It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready For A Obama-Clinton Presidential Ticket

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by jude11

Ron Paul supporters have no say in who Obama chooses for his VP.

Actually didn't say that at all so I'm confused on this point.

And I believe that Clinton would bring a lot of the Dems and Independents back that are looking for something new and exciting on the Dem ticket.

You would have to explain to me what excitement this would bring. It's no secret that Obama is selling out America and destroying the constitution while Hilary has War follow wherever she travels. I don't see the excitement and I believe many would see this pair as the end of the free World as we know it.

You talk as if the election is already decided, and already making excuses if Ron Paul loses. I think you are greatly over estimating his support.

I really don't see how you read that from my post. The election is far from decided but I do believe that people will do the right thing this time. Fool me once...

What excuses BTW? If Ron loses, there will be no excuse for the voters this time around. Period.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I don't think so...It would be a little like taking out a 10 million life insurance policy on yourself and naming Jack the Ripper as the beneficiary. Hmmmm

Although that is very funny what you liken it to
I totally disagree.

It's Sheeple strategy. Not Mensa mentality they're dealing with.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I wouldn't be surprised at all. I thought that in 2008. It's a game. It's strategy. Obama failed miserably so the only thing that he can do to save himself, is something radical. And that's: team up with a female. That will at least insure many female votes.

Hardly anyone votes for political platforms anymore. They vote for who looks the best and/or who they can identify with; i.e.

blacks=Obama
females=Clinton
wise ones=Ron Paul

You ask the average Obama or Clinton supporter: what do they like BEST about their candidate and I bet you, 9 out of 10 won't have a clue.
What a farce. The entire political system is on par with an E! Hollywood mentality.

edit on 29-12-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

You get a star from me, for calling me wise!!!!

But I am female his sorry butt is STILL not getting my vote and I really like Hillary, but he's just a deal breaker for me!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I've been saying it all year...Obama will dump Biden as his VP and bring in Hillary Clinton.

When I read your OP, I wondered if that was the deal. If I win, I'll make you my SoS for a term and VP for the second...

Obama-Clinton in 2012. It’s a natural.

I agree. The ticket would be unstoppable.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I think you mean Bill as vice-dude?

Nope. When Bill was the Prez, Hill was First Lady.

If Hill is Prez, then Bill would be First Dude

No telling who would be vice prez.... Maybe Al Franken?

edit on 29-12-2011 by kawika because: sixteen

edit on 29-12-2011 by kawika because: 245

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I agree with what FlyersFan said, now that would get my vote, but only if Ron Paul seemed to be losing right now, he's gaining so I will vote for him, even if he loses traction, I will still be voting for him, it'd just be a tougher choice there if what FlyersFan said came about maybe 2016? R P to fix things and those two to bring it all home...that would work.

ETA: Bill Richardson/Hillary Clinton I am referring to...can't ever seem to retain his name lol.
edit on 29-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
That would certainly chap Princess Pelosis' chaps. Me...what about MEEEEEEEEEEEE.......

Oh Lordy I can hear it now.....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

NWO is the paranoid conspiracy version of the logical progression to a One World Federation.

Call it whatever you like, to me it's the same crap...not worth doing and will be our downfall.
Don't really want to derail this thread either, but I also don't want to be working for 6 cents an hour, or my children working at 6 yrs old for said pay, too because everyone will have to work to provide even a 1/10th of a decent living. No TYVM, they can keep it as a pipe dream, but my body will lie cold and dead fighting it!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by USarmyFL
That would be bad.. She is the definition of Evil and is more more scary than O or any other candidate. She lusts for blood and power. I will never forget the video of her when clintoon was running, those brainwashing staring eyes of hers. Oh and the "we came, we saw, he's dead" wasn't to cool either.

"best quote:
"We( as if she was elected as first lady) can't give you a tax-cut; You wouldn't spend it "right"!..".'

Spoken While Bill was President
edit on 29-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

edit on 29-12-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
4 more years of Obama, followed by 4 years of Hillary.

I literally can't think of anything worse for the USA.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

There's NO WAY

Marxist meanness personified; arrogant to the max; her unroyal lowness; her hideous heinous would take #2 position

unless

1. the puppet masters ordered it on pain of termination

2. she KNEW they planned to take #1 out of the picture relatively soon.

link   
reply to post by kawika

Maybe I didn't catch the specific post you were responding to then, my apologies.

The thread itself, though, is about Hillary being VP, not president.

EDIT:
I DO like Franken, though. Don't know a whole lot about his policy views, but he seems to have his head on straight and means to do well at the job.

edit on 12/29/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
This sounds great!

Hopefully Obama will get offed and Clinton will take over.

I wouldn't count on that...that's like a totally big IF...it just wouldn't cut it enough for me to vote him back in, I'd sooner dine on nails!

link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

I do. Ron Paul.

I don't go backwards in time.

link   
28 years of either a Bush or Clinton in the White House (either VP or CIC)...with the last three(four) having a Clinton as Secretary of State is the definition of a political dynasty...do we really need to forget who has been trading places for the past three decades?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

The thread itself, though, is about Hillary being VP, not president.

We have extrapolated to first Hill as VP being a springboard to Hill runing for prez in 2016. Seems likely.
edit on 29-12-2011 by kawika because: 57

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
OMG NOOOOO !
"hildebeast" Worshippers?

Are you really gonna do this( "messiah"-thing) to us again?

link   
If this happens were boned...

DOOM.. lol

link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

I do. Ron Paul.

I don't go backwards in time.

Since we are headed off a cliff, going backwards won't be so bad.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join