It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*another* Former Advisor: Ron Paul is NOT Anti- Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I did not say that if his name is on the ballot I will not vote for him, though.

I guess I should have said the Israel / Zionist Lobby is the Problem. rather than Israel is the problem.

The point being that if Ron Paul is knocked out of the race it will not be the Nebraska Corn-binders Association that caused it. It will be the Zionist Lobby that does.

We should not argue though because we really don't disagree on anything substantial.

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by BRAVO949
I would love to vote for Ron Paul but the Jewish / Zionist / Pro-Israel lobby is never going to allow him to run for president. They have been slandering him to this point and will find something to knock him right out of the race and if that does not work they will kill him without even the slightest hesitation.

I see people say this often and it makes me curious. What does anything you list have to do with your vote?

For starters, Ron Paul is running for President. So to say no people or group will not let him run, is false. He is running and he has run two other times.

Going on to say that because he is slandered and these same groups or people will just knock him out of the race anyway also makes no sense. If the goal is to get someone to not vote for Ron Paul, either by switching your vote to another Candidate or staying home and not voting, you are giving these groups/people exactly what they want. If the goal is to keep people from voting Ron Paul, it doesnt matter how you accomplish this goal. Not voting is just as good a victory as changing your vote to another because your goal is reached. As long as people do not vote Ron Paul, no matter what the reason, is what determines your success or failure.

You also mention if the above does not work, they will kill him. Well it is a possibility, but if that is a real threat why should it matter to you and what does that have to do with casting a vote? The fear of death should only matter to the person running for Office who faces that fear. Fact is, assassination should be feared by anyone running for Office and it is pretty well known being President can result in death. It is Ron Paul's decision to decide if it is worth the risk or not, not yours. Obviously he made that decision by running for President, only decision you have to make is who to vote for.

edit on 29-12-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join