It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes a real woman?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Damn... guess I don't fit anyones definition of a 'real" woman.

Most guys just seem to want the young and often self centered Barbie doll wives over women like me. I'm not a model, but I'm a former military officer, licensed doctor, and have a good grasp of how to survive in the real world and/or wilderness. If (or when) it all hits the proverbial fan, we'll see how far that trophy wife gets you.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

Hey not all of us want the trophy wife you know, in fact nothing turns me off more than the celeb look, they all look the same.
I go for quirky unique looking girls and then find out what their personality is like, If they can make me laugh they will do for me

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

off topic...
I used to dress up as a clown!
Full face make-up,I had a red wig,I wore a black tophat,red converse sneakers,
and a bicycle horn to toot at people.I didn't wear a regular clown costume,I
had to wear clothes that were appropriate for my job.
The last time I dressed up as a clown was in halloween 1997.I do have a picture
but I am holding my grandbaby in my arms,who has a clown costume on too.
I didn't have my red wig anymore and I gave my red converses away,my bike horn
was broken but I still had the hat.

All that and you are pre-menopausal?

You are a real woman!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~

Damn... guess I don't fit anyones definition of a 'real" woman.

Most guys just seem to want the young and often self centered Barbie doll wives over women like me. I'm not a model, but I'm a former military officer, licensed doctor, and have a good grasp of how to survive in the real world and/or wilderness. If (or when) it all hits the proverbial fan, we'll see how far that trophy wife gets you.
You sound like real woman too.

I'd hafta meet ya to be sure though.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

She does but she sounds like she could kick my arse
been a battered husband once lol

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Uhmmm?

What makes a real woman?

Oh thats EASY ... you just have to be the SPOON wielding Mother of any of TPTB!

Imagine spanking those backsides!

Personal Disclosure: Failing that ... become or conversely get yourself an Aussie sheilah! You know it make sense!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok. So this is my 2 cents.

A real women can find a man, and dependent on who she wants to be she will be. Its adaptability. A women can change into any mood, and a man can change that mood, whether a friendly loving women, or a raging, angry one.

I have been in relationships with people and I didn't recognize myself. I changed into what they wanted, and didn't care about just being me. After a while I had time to reflect and realized that I did not know who I really was.

Since then I have been myself, and decided to stay alone. When I had time to reflect, I realized that I wasn't happy with settling, or being someone else. I was happy with waiting for what I thought would bring out the best in me, and me the best with who ever I decided to be with.

This IMHO will make both of us happy. I have a lot to offer, and I am looking for someone that can give as well as receive, love, respect, space, communication, and most of all....... compromise! And lets not forget, lots of laughs, and lots of ahhhh you know what I mean

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I feel the same way as you, been single for 5 years now. I go on the odd date just as mates but I really don't need a lady, I can do what I want when I want, leave the toilet seat up, walk around in my Y-fronts all day, drink beer for breakfast without anyone nagging me

I have grown as a person in this time and I am loving it

Gosh my life is ace

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Finally an easy question. Took me years to figure it out but I finally got it. A real WOMAN is a female that will not try to change you nor is she jelouse. I have been with the woman I am with now for 5 years. I had gotten tired of all of the nuts crazy jelous women and told her when I first met her.
" I do what I want when I want. I wont cheat and I wont lie but If i want to go fishing I WILL go fishing. If I want to get drunk I WILL get drunk. If I want to watch football I WILL watch football. You get to keep all the money you make. If you dont make any you dont get any. I get to keep all the money I make, If I dont make any I dont get any. You have your bank account and I have mine and we NEVER mix them. If you EVER raise your voice to me wave bye bye because there are no second chances. If you EVER get jelouse wave bye bye because I do not want a relationship with an immature child. These are the rules, this is who I am and I will NOT change. If you can deal with this then we have a chance, if you cant lets not waste our time."
We have been togeather for 5 years and we have NEVER had an argument. THAT is a woman!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

Never wanted a trophy wife personally. My lady isnt a trophy wife but she has a high IQ and is adult. If you dont have a guy they are out there but I personally dont know any. My opinion is that you have to wait till their hormones calm down and they start thinking with the correct head. Of course a guy with a 100IQ probably isnt the best pick so sometimes a compromise must be made. Sometimes the older guy that isnt as good looking and has both common sense and intelligence are the best choice but sometimes not the man you are most attracted to. Depends on what you want in life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join