It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In New Post, David Wilcock Rewrites History: Says Asians Built America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
David Wilcock's PART ll was a much anticipated post following a death threat issued to him after he exposed a 3.87 trillion dollar law suit that is being hidden from the American people. The law suit claims that the Asians are looking to be repaid for gold "lent" to the Americas to create the Federal Reserve.

In this new post, he also claims that America is what it is today because of the Asians and their willingness to lend gold. Wilcock claims that a highly placed Asian source (whom he is calling 'Jade Lion') has shared that the Asains secretly beefed up the American coffers following the revolution so the Americans could protect Asia from the out of control East India Trading Company amoung other things.

He claims that the American railroad was financed by the Asians--and they sent workers here to make sure the job was "done right." (These workers were called coolies or celestials.) Wilcock also claims there is another ongoing lawsuit against the US in which the Asian "Dragon Families" are trying to recoup gold lent to America to build the railroad. This second court case he refers to took place in a secret and anonymous world court that no one knows or has ever heard about.

While a fascinating story (you must read both Part 1 and Part ll), I am sure Part ll is going to take a lot of people by surprise, particularly those who are well versed in American and World History. Perhaps Wilcock does have a credible Asian source who just may be delighting in feeding him a new sort of history: One in which China has always been a source of power and ONLY with Asian Help were we able to grow from a fledgling country seeking independence to the power that we are today.

It's an interesting theory to ponder although I suspect it will enrage some people and fuel some interesting disussions.

Wilcock's credibility will also be front and center.

Here are some other claims Wilcock is making:

"We've already had over 400,000 hits, 1000 written comments and 21,000 Facebook Likes on Part One in less than six days. Tens of thousands of people are writing about this on their own websites, and the growth rate is at least geometric, if not logarithmic at this point." (I agree that this story was explosive.)

Part ll, he claims, " I want to focus in on the "Big Picture" that is now assembling as various insiders come forward -- with breathtaking new information"

The members of the NWO, he claims, "are miserable, feel trapped, and want nothing more than to escape -- and to be treated with love and respect." You have to "listen to them, understand them, find out what they want, what they need and why they have been hurting so much.And that's called love." (Right...even as they seek to to depopulate the earth, create economic disparity and hardship.....the list goes on...)

Read the article, think about our history and ask yourself.... "Could this possibly be true?"

Source: www.divinecosmos.com...

edit on 29-12-2011 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
he's as clueless as damn fulford when it comes to asia.. really wish theyd both get a grip on reality for a change...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Do you know for a fact that what Wilcocks is saying is not true?or just your opinion?
edit on 29-12-2011 by rollin76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Good ol' Wilcock...Just another charlatan in a long line of them. Every time he speaks, I smell the distinctive smell of four day old excrement.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If this man has one source it still isn't credible. For a university student in the UK you have to take at least six different historians point of view on things. This shows then a more complete story. For proof can never really be 100% evidence due to the perspectives of human reading it. This guy is sham, and I hope he'll go away very soon as his crap is ridiculous

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tea4One
If this man has one source it still isn't credible. For a university student in the UK you have to take at least six different historians point of view on things. This shows then a more complete story. For proof can never really be 100% evidence due to the perspectives of human reading it. This guy is sham, and I hope he'll go away very soon as his crap is ridiculous

I can see more than 6 sources, with youtube videos, statements, names and even the legal document itself and all, in part 1. In part 2, there are also a few sources, although not as many. It sounds plausible, at least, you gotta give him that. Even though the story itself is extraordinary of course. This, to most people, is an auto-disqualifier, apparently.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
David needs to get a syphilis test quick. I truly believe he is delusional and clinically insane. Penicillin could save his life and bring him back to reality.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I never know what to think about anything Wilcock says. I'm more inclined to think maybe what he says is true since Bill and Kerry from Project Camelot seem to like him but either way, it isn't really crucial information.

I think Wilcock has it bad with his looks, it looks like there's something wrong with him. Whether that's just his face or some sort of evil intention coming through, I don't know. But I'll listen to him, take in more possibilities to this crazy world. I certainly don't go telling people I know like it's fact, it's kind of more like fun stuff to think about yourself.

So thank you for putting this together, I don't usually look for his stuff myself as I often assume it'll cost me.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Those cunning Asians. They deliberately allow European powers to carve China into colonial spheres of influence to distract them from their plan to send massive amounts of gold to North America, where they secretly build a railway system disguised as slave labor. To lull the European powers into a false sense of security, they allow the Americans to pen them into ghettos which they periodically burn to the ground. Brilliant.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

I think Wilcock has it bad with his looks, it looks like there's something wrong with him. Whether that's just his face or some sort of evil intention coming through, I don't know.

He does look like a youthful Professor Moriarty, doesn't he?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

You asked if it could *possibly* be true, and I say yes. Whether or not it really is true will be determined in the next few years if we go by Wilcocks timeline.

One thing is for sure (for me)- ancient history isn't what mainstream claims it to be. And modern history is written by the winners, so we will most likely not know that truth either.

But, like you said, definitely an interesting story

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
This second court case he refers to took place in a secret and anonymous world court that no one knows or has ever heard about.

How convenient. In a stunning turn of synchronicity, I just convened and concluded a secret court proceeding that found Wilcock to be guilty of First Degree Wackdoodlery.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I lost respect for Wilcox when He acted like it was pretty much a FACT he was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce in one of his early interviews over at Project Camelot.

OK , He implyed matter of factly there's a good chance he is. He didn't know for sure.

I happen to like Bill and Kerry individualy and collectivly. There early interviews were great, even the Wilcox interviews.

People change under the spot light in different ways. When you write your own publicity, you have a tendancy to believe your own press clippings.

I'm not saying everything Wilcox says is bunk, because I don't believe it is. Theres always a part of the truth in his "stories or claims", he just has a habit of distorting it through his looking glass.

Good post.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Good, now we can blame everything on the Asians.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wilcock is right about one thing - Asian gold has been used to create the current American state. Before and during WW2 Japan was busy looting Southeast Asia and China. Tons of gold were stored in the Phillipines but the Japanese were unable to bring it back Japan due to the American naval blockade. The Japanese furiously attempted to hide it all for later retrieval by burying it in various places. This is how Ferdinand Marcos became so filthy rich.
The US managed to recover most it secretly has used that money to finance CIA activities, sometimes called the "enterprise". It has also been used to covertly control Japan and is IMO, the"ruthless conspiracy" that JFK alluded to.This why no claims have been allowed to be made against Japan for anything done during the war lest the truth be exposed. A very good book called "Gold Warriors" explains it all in great detail.

I gotta read this just for pure entertainment value.
Somebody is pulling Wilcocks chain but good.

ETA: After reading the entire interview I have to admit there is good deal of accurate historical detail backing some of these claims. Fulford mentions the gold stolen by Japan and this story ties in to another that details the financial crimes associated with 9/11.
I would love to believe this story to be true. Are there actually sane leaders left out there putting humanity first?
After the underground bases demolition story Fulford is certainly putting his entire credibility on the line, Wilcock too for that matter. If these don't pan out both these guys will be working at Walmart.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I just recently started investigating wilcock and fulford.There must be some truth in what they are saying or are complete nut jobs.Does not say much for project camalot if it is bs as they seem to believe.I guess time will tell.Unfortunately it will be to late by then.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

posted on 29-12-2011

After the underground bases demolition story Fulford is certainly putting his entire credibility on the line, Wilcock too for that matter. If these don't pan out both these guys will be working at Walmart.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

It's been a couple of months since

Dumb Reports on DUMBs

So let's review and see which Walmarts Wilcock and Fulford are working.

Good news for their fans. Walmart must have rejected their applications. They are alive and well spouting more and more unprovable, unverifiable "take-my-word-and-don't-look-behind-that curtain-Dorothy" garbage. er, truthfulness
. Life's a bitch when you have the burden of "trusted sources", when you are "so overwhelmed about the news of the sheer number of bases that have now been affected by this campaign that I burst into tears. "

Damn, David's heavy shoulders heaved when he informed us "I don't know how long it will take for the results of all this to be public for everyone, but it most definitely appears that the Old World Order are being forced to surrender by the same ETs that have systematically protected us from nuclear holocaust."

Sorry, I can't continue. I'm getting all phalemmed up inside.

Really.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What were the Americans supposed to do about the east india trading corporation on the other side of the world in the 18th century? Would have made more sense to spend those resources back home.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
What were the Americans supposed to do about the east india trading corporation on the other side of the world in the 18th century? Would have made more sense to spend those resources back home.

Even better consider this, if there was such a super conspiracy and they wanted to affect change with regards to the East India Trading Corporation, why wouldn't they spend the money in the British Parliament which had the ultimate authority over their charter?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same David who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join