It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Brings Iranian Soil Samples to Washington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Soil samples ?

How do you suppose they got those ?

Mossad maybe......Hmmmm.

Just when a Mossad official is saying Iran is not really a nuclear threat.

Different faction I guess.

Israeli officials say "Time Is Up".

'The Daily Beast' reveals Israel brought Iranian soil samples to Washington to show time is running out for solving the nuclear threat.

Israeli officials are again warning Washington that time is almost up, and that the Iranian nuclear threat is growing stronger -- this time based on soil samples collected near suspected sites.
Investigative reporter Eli Lake writes this week in an exclusive report published in The Daily Beast that a delegation of Israeli diplomats, IDF officers and intelligence officials raised the issue at a meeting in the U.S. capital during the annual "strategic dialogue" conference earlier this month.
Israel's presentation on the Iranian nuclear program included intelligence based on soil samples that indicated the Islamic Republic is building secret reactors to produce nuclear fuel.
Moshe "Boogie" Ya'alon confirmed in a December 24 speech in Jerusalem that although Iran probably did indeed suspend their nuclear technology activity in 2003, they resumed the drive to produce an atomic weapon by 2005.

Tik Tok goes the Clock

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

this time based on soil samples collected near suspected sites.

This is such BS.

Soil samples from ``near`` outside ``suspected`` sites means Iran is soon to have nukes?
Lots of conditional in there...

What proof do they have it even COMES from Iran? Are they sure they haven't got soil samples from an Iranian uranium mine?

The whole thing is bull. Hell Israel could have enriched a bunch of Uranium at home and claim they have found it in Iran.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
How do you suppose they got those

By going over and digging in the sand like any other researcher.
Don't think I'd trust the samples though. Everyone has an agenda.

BTW .. I like your 'false flag warning system' signature.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
How much more desperate can you get to justify the annihilation of Iran?
Helllllp!! We found some sand that might be, possibly, perhaps connected to the Iranian nuclear agenda, and this is new and groundbreaking proof that they are preparing to lash out against Israel.

What a bunch of balder-dash.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So how is one to prove where these soil samples came from?
Israel is, itself, a nuclear state and the number one intelligence infiltrator in the U.S... They didn't even have to go into Iran to get this dirt, all they had to do is go out back!

This is laughable...
edit on 29/12/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Israel is, itself, a nuclear state and the number one intelligence infiltrator in the U.S... They didn't even have to go into Iran to get this dirt, all they had to do is go out back!

This is laughable...

""They didn't even have to go into Iran to get this dirt, all they had to do is go out back!""

Yah, but that soil out back would have a special glimmer to it.

It would be "Special Chosen Soil"

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

This is laughable...

And that right there should be a big hint to the lay-person who's even slightly aware of the dis-informative, and heavily, underhandedly biased media corporation. Well stated and pointed out.

Originally posted by xuenchen

It would be "Special Chosen Soil"

Ha!! Also very well said, lmao.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Etheraeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I have been all over these threads, and can't believe I haven't asked this question.

Ok, lets say the intelligence is right, and Iran is making a bomb while hiding it.

What do all of you anti American /Israel people say then?

Some may say they have a right to the bomb.... So does Yemen also? How about Cuba? Venezuela?

Why can't everyone have them? Lets all have nukes..... oh wait, lets get rid of ALL nukes...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
this story reaks of problem reaction solution.

show the public you have soil samples, etc... then the public will scream for action.

WHY AREN'T YOU ACTING? THEY ALMOST HAVE THE BOMB!!!! lolz...

so stupid, even if the sample were real, ITS FROM OUTSIDE THE REACTOR, which means the first statement about it being real, is FAKE.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Suibom1974

But this isn't "what if there was a bomb", it's soil samples that are meant to, somehow, prove what has otherwise been unprovable as of yet. It's the premature incrimination through the media, of a country who hasn't been conclusively proven to be manufacturing any nuclear weapons, to legitimate to we the sheeple, that an upcoming strike on Iran is the right and just thing to do. Why else would all this new revelatory information about 9/11, and Iran's correspondence with Al Qaeda be brought to light. And how exactly does this history-changing information go unnoticed until this, seemingly opportune time for the ulterior agenda a lot of us have come to terms with?
Something fishy going on here, and that should be pretty obvious.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Can,t really say I believe these soil samples as they could be from anywhere.

But when Israel tells me Dionne Warwick and her Physic Friends say Iran has Missles..... it,s go time.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suibom1974

I have been all over these threads, and can't believe I haven't asked this question.

Ok, lets say the intelligence is right, and Iran is making a bomb while hiding it.

Some may say they have a right to the bomb.... So does Yemen also? How about Cuba? Venezuela?

Why can't everyone have them? Lets all have nukes..... oh wait, lets get rid of ALL nukes...

The answer is complex. Of course no nukes is the best policy.

Iran and America/Israel are all part of TPTB.

The financial networks tell the true story.

Iran has much assets overseas.... Iran Net Foreign Assets

Many of those assets are "frozen" in quotes.

Why send "freezable" assets overseas?

Unless you have an agenda and ties to the London/New York financial network.

please read:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Superficial answers perhaps, I will find posts with details later.

edit on Dec-29-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Suibom1974

This is all about an oil pipeline that needs to pass through Iran & they probably wont play ball.
Considering the situation at the moment how did mossad/whoever get into Iran to aquire said soil samples?
Iran have a right to develop any technology they choose to & it isn't anyone else's buisness.
Israel have nuclear technology & bombs!
Why all the worry ?
I haven't seen any country use a nuclear bomb yet except the USA. (Japan)
America should stop being the Jewish puppet.
The whole world would love you (US) then.
I do not advocate any kind of persecution of Israel either!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This is laughable...

You do realize that forensic science can actually prove what regions of the earth this soil came from right? Right down to the very nation it came from, simply by analyzing the elements found within the dirt. I can assure you, dirt from the U.S. would look very different than dirt from Iran and even dirt from Israel. I am sorry but this is a fact. That soil can be proved to come from Iran as easily as scientists can take a look at your blood and figure out what blood type you are.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by supamoto

This oil pipeline fantasy, is exactly that, a fantasy, put into print, to make the US look bad.

The same pipeline was supposedly the reason we went into Afghanistan.

Provide proof of this pipeline, or please stop spreading a blatant lie.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
cough cougtht USS Liberty 2.0 incident cough cough
edit on 8-1-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
How Israel got the samples??

They just hired a Iranian to collect them.

Do you really think everyone in Iran is honest and for $25,000 would not collect samples.

likely they found a Kurd from northern Iran that hated the government to collect them

You can tell where any dirt is from by analyzing the minerals and pollen in it.

The US government did a geological survey of Iran back during the shah's rule years ago.
So there is samples to cross check with
edit on 8-1-2012 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suibom1974

Why should I be anti-american if I say it is none of the USA's business if Iran as nuclear technology.
I note that the USA is not getting rid of its nuclear arsenal, oh no you guys desperately want to nuke Iran.
It is the religiously fanatical christian right extremists that seem to demand this action. No different to the fanatiocal religious Islamic extremists really
If the USA said to Israel - you are on your own, we might somewhere.

new topics

top topics

join