It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a star moving...?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

Never stated I know all the answers but stupidly of certain subjects on here shines like a beacon

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight, since man seeks a creator you reason that there cannot be one? You really thought this out didn't you? So please elaborate, because I don't see the reasoning here.

a reply to: wmd_2008

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: craterman

Ah, I see. Someone so self absorbed and narcissistic that they think that they can declare there is no God

Actually NO.

They said Man created God not that there is No God.

God exists, in the minds of men.

Self absorbed and narcissistic,

who posts stuff like this quoted below other than a narcissist

This entire universe is NOT what you think it is. It's kind of exposed on the quantum level. It is a created world, and it is made as the creator made it, not the way you'd like it or perceive it. I know this must be disturbing to a materialistic, worldly person, but it is just the way that it is. I've seen enough to know for a fact that it is true. No matter what you might think you know.

I have read enough to know for a fact that what .......

ah never mind.

I think your words and what you call others paints a nice picture.
edit on 7-11-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008
I've seen many times those so called stars, moving across the night sky.They can look faint yellow and usually go from sky and dissapear in seconds.They can be also stationed,but usually they are bigger.These are definetely UFOs and who tells you otherwise, they are probably alien themselves

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Whoarewe

A few weeks ago i had seen such things, stars dont twinkle right? i had seen some other stars that dont twinkle in the night.
edit on 19-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
If it doesn't twinkle,it's probably UFO.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtap66
reply to post by againuntodust

Years ago I got home late from work one night, and sat down on the lawn to have a smoke (cigarette, for the record...
). It was a beautiful, clear night and I was looking up at the stars when I saw one move. It moved quickly and fluidly to the side, before stopping on a dime. Then it moved back. Suddenly, 3-4 other "stars" all moved as well. Their movements were rapid, but incredibly smooth. They zig zagged across the sky, moving in straight lines and tight circles for several minutes. Soon, they one by one began to just disappear, as if they simply "winked out".

These objects definitely weren't planes or helicopters. They made absolutely no noise.

I can confirm something similar to this.

My cousin years ago around late 2000s told me he was watching the sky one night with a friend and noticed the same star they saw just sitting there amongst others. And then it moved quick but smooth and stopped. Shifted, in a line and stopped.

One night afterwards, I was with him and we sat and stared at the sky. He’s like “just watch you might start to see all kinds of things”.

Sure enough I saw some star amongst others just sitting there for awhile. Not thinking much of that star and it just shift to the left. Quick fluid shift and stop. I looked over to my cousin without saying a word and he looked at me with a smile that he saw it too. And later it kinda just blinked out.

I remember it kinda startled me inside for a second because it felt like I/we were out matched and felt intimidated. Like as if it knew we were watching it and it faked/side stepped.

It wasn’t a satellite. Those move continuously. This was a star that was just sitting there stationary. And side stepped.

I’m thinking if it was anything extraterrestrial, it may of had the sun shining on it from an angle. As in why would it be lit to expose itself. Then again, shouldn’t it have some technology that won’t have glare on it?

What it is I don’t know. But I definitely saw it with my cousin as he did with his friend prior. As you did too.

(shrugs)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

The validity of these claims are at the very least questionable. Viewer be warned.

If you're interested in this kind of stuff I would like to present to you a time traveler from the year 2063. He explains how these craft are trying to get to our 4th dimension.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join