It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders Nader appear on Ore. ballot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A circuit court judge has overturned a decision by the Secretary of State that was going to keep Nader of off the Oregon ballot. As expected, the Oregon Democratic Party has said they may appeal.

Oregon is typically a liberal state, however, in 2000 the election was much closer between Bush and Gore. This can only help the Bush campaign. Wow, two months before the election and already talk of court action.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
why does the Democratic party not want Nader to be in the race. I thought America was about freedom of choice, not Freedom of whom ever the Democratic party wants you to vote for. I remember when Ross Perot took votes away from the first Bush President. Bush lost his re-election, but everyone got to vote for who they wanted. I think this just shows that the DNC really do not believe in fair elections. They want to rig it so that only thier candidate wins.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Three cheers for Republican machinations.

I'm convinced someone's gotten to Nader and threatened him. There's no way he'd be running in this, of all, elections otherwise. What would you do if some shady bastard let you know that if you didn't play ball he'd take out your loved ones one by one, sparing you, of course. It can happen.

There isn't anything these Rovian devils won't do.

new topics

join