It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a star moving...?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2

Originally posted by Vandettas
Isn't it impossible to see a star move?
2nd Line

Precisely! Thought it seems at first glance a star … in terms of size (very small light)… but suddenly it can start moving..that’s why is so freaking amazing.. sometimes you have to have lot’s of patient to see, because, when you stand in a place with no light’s around… you can see 10 times more stars then if where in place with city lights… and because of that… of the innumerous small stars that have to pay attention you may think that the stars are moving…but of course it isn’t star’s, it’s something else… I truly don’t know for sure what they are… but they move with different directions and velocities and incredible, they mix little curves with strait lines etc .. erratic movement.

Education is the key

edit on 12-12-2012 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

You made your point already... I’m starting to think you have a clear agenda here... one of this days I will debunk your theories with all testimonials that were made here... must of the sightings described have nothing to do with satellites ... you still think that only you can distinguish a movement from a satellite / aero plain from other thing that moves random or erratic (that can go instantly fast or slow can go right or left can shine or fade etc)

Education is the Key

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've seen something like this before myself.

About 10 years ago I was sitting in our hot tub with my old man, looking at the stars. He pointed out what appeared to be a satalite. Now, we're both space buffs (he has a 10" Celestron Schmit-Cassegrain) and are quite used to watching satalites traverse the sky.

As we watched it move in a straight line, it suddenly made an abrupt 90 degree turn on a dime. It's speed never changed, but we both sat there with out mouths open.

Clearly nothing we know about can move that fast and make 90 turns on a dime. We concluded that yes, it was a UFO (unidentified flying object).

To this day I have no idea what it was I saw.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

I have seen the EXACT same thing! I thought it didn't look anything like a UFO you see in movies and tv, it looked just like a star, but moving back and forth and zig-zagging in the sky. I thought maybe a satellite, but what sort of satellite would move back and forth and zig-zaggy? They just revolve the earth don't they?

Anyways, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that's seen this too.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
hey dere i m from new delhi, INDIA.....i would like to say that this is totally real because i saw the same phenomenon. On 25th August 2014 at around 8 p.m. i was in my balcony n i looked up in the sky just like that, i thought i saw something moving but i ignored then again the same thing happened. After that i stared at the stars constantly for few minutes n then an amazing thing happened, it was looking like a star only (white dot) n it started moving left right up down at a great speed..n then it disappeared for some time but after that it appeared again suddenly out of nowhere...i didnt know how to react to this...but it was amazing to see that. The same thing happened the next day but this time it happened early morning before the sunrise when its a bit dark at around 4.30 a.m.....i can say it is a UFO

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: againuntodust.......unare correct they are moving...it started 2010..... Look at the star sirius...it is moving and changing colors....remember those who say different are trying to convince u its an optical illusion...especially online...they don't want you to know why those stars are moving....the world has taken a turn for the worst ...not an alien or UFO person but those are not stars...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Doesn't it tell you that if so many people have seen the exact same thing making the exact same patterns when looking up in the sky at night time that you all have something similar....I call them eyes.

The human eyes are not designed to distinguish objects hundreds of miles away and it is merely a coping mechanism of the eye.

I believe in ufos/aliens but if you are all describing the same event in locations all around the earth...maybe it might be the common denominator...The human eye. I have seen this in the skies also but the movements seem to confined

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...[/url]
A beautiful example of the limitations of the human eye through evolving

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nixie_nox

Ummm, as a long time observer of satellites if the OP's description is correct... they arent satellites (i mean he did mention movement in circles after all), not saying they are UFO's as in alien craft either. We just wont know but flippant remarks like this are stupid.

But all we have to go on is the OP's eye witness testimony and as such we'll never know except for them personally. If truthful then yes they are UFO's in the literal definition of the acronym.

We can all and should be skeptical but not like that.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: againuntodust
I looked up into the sky last night and saw the stars. Then I saw one start to move. I thought maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me, but I kept watching, and it was definitely moving. It moved across the sky, then left, then right, then in circles. I thought maybe it was a plane? But it looked just like the other stars, not a plane, and planes went by so I know it wasn't a plane. I then thought maybe it is a space station or satellite, but that can't be since the thing was moving left, right, straight, in circles. At the height this object resided, it had to be moving VERY fast to be moving as it did in the night sky. I'm clueless. I researched online and others have seen this same thing. Has anyone else experienced this and do you have any explanations?

edit on 10-5-2015 by coombsyjay because: I went away to skeggy last weekend we couldn't smoke in the caravan outside I was looking at the stars I called my misses told her what I was seeing as I did this the moving star flashed bright almost as if it was letting me know it was aware of me watching it my partner came out and also saw it then four more started to move change direction she got paranoid and scared that we was going to get abducted and went back inside me being me wanted a ride in a spaceship lol This was no optical illusion I know what I seen first thing that entered my mind was the watchers there will be skeptics but seeing really is believing.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: againuntodust

Alright mate ye I've seen the same thing 3 times in my life first time I was out camping at the age of 7 then at the age of 18 then last last year when I was 22 the first time I seen it there was two things moving in the sky by each other looked just like stars I through there might be planes or satillight but cudnt be cuz planes don't move like this and they having flashing colour lights and satillights wouldn't move like that to n the send and third time I seen it was just one star there moved really quick going left to right in circles and then went back on them selfs and was moving really strange the time there was two in the sky they moved together thing left and right and so on then went different ways and just dissapered to this day I still think it could be UFO or like aliens I know it's made to think that but for years I've always wanted to know if other people have seen this I don't no what to think

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Probably the XB-37 which launched 2 days ago...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I see this almost every night walking home from work; I've watched one move all the way across the sky and just disappear out of no where It was moving in such an odd pattern I've never seen anything like it. Imagine how a heart beat looks on a heart-monitor machine that was the pattern it was moving in across the sky. Now there was an even crazier incident that happened last week with my two little brothers who witnessed as well. We were out skating and we saw the same phenomenon but the star was really bright and as it was moving very slowly I picked out a white light reflecting downwards but as I stared at the white light there was a green and a blue color morphed in with the light it was definitely a UFO my little brothers that are 12 and 7 years old even picked out the odd color reflecting off of it. Last week my little brother asked me if I believed in aliens before this incident I said to him there's your answer.

NOTE: I am from La Crosse, WI there is a lot of strange activity in this particular area check out this video www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-6-2015 by tripscu1t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

i see these all the time,,would like to talk more about this my friend
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Not sure of this thread is still live after this long. Me and three friends were out having a smoke in the garden(northern Ireland) one of them has a thing for looking at the stars and planet, next thing he says there's the space station so we followed it for a couple of minutes. Then we seen another two moving so it couldn't have been the space station station. We also seen three split from eachothe. Think it was the 6-7 total we seen! No flashing lights just like stars. Any idea what it is? Couldn't have been an illusion if we all seen the same thing?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I had the same thing happen to me, but a little different...
me and my two friends and sister were out in a hay field, sitting on haybales, talking about stupid stuff. I got to the point where I just got really uncomfortable so I started laying on my back and looking up at the sky. and then it happened, I thought it was a star at first and it was the haybale moving, but then I sat still for a minute or so and saw it move, clear as day. it was like it was playing around in the sky, doing loops, triangles, circles, South to West, North to South... I told my friends about it and pointed them to it, they founded it. at first my sister (who was the first person that came over) said I was being crazy and it wasn't moving, then I said, "sit still for a bit, you'll see it." she did as was told and then told my other friend to come over and see it. long story short; they all thought I was crazy until they saw it for themselves. but the strangest thing wasn't any of this... it was that they stopped moving when the rest of the stars came out. it was like these not-stars were trying to blend into the sky. it was probably who of the weirdest/creepiest things that we have ever seen. oh, and we made sure that we were all seeing the same thing, we said "okay, point to the way it's going" and our fingers were like dancers; all in unison. I don't know what we saw, but I know it wasn't satellite, plane or helicopter. this only happened yesterday so I might go check again tonight, but the thing is that once all the stars came out then it went away, and we are busy tonight. I'll try to back out again, but might not turn out.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I've seen something like that but it moved right with like a stream behind it then it moved left then up, down in circles and split up and did the same thing but they had streams behind them what could it be?😧😅

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I Once thought it was a plaine.

But no the star moved. Then it stopped.
But the next day I wondered after a while.
(Of also previously wondering.) I forgot.

But it aligned it self. Like a triangle.

Guess it was a shooting star. None the less.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I call them "Moving Stars" and have been watching and researching them for years. I live in Australia on the Sunshine coast of Queensland and have an overhead view of the milky way. I see on average 1 per minute, they have travelled in formation, nearly collided, disappeared, become really bright when communicated with like something has a massive spotlight on you.
I felt communication was not safe.
Never seen them go in circles (Thank God) but jaggardy/wavy lines.
They are not satellites because satellites only go in one direction, these go in every direction.
They are NOT aeroplane's or other light aircraft, no flashing, no noise, too high up.
They may be DRONES! I can not rule this out. Human operated drones in those numbers is equally as scary as UFO's.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join