It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Information Discredits “Racist” Media Smear Campaign Against Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Run Ron Paul reports:

At the same time the now infamous Ron Paul “racist” newsletters were released Ron Paul was publicly giving speeches decrying the racist drug war. Ron Paul stated that drugs should be legal and that drugs were illegal for two reasons. One of the reasons was (and still is) to create the means to target minorities for arrest and imprisonment by making their drug of choice illegal.

Ron Paul unleashes the FURY in this short clip from 1988.

It is simply impossible for someone to publicly criticize and work to dismantle the true racist elements in our society and at the same time be a racist.

The charges are false. Counter the smear campaign by sharing this video with everyone you know.

More information at HuffingtonPost.com

Additionally, the Huffington Post highlights a POWERFUL new ad by the Paul campaign that argues against the “racist” news letters. This is a must watch.

If the video takes a long time to load from YouTube, try changing the resolution to 720p.

edit on 29-12-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
When every attack aimed at you backfires and instead helps your cause, you know you have won, and will continue to win because the attacks will never stop.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
just look at the comments here
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Insane, plus there's alot of chatter that pro ron paul comments are being erased by HuffPo

Also wasn't his former campaign manager openly gay?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yes, MA. Kent Snyder was gay - RIP Kent - and Bruce Fein - current legal counsel - I believe, is jewish. So far Paul's had (backhanded) defense from Eric Dondero on the racist/homophobe charges - which then turned into outright attacks on his foreign policy - along with defense against Dondero from another former staffer (whose name eludes me).

I'm wanting to say someone in the Israeli government also defended him against charges of antisemitism, and agreed with his foreign policy (don't quote me on that as yet). He simply didn't keep an eye on the newsletters after a fews years and his full-time focus back on his medical practice once out of congress the first time, and some of the newsletter staffers had a stupid political ploy that has long-since backfired (but as I'm getting tired of repeating, is much less impressive when all the choice quotes are read in context or properly cited as external references).

And I won't even start on the knuckleheads over at HuffPo. Crikey.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

This whole thing is a textbook smear campaign, it's as clear as day. These newsletters have been brought up by the mainstream media before, so obviously they've known about them from at the very latest 2007/2008 when they started asking him about it.

Throughout this entire election, they're silent about the newsletters, and then right when he starts leading the polls in Iowa, they bombard him with this propaganda slander campaign. They were just waiting for the right time to strike like the snakes they are.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I agree completely.

Ron Paul is the most anti-racist presidential candidate in the history of this nation.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
wow absolutely amazing. Thats one of the best political ads I've seen in a while

top topics

join