It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chavez: U.S. May Be Behind Leaders' Cancer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

My vegetables reminded me of the CIA poison dart gun. The Bulgarians had ricin tipped umbrellas but they were behind the poison dart gun.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
While I would not discount the possibility that the CIA , or other alphabet agencies in the USA might have had a hand in the current condition of some south American leaders, I would also say that some of the comments on this thread, about the US having a well documented assasination regime in place are valid.

However, it is fair to say that the methodology in this case, seems more of a Russian signature to me. Thier agents were responsible for the murder/assassination of Alexander Litvinenko in London, by way of radiation poisoning. They dosed him with polonium-210. When the British applied to have the accused perpetrator extradited, they were refused. The accused man, one Andrey Lugovoy, was never sent to defend himself.

Although I understand that the method by which these cancers might have been developed is very different to the way in which one might deliever polonium-210 to a body, the general feel of the crime seems to settle more neatly on the side of Russia than America. Bloody yanks just blow people up with obscene levels of collateral damage (this probably has nothing to do with the notoriously bad shots that nation produces...).

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Truebrit, true Tottenham lad here and I didn't riot either; please look at my previous video. It is about the Church Commitee looking at a CIA dart gun used for assassinations.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Do you have any intentions of answering my questions about your incorrect statements, or should I pose the questions in a shorter, easier to read version?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Reading quite a bit about evidence and proving statements here. My thought is that we can not get straight answers on our own conspiracies much less foreign conspiracies. Would not be surprised if true. But the agencies involved are so good at smokescreen the truth is hard to come by. One of these days, after the SHTF, maybe we will have access to a big building full of files and aliens in pickle jars where we can find the truth. But for the moment, it is elusive. We can only speculate and provide bits and pieces of circumstantial evidence.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
maybe we will have access to a big building full of files and aliens in pickle jars where we can find the truth.

That is what happened in Libya when the Libyans went into the secret police buildings and found files showing that Gaddafi was working with the CIA for years and he was a torture franchisee!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Oh I am not in any way saying that I do not think the CIA are a bunch of murderous gits when the mood takes them. I am just saying that in terms of methodology, the idea of giving someone cancer deliberately seems more of a Russian intel approach. When uncle sam decides you have to die, things tend to take seconds or less, not weeks or more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join