It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: Would you quite like something to happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Like your butt lust? I'd rather think about all of the other options posted here. That was TMI if ever there was such. X_X

I would like to see the end of money. No more money for Planet Earth!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I'd like Yahshua (Jesus) to return to earth in 2012, it has been a very long time and we have never seen our King. It may have only been 2 days for him but it's been 2000 years for us.

He doesnt exist so lets not dreams false things, we have enough of that already

The OP was asking what we'd like to see in 2012, i replied if you don't like it then ignore it and keep your snide remarks to yourself.

kthxbai

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I know it may seem evil but I'd like to see some global catastrophe (hear me out first) or something of a large magnitude that would essentially bring Humanity closer together. Since almost nothing else seems to be working to get us together I would like something to at least give us a few years of peace and prosperity. I know it is probably bad of me to say catastrophe before peace but honestly it seems like that it would be the only way.

Also I want to see some aliens drop on by ^_^

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

That's your opinion pal, and you're welcome to it, but unless you can offer evidence to back up your claims, keep them to yourself.

As for 2012, I doubt the world will end, poles will shift or any of the other "prophecies", and then we won't have to wait long for someone else to give us the next date of impending doom.

Personally I would like to see all countries lay down arms and work together to better mankind, but I guess I will just order pizza and a film.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i'd like to see our benevolent galactic family
i'd like to see the death of money and apathy
edit on 29-12-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Deep down I want "something" to happen, because, admittedly, life is quite boring for me at the moment, however, if nothing happens, then I will be interested to see the collective "let down" that occurs, becuase many people are hoping for "something" to happen - If something happens or if nothing happens, the result will be interesting.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Curious how we all,mostly,want 'something' to happen.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Deep down I want "something" to happen, because, admittedly, life is quite boring for me at the moment, however, if nothing happens, then I will be interested to see the collective "let down" that occurs, becuase many people are hoping for "something" to happen - If something happens or if nothing happens, the result will be interesting.

I TOTALLY understand!! and yes, me too.

Something, anything to wake people up, to make humanity have to come together. In fact, I support a global society (NWO isn't a bad thing after all).

We need an extraterrestrial encounter....

archaelogical discoveries that force us to rethink our Human orgins ( like Ancient Alien evidence)

and not to sound morbid, but if most of us really really honest, we all like a little 'doom & gloom' excitement every now and then...

2012 will be EXCITING

edit on 30-12-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'd like Yahshua (Jesus) to return to earth in 2012, it has been a very long time and we have never seen our King. It may have only been 2 days for him but it's been 2000 years for us.

The OP was asking what we'd like to see in 2012, i replied if you don't like it then ignore it and keep your snide remarks to yourself.

kthxbai

O.k, you's are right i shouldnt of made such a ignorant comment. I apologize

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by strato
I'm hoping for a zombie apocalypse.

Want to be a zombie then?
Thats the thing about the Zombie apocalypse everyone assumes they are going to be the guy/gal who survives don't they, but we have all seen the films and normally only one or two people live in the end.
Although I would become a zombie (UK here no guns) I would like to think I would take a few down before I join the ranks of the living dead

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolidFaith
I know it may seem evil but I'd like to see some global catastrophe (hear me out first) or something of a large magnitude that would essentially bring Humanity closer together. Since almost nothing else seems to be working to get us together I would like something to at least give us a few years of peace and prosperity. I know it is probably bad of me to say catastrophe before peace but honestly it seems like that it would be the only way.

Also I want to see some aliens drop on by ^_^

You make a very valid point, and I agree with you 100%

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids

Originally posted by jrmcleod
I'd like Alien Disclosure...benevolent aliens though
, won't happen though, too much money to be lost if it happened...

Too much money?

Well if benevolant Aliens were disclosed, do you genuinely think the world crisis' we have such as famine, disease, war, oil, money etc would continue?

There would be a lot of rich people become very poor very quickly...no?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by iRunNaked

So many of us? If you mean people who visit sites like these then yes, but unfortunately, we are in the absolute minority. The sad fact is that the majority of people dont care. They are comfortable even tho they are being robbed, they are happy working for crappy wages in order to get their employers and their shareholders richer off their hard work. They are happy being brainwashed and dumbed down by the pointless MSM.

Nothing significant will happen by the general population. A small group of freedom fighters who will be labelled as terrorists and demonised might fight back against the corruption, but they will be crushed. This is not the movies, where a small group of good guys can overcome the odds and destroy a dominant, oppressive regime. They will ultimately be ratted out by their family, friends, neighbours, for money.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

There have been MANY events ALL AROUND THE WORLD, including in our OWN NATIONS that should have woken up the masses, but they STILL sleep. There seriously is no hope.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by ButterCookie

There have been MANY events ALL AROUND THE WORLD, including in our OWN NATIONS that should have woken up the masses, but they STILL sleep. There seriously is no hope.

Sadly, I have to agree.

Even when Japan experienced it 9.0 quake in March, the rest of the world was interested for a few days, but then it was back into the sheep-line they went....

We are too non-chalant about human life. We are even so bold and so arrogant as to say, "Nothing will happen in OUR lifetime", as if we are among some special precious generation, and that all others were just 'unlucky' or not special enough.

That's why I am honest when I say, sometimes, we may need a lil' 'doom & gloom" action; if nothing but to force us to realize that we are not special and invincible.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It could rain chocolate muffins.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join