It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Things Survival: Show 36: Cold Weather Survival and Finishing Up Every Day Survival !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ba07808fc03.jpg[/atsimg]

Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 8:00PM EST

illustrial.net

The gathered a panel of hosts, include Military Veterans, Mountain Men and just plain old Hillbillies, with a combined experience in Survival of over 100 years!!!!!

Your Panel

JacKatMtn
Semperfortis
Ahabstar
12m8keall2c
Asktheanimals
Advisor
Bear Truth and
David Wendell of Bushcraft On Fire

We will be talking about Cold Weather Survival and finishing up Every Day Survival. Tune in folks for this very topical subject!!

So TUNE IN THURSDAY @ 8:00PM EASTERN via illustrial.net and give us some listeners while you learn and expand your knowledge along the way. And if you have not checked out our YouTube Channel, stop by and watch the videos we have up. And be sure to leave comments, hit the like button or subscribe as you feel is appropriate.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Cold weather survival is right up my alley!!
If it weren't for the warm weather up here in Canada lately,I would have a few trips under my belt already.

Last year I learned that it is good to cut channels in the snow to catch air to feed your fire.
I got sick of having to blow my fire back to life so I made air catchers with snow.

The coldest I have done so far is minus 21 but I intend to beat that this year.
Seeing as I am from the great white north...it makes me wonder if cold for you guys down in the US,is different then what we up here consider cold??

Good luck with the show guys!!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Thanks for posting your Youtube link, lots of great information. I notice that your cold weather show 36 is not listed, I am looking in the wrong spot or is it not posted?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

That is because it is going LIVE in 30 minutes

Can't future post ....... Yet

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
9 minutes until LIVE!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
hey guys I'm listening to the show and wondering what you think the best way of getting around 10k calories in your system is under an emergency winter survival situation.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I only got to hear the end, where you were talking about home invasion, i want to say thank you so much for this information,

only yesterday afternoon this happened in suburb, we keep all of our security doors locked ALWAYS. but im always frightened this could happen to us.

Daylight attack alarms neighbours

NEIGHBOURS are outraged after a 61-year-old man was left hurt and shaking on the floor after a terrifying home invasion in broad daylight yesterday.

So i wanted to say Thank You once more, though i would love to hear the full show.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I just wanted to add this here due to it being a home invasion.

Blanchard woman shoots and kills intruder.

young woman calls 911 before shooting intruder

love and harmony
Whateva

new topics

top topics

join