It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of God, Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The Son of God, Jesus

If your father (here on earth) for examples sake, Owned a whole country, and has since it was founded, before there was anything there, and today its a booming nation, highly populated and technologically advanced, but everything was researched and completed by Your father solely, with NO help (Although now, things he has completed have been percieved differently and there are some things he would himself even like to get rid of) .... Okay..... Now you've NEVER seen it, NEVER been there....... That is, until today....Although your not with your father (Which you know VERY well, You know every detail of your father, mental/personality) Now Your dropped in the middle of a foreing place, a place which is his creation.... You immediately start recognizing your father in all of his creations, even though some of them are slightly twisted (and to his disliking) But you actually find them to be beautiful, and very good, in your mind there is nothing wrong with them... So you continue to venture through his country for lets say ... 33 years / Without EVER seeing your father, so you eventually start seeing your father in EVERYTHING....

This is what I'm getting at.....

1What if God was starting to really find a disliking to how we're interpreting everything....
2Himself knowing he's already angry and biased, sent his son, someone exactly like himself, only in flesh....(Not the same exact person though, kinda... like a part of him .. like your eye or brain../ so not you, but a piece of you)
3Then he (Jesus) walked the earth and noticed how much God was in everything, even the other religeons (That is if your in the beliefe that there is nothing bad if you use it within Gods' Law) Because those religeons were worshipping things that God himself made, therefore still worshipping him(God), only stupidly... Because they have not known him(God) first.
4Jesus seen this and took it upon himself to bring an end to division/law/judgement/persecution whatever you want to call it (Mind Control, Brainwashing, Mass Control Over Free Will and NOT the free Will granted to us by our Constitutions and "Ammendments" / Man should NOT lean upon his own understanding) he ended such things by being killed by those who persecuted him (and by persecuted I mean the things he did and the things he DIDN'T Do, an example of what I mean is Jesus washing his hands before eating, or talking when he was being questioned before death)

Although we are not being told the whole story in the bible, things have been taken out and rearranged, by whom you may ask? I'm sure your thinking I'm going to say satan right?, no... in a roundabout way yes.. but right off no, it was done physically, and when? approximately 1760-1770, by who though might disturb you, because it is they that control the planet as of right now, with the face of democracy and presidents... It is "The Bearers/Holders of Light/Truth" also known as The illuminati aka The NWO, branches of which are Masons, Skull and Bones and various others (The UN [United Nations] being one of them, the Vatican being another) who translated the bible for us?

I. The First Westminister Company--translated the historical books, beginning with Genesis and ending with the Second Book of Kings.

Dr. Lancelot Andrews
Dr. John Overall
Dr. Hadrian Saravia
Dr. Richard Clarke, Dr. John Laifield, Dr. Robert Tighe, Francis Burleigh, Geoffry King, Richard Thompson
Dr. William Bedwell

II. The Cambridge Company--translated Chronicles to the end of the Song of Songs.

Edward Lively, Dr. John Richardson, Dr. Lawrence Chaderton
Francis Dillingham, Dr. Roger Andrews, Thomas Harrison, Dr. Robert Spaulding, Dr. Andrew Bing

III. The Oxford Company--translated beginning of Isaiah to the end of the Old Testament.

Dr. John Harding, Dr. John Reynolds
Dr. Thomas Holland, Dr. Richard Kilby
Dr. Miles Smith, Dr. Richard Brett, Daniel Fairclough

IV. The Second Oxford Company--translated the four Gospels, the Acts of the Apostles, and the Revelation of St. John the Divine.

Dr. Thomas Ravis, Dr. George Abbot
Dr. Richard Eedes, Dr. Giles Tomson, Sir Henry Savile
Dr. John Peryn, Dr. Ralph Ravens, Dr. John Harmar

V. The Fifth Company of Translators at Westminster--translated all of the Epistles of the New Testament

Dr. William Barlow, Dr. John Spencer, Dr. Roger Fenton, Dr. Ralph Hutchinson, William Dakins, Michael Rabbet, [Thomas(?)] Sanderson

VI. The Sixth Company of Translators at Cambridge translated the apocryphal books.

Dr. John Duport, Dr. William Brainthwaite, Dr. Jeremiah Radcliffe
Dr. Samuel Ward
Dr. Andrew Downes, John Bois
Dr. John Ward, Dr. John Aglionby, Dr. Leonard Hutten
Dr. Thomas Bilson, Dr. Richard Bancroft
-Source www.jesus-is-lord.com...

Also LOOK AT THIS www.misericordia.edu... (If the illuminati own what today is known as the church this makes sense) because The Gospel of St. Thomas is Gnostic

"Gnosticism is ultimately a religion of redemption, with the emphasis of getting your divine spark out of the Earthly prison and back to God where it belongs. This came through knowledge. This knowledge was called �Gnosis� (gnwsewV, Greek for the same word.) "

"Gnostics almost universally heralded Jesus Christ as the bringer of this Knowledge"

"The real challenge for the reader of Thomas, specifically stated in its introduction, is to find the true meaning of each saying. Thomas is mostly oriented towards helping the reader find The Kingdom on his or her own. This, I believe, was perceived to be its true danger: the Gospel of Thomas encourages the reader to think for himself!"

[edit on 9/9/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I am telling you, learn about the NWO and the illuminati, and then read this whole Gospel... If you don't its no shirt off my back, this is for your own good.. as well as mine, because if we don't get more people on our side, we will all be the deceased.

educate-yourself.org...
-
educate-yourself.org...
-
www.gospelthomas.com...

join