It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not getting flags for threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Even though I don't usually create threads I have noticed that when I do and I receive flags they don't register on my avatar. Confused as to why.

My last thread got 3 flags yet my avatar still lists me as zero.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

I've seen it before with other "older" members. Mods can set it straight for you if you send them a little note...

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Hey man I'm not THAT old
, j/k.

Yeah I was a long time lurker and actually have an older account but for whatever reason the password problems preventing me from logging. Recently in the past 2 years or so I have been contributing a lot more. Thanks for the info, hopefully some mods will check it out and fix it for me. It's not a big deal tbh which is why I haven't brought the issue up before. Was just curious.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Test flag
here ya go....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Free flag for your misery

-SAP-
edit on 29-12-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I gave you one as a test also, still showing F:0 on my end, I'm sure they will sort it out.

I'm a firm believer though that what you put into your posts/threads are more important than the flags or stars you receive for them.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I have had a few of the more veteran members tell me they had a similar problem.

They reported it to staff and the problem was taken care of. I can't recall what they said the issue was.

But your best bet is to send in a complaint or maybe even U2U an Admin.... Or any mod really because they will all get your issue taken care of A.S.A.P.

Side note: I flagged your thread to, that way you have a few extra flags for your troubles once this is all straightened out.
edit on 29-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Yeah I've created 5 or so threads in the past and didn't sweat it. Still not sweating it but was curious either way.

top topics

join