It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Jacksonville fl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So I have watched this site for a few years now and have thoroughly enjoyed it, I consider it a more reliable news source than other ones out there. I have finally decided to join the fray and come out of the shadows, I am 39 years old, I grew up in the bible belt and was brought up southern baptist, I joined the navy and was stationed in San Diego Ca for a year and a half, long enough to open my eyes. I believe in UFO's, paranormal, love religious discussions avoid politics for the most part as admittedly I don't pay close enough attention to it.

I hope that I am able to contribute to the discussions on this board and possibly make some new like minded friends while I am at it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Welcome aboard

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Sound like a welcome addition to me.

I always have fun in Jax. Welcome to the melee.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Welcome aboard from a fellow Floridian.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
hi

awsome....you made it.....now you can recieve instructions for the machine we all have...it will be mailed 1 part at a time and you cant know what it is untill you have put it all together and press the big red button.....

glad to have ya

and we add 1 to the tally.....nice

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah. Never mind where you came from, what's your blood type????

Just kidding. Kinda....

Welcome aboard.

You can be the unofficial chemtrail spotter-outer for northern Florida. I have the low half covered

top topics

join