It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes a real woman?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Ok Iam asking the same question which was posted asking us what made a real man but the other way around.

For me (twice married, twice divorced) I seem to go for Redheads who are nut's, I don't go for any other type.
Both of my ex's were like this.

So a real woman for me has to be a Redhead,Nut's,Can't cook.(Not mentally ill btw just that special kind of nuts that only woman have, you know what I mean fella's
)

Both were the spitting image of my dream girl here Lily Cole.(which caused a massive row when my 2nd wife found pic's of my 1st wife and she thought it was her)

Oh and I forgot boobies

lets keep it safe for work if you post any pics.

Here is the other thread what makes a real man
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh and lady's don't get angry with us men for what we write in this post, you are all wonderful odd creatures which us men can not/would not live without.
edit on 29-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
[snip]

a slap from chuck norris?

personally, i reckon it's a stepford wife.

i know the traditional woman model has been de-popularised by the msm but to me they rock hands down!

edit on 29-12-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
i know the traditional woman model has been de-popularised by the msm but to me they rock hands down!

You mean those cliche-women who watch Soap Operas, listen to Justin Bieber and they only things they know are cooking and cleaning, because they are suppressed by guys who say "Let me handle this, i can do it better" or "You have no clue, go to your kitchen"? Yeah, they really 'rock'

You know, for every stupid comment i get because my interests are so "weird" and more like "typical for guys", i'm glad i've never been one of those brainless, useless cliche women, who skirts and don't know what's going on in this world.

What makes a real woman? Individualism. Be yourself, like what you like and don't go 'uuuuh that's nothing for a woman" or "i shouldn't enjoy that because i was raised like in the 15th century"

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
My women.

Doesn't go spend £100 on some jeans, she spends £25 and put the other in pot.

She buys practical things, meaning when we have money, it doesnt enable us to spend it on something that doesnt matter, like a new car - shes had the same car for 4years. dont replace what isnt broke

She doesnt plaster her self in makeup to benefit the people who dont matter, and realizes that beauty comes from the person.

She understands that purchasing things doesn't define who she is. What defines her is how she understand life, her natural responsibility as a women, parent and a lover

She has a very good career, but isnt driven by money - she understand saving means more than flaunting.

She understands that our child needs the education that we didnt get, so we save for her to be able to go private school.

She understand that yes we argue, but the way we get through these times is talking to each other, not bitching to our friends and saying things we'd regret on facebook

She understand that yes we have been together for a long time, to say we're so young (24/23) (7years) and as much as people say things get dull, she understands through effort and understanding each other, nothing will ever begin to get dull.

My women is the best thing to happen to me, she gave me my daughter, which is equally as much the best things also.

Could honestly think of more but id start crying. joke...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I will say that ovaries make the woman real.

IMO the existence of those ovaries make a lot of women seem nutty in most men's eyes.

Testes make us men seem nutty to the ladies.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I guess a real woman would be one that is confident and happy with herself, so doesn't feel the need to get fake body parts, therefore becoming a "fake" woman. As well as being content with herself and her own interests, so doesn't need to castrate and control her man or be clingy....which will drive said man away every time.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Wow great post, you haven't got red hair have you?

Yeah never understood the fake body parts, nor loads of make up. Less is more.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Actually...yes
Well, red-ISH anyway. Thanks. Seriously though, I see so many women like that who make their husbands MISERABLE. So sad!
edit on 12/29/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I guess a real woman would be one that is confident and happy with herself, so doesn't feel the need to get fake body parts, therefore becoming a "fake" woman. As well as being content with herself and her own interests, so doesn't need to castrate and control her man or be clingy....which will drive said man away every time.

Meeeeoooww!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

IMO the existence of those ovaries make a lot of women seem nutty in most men's eyes.

I disagree, some women don't have them, doesn't make them any less a woman.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So,you want a real woman and not some actress look a like...
A real woman is usually about 50 pounds overweight,is pre or
post menopausal,has breasts that hang down to her belly button,
uses a putty knife to apply her make-up and has several wigs in any
color or style you like.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Originally posted by butcherguy

I disagree, some women don't have them, doesn't make them any less a woman.

More accurately, it doesn't make them any less a person, makes them less a woman.

Try having your testes removed, you will find out that it actually does make you less a man.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I have never owned a wig in my life.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

“Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”
― George Carlin, When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by butcherguy

“Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”
― George Carlin, When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?

2nd

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

The items that describe me are...
the 50 pounds overweight.
the pre-menopausal.
the breasts,mine are not down to my belly button,just the dinner plate.
I don't wear make-up
I haven't worn a wig since the last time I dressed up as a clown.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Clown...pic's or It didnt happen

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Clown...pic's or It didnt happen

Ditto.

I wanna see the pics too.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
"What makes a real woman?" Someone who can dye her hair red to suit your fancy, cook from scratch, clean up after herself and her man WHILE sick with flu-like symptoms, make beautiful babies and discipline them through adult-hood, reconcile her differences with yours and everyone else's, and work part-time if necessary to help her man out once in a while. Anything else is just a toy.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

off topic...
I used to dress up as a clown!
Full face make-up,I had a red wig,I wore a black tophat,red converse sneakers,
and a bicycle horn to toot at people.I didn't wear a regular clown costume,I
had to wear clothes that were appropriate for my job.
The last time I dressed up as a clown was in halloween 1997.I do have a picture
but I am holding my grandbaby in my arms,who has a clown costume on too.
I didn't have my red wig anymore and I gave my red converses away,my bike horn
was broken but I still had the hat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join