<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2

Originally posted by Vandettas
Isn't it impossible to see a star move?
2nd Line

Precisely! Thought it seems at first glance a star … in terms of size (very small light)… but suddenly it can start moving..that’s why is so freaking amazing.. sometimes you have to have lot’s of patient to see, because, when you stand in a place with no light’s around… you can see 10 times more stars then if where in place with city lights… and because of that… of the innumerous small stars that have to pay attention you may think that the stars are moving…but of course it isn’t star’s, it’s something else… I truly don’t know for sure what they are… but they move with different directions and velocities and incredible, they mix little curves with strait lines etc .. erratic movement.

Education is the key
edit on 12-12-2012 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

You made your point already... I’m starting to think you have a clear agenda here... one of this days I will debunk your theories with all testimonials that were made here... must of the sightings described have nothing to do with satellites ... you still think that only you can distinguish a movement from a satellite / aero plain from other thing that moves random or erratic (that can go instantly fast or slow can go right or left can shine or fade etc)

Education is the Key

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've seen something like this before myself.

About 10 years ago I was sitting in our hot tub with my old man, looking at the stars. He pointed out what appeared to be a satalite. Now, we're both space buffs (he has a 10" Celestron Schmit-Cassegrain) and are quite used to watching satalites traverse the sky.

As we watched it move in a straight line, it suddenly made an abrupt 90 degree turn on a dime. It's speed never changed, but we both sat there with out mouths open.

Clearly nothing we know about can move that fast and make 90 turns on a dime. We concluded that yes, it was a UFO (unidentified flying object).

To this day I have no idea what it was I saw.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

I have seen the EXACT same thing! I thought it didn't look anything like a UFO you see in movies and tv, it looked just like a star, but moving back and forth and zig-zagging in the sky. I thought maybe a satellite, but what sort of satellite would move back and forth and zig-zaggy? They just revolve the earth don't they?

Anyways, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that's seen this too.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
hey dere i m from new delhi, INDIA.....i would like to say that this is totally real because i saw the same phenomenon. On 25th August 2014 at around 8 p.m. i was in my balcony n i looked up in the sky just like that, i thought i saw something moving but i ignored then again the same thing happened. After that i stared at the stars constantly for few minutes n then an amazing thing happened, it was looking like a star only (white dot) n it started moving left right up down at a great speed..n then it disappeared for some time but after that it appeared again suddenly out of nowhere...i didnt know how to react to this...but it was amazing to see that. The same thing happened the next day but this time it happened early morning before the sunrise when its a bit dark at around 4.30 a.m.....i can say it is a UFO

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join