It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pride Prejudice and Zombies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin has become Pride Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahamr-Smith.

For Christmas we had a zombie theme gift giving. Zombie pajamas. Zombie t shirts. Zombie apocolypse survival guide. Zen with Zombies book. Zombie hunting liscense. And the book Pride Prejudice and Zombies.

It was a hoot. You have to either read the original first or see the old movie first to fully appreciate the fun in the book. The author also did 'Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter'. That was REALLY good! It was cleverly done.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Great book. As you said, I believe there are others - they may even have their own section in Waterstones. Praise indeed!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I love that book!

Going to have to search for the Abe Lincoln one now so thanks for the heads up!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
There is quite a few books with the horror twist. Along with Jane Slayer

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Zombie fact I learned ..... more zombies are 'born' on hard rainy days then any others. Know why? Because the ground gets really soft and the newborn zombies have a much easier time digging out of their graves.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I was given this two years ago. I haven't read it yet as I know nothing about the original story. This thread has gotten me going a little bit so I'm going to have a look-see around(I live in a library) and try to find Pride and Prejudice. If not I'm a gonna have to get a new card at the library and get it there.

Couldn't have given me the Abe Lincoln book that needed no introduction, no, that's too easy, gotta give me the one based on a classic I've never even read about, let alone read. At least last year the family asked me what I wanted and I didn't end up with more jackets(who needs a hundred jackets when they live in the desert?)

My reading list grows longer every day. At least I do finish a book once in a while but that list is starting to get really long.

top topics

join