible. Try to get something of the military request out of him. His reply to me before was vague on this front.

JAK

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
[Wrong thread, sorry. Post now HERE ]

Jack

[edit on 10/9/04 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I posted this on another thread but it's relevent to this one too, hope no one minds the double post

Yes! I got a reply from Ken Harker. I think we've got our location.

reply from ken harker

That photo was taken from the Laguna Meadows Trail, looking west, somewhere
between the Chisos Basin Campground and Laguna Meadows. On this map,
it would be somewhere between the Chisos Mountain Lodge (the Campground is
just on the other side of the parking lot from the Lodge) and Laguna
Meadows (on the left side of the map.) My memory isn't too certain, but
I think it was probably taken around 5700' elevation or thereabouts (near
the "33" on the map.)

www.nps.gov...

near 33 on the map could be something to do with our coordinates too maybe

also there is an image here from a campsite at chisos basin, the one at the bottom of the page

www.nps.gov...

the skyline looks similar to our picture ,could it just be taken from a different vantage point?

[edit on 10-9-2004 by pantha]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i was just about to post that it was the base of basin park and the chisos mountain range but i see you beat me to it. Oddly enough i notice panther pass , panther peak, and panther junction all right by it , are you sure your not in on this?

On a side note im new to this whole game thing here at ats and im not sure how in depth you guys go as far as coding and such are concerned, but is it just me or does anyone notice all the spelling mistakes that look intentianal in ranger's posts? Such as the fact he mispells ranger? and spells it rainer.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think that Rangers spelling is intentionally bad so that it draws more attention to him. We were meant to notice him. Although it wouldn't hurt if you wanted to look deeper into his posts to see if there are any hidden clues within them.

And no I really am not in on anything the whole panther mountain, panther visitor center thing really is a coincidence. If I had any sort of inside knowledge then i wouldn't have had to spend the endless hours searching the web that I have done over the past few days.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ranger426 posted and said we havent looked hard enough!

He provided us with this website

www.freewebs.com...

Which i have copied to my hard drive incase he takes it down again!

this is all the text copied from the site.

Big Bend Series
The story of the infamous 'big bend incident' and the series of photos taken in 1999.

Where are Craig and Anne?

In 1999, Craig and Anne Haskins took five of the most amazing photos I have ever seen. They clearly showed a battle between two military Jets and a UFO. In which ONE JET WAS DESTROYED, and THE UFO WAS REPEATEDLY FIRED UPON! The remaining jet and UFO roared down the valley and headed south over the border. Whats also interesting to note, is that the jets had no markings of any kind, nothing that would identify them.

Now, upon returning to their trip Craig hosted the images on an ftp he was given access to by a friend. I even use to link to them from this page. BUT, 3 MONTHS AGO THE FTP WAS HACKED AND THE ENTIRE DIRECTORY DELETED. But whats more concerning, is that at the same time, Craig and Anne disappeared. They told noone of any plans to leave. They are avid hikers, and often go away on long trips to remote parts of the world. But never without letting us know where they are going!

Others that I have conversed with online regarding these pictures have started to stop responding also. I am very worried about the danger I might be in. So I figure the best thing for me to do is to get the information out as much as I can.

But I have nothing to give.

There is the problem. With the images stolen, and all of my friends missing. All I can share is what I recall about the series. As well as what Craig and Anne told me after returning.

The series took place in a region they referred to as 'Big Bend'. It was not the first time they had been hiking in that area, nor was it the first time they had seen military planes in the area.
It was the first time they had seen any UFO activity in the area.
The series of pictures showed a strange craft being chased by two unmarked military jets, at very high speed and at very close range. The UFO appeared as two lights that were extremely bright. It may also have been two craft flying in extremely close formation. But the speed and agility of the lights made Craig believe it was one craft. It would be very difficult for two UFOs to hold such tight formation during the flight.
The chase probably just began before the series of pictures was being taken. There was a roar as the two Jets came over the ridge, then THE UFO FIRED AT ONE OF THE JETS, DESTROYING IT! The first in the series of pictures is taken immediately after this happens.

The series then ACTUALLY SHOWS THE JET FIRING A MISSILE AT THE UFO. As it comes down into the valley, it launches a missile at the UFO. However, the results of the missile are not shown, either it was a dud, it missed completely, or the UFO somehow disabled it. As there was no explosions, either around the UFO or on the valley floor. It also sounded like the Jet was firing its cannons at the UFO as it raced past, in the last photo of the series, it did appear as if this may have been the case.
If anyone has seen these images, or knows where Craig and Anne are, it is vitally important that you let me know.

FOUND ONE OF THE PICTURES!

I have found one of the original series of five images! In the cache of an old laptop of mine that had been gathering dust for years. Thankyou Toshiba!

I have added the original pic below, this is after the UFO had fired upon the first jet, the second is visible in the distance. After this the UFO drops into the valley and turns sharply to its left. The second jet comes over the ridge and launches its missile after the UFO.

There's also supposed to be some kind of secret government document that discusses this event, the Haskins, and a cover-up. I talked to someone on a discussion board who has seen it, but now they don't remember where they found it (it didn't seem like anything at the time). Also, he said, there is one hidden other document, based on some kind of coordinates, that reveals everything.

I'm still searching.

---------------------------

Lots of clues here, i know what im going to look for!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger426
www.freewebs.com...
u guys dont search to good

Here's another post from Ranger426. It's on a thread by itself. (or was when I found it) I also posted it to DrJim's original thread. --hope a double post won't cause more confusion. I don't know if it actually contains any more useful info.

Opps, markjackxon must have been reading it at the same time. Do I need to remove mine?

[edit on 10-9-2004 by frayed1]

I find it interesting that he (the guy at bigbend99, not Ranger426) describes the second photo that DrJim had, even though it has apparently been years since he viewed the originals... why didn't he describe some of the others from memory as well?

Another thing, Ranger's points went from -70 to -320 with a warning. ??
What happened ?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Search of Bigbend99 in google linked This Guestbook for a music site where a [email protected] posted. Google the name above the post from [email protected] edit: name associated with [email protected] is Scott Larson. Seems to be a dead end.
May just be a coincidence, doing more checking.

Also want to search guestbooks where the haskins may have posted during their travels.

edit:spelling
edit:[email protected] profile shows updated 1999, looong before the game, disregard.

[edit on 10-9-2004 by Kellter]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
i did an offsite google search for ranger426,
he's like everywhere, but it's not to much,
i'm searching now for something that
mite be a clue, would some one do the google
thing and help, i'm going in a wile so need
someone to take over.

there seems to be a ranger426 at FARK.com,
it talks about and shows peoples "photoshopped" stuff,
mabye the pics came from there?

[edit on 11-9-2004 by Fiorina 161]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
the photo has got to be one of the worst photoshop fake images i have ever seen........ nuff said

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Not sure if this is relevant:

and the bottom of the source (html) it says:

* - !
Now even if this is a stamp from freewebs, it might point to some more information by this member

members.freewebs.com... gives a login prompt. Might there be some game specific password to use for logins members2 - members15? I just got into this so I wouldn't quite know.

cheers
ktpr

[edit on 11-9-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
and the bottom of the source (html) it says:

* - !
Now even if this is a stamp from freewebs, it might point to some more information by this member

That's a freeweb stamp, I checked other pages there and all of them had identical ones. It doesn't carry any information.

[edit on 11/9/04 by tontsum]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
fiorina 161..............There are no relevant posts or images on the FARK wwwebsite.
This Ranger426 is from australia and hasn't posted often on this site.

The Ranger 426 on the Beginner Bikes forum Has never posted anything and is from York, PA, USA.

The Ranger 426 on the Stereophile site sells Hifi Audio equipment. There is no location that I could find...

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have a question reguarding the Freeweb site that has the BigBend99 page.

Since the creator of that page didnot include any e-mail link or address, could we contact the Freeweb people, explain that we need to exchange info with the BigBend99 page originator??

On their services page, the Freeweb site says it gives feedback to their members, automatically e-mailing them statistics and info about their traffic. They might not tell us anything, but might forward an inquiry.??

I didn't know if that would be an 'illegal' move or be considered cheating.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join