It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survive elenin/ 2012/ nibiru for just 35 grand. Lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
But hurry itll be 50 grand soon

www.terravivos.com...

Okay dont worry this is not an advertisement for them.

Im just wondering if any of you would really buy something like that?
For somebody well off financially it seems like peanuts really..
but my question is, in an actual extinction level event disaster, are their bunkers going to be any use at all?

They claim they have enough supplies for a few years underground, but come on most major events last for donkeys years.
Didnt the last major ice age last for thousands of years?
I mean isnt it worse knowing that when supplies run out you will be screwed, a far worse than a quick death from a huge tsunami comet impact?

Not that death is nice at all, but im just saying that they seem a bit of a scam to me.
Most major tragic disasters would probably come instantly, so how would a purchase say in texas, or canada, or even overseas have the time to get to his shelter in the U.S?

Your thoughts?

edit on 29-12-2011 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Not sure why you included elenin in your title..? you are aware it has been destroyed? as for nibiru..

This is just people making money from fearmongering... it used to be sex that sells.. now its fear..

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I'd certainly choose death over spending a year in an underground echo chamber with 79 other slobs, but I'd love to have my own shelter.

I always said if I won a huge lottery ($200+ Million), the first thing I'd do is have a redonkulous underground shelter built... but it wouldn't be as weak as this one. 20 feet underground and only 2 feet of concrete? If someone ever really wanted into that thing, it would take nothing more than an excavator and less than 24 hours. Hell, give me a weekend, a pick axe, and a shovel, and I'll be the 81st person in that shelter.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

Prices subject to change. Soo right before anything happens. "oh we need 500k now" so the elite can survive. If this is for real. Lol the poor will pay 35k to get e project going and when something happens they wont get in.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
someone is taking this thing seriously tho lol.

which is slightly worrying.

It wouldn't surprise me if these things are still government owned

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Members need to only arrive before their facility is locked down and secured from the chaos above.

Yeah fat chance if something where to happen, you´d get a 24 hours warning...

From who? The government sure wouldn´t admit something such as that would happen, as it would inflict panic in the populace, inciting rebellion and anarchy and risk upsetting their own plans with the DUMBS.

And if it didn´t come from the government, who would take the warning seriously? No one does so far, despite all the surmounting evidence of something going down.

I´d say this is just a scam to get some extra money, since the Elite already got their places booked in there anyway, while the common dude is welcome to donate those 35k and die in the inferno when the time comes. Hey, it´s more supplies for them right?
edit on 29-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This makes me remember the scene in 2012 where the workers on the ship and the other people outside are left to die but the americans convince everyone that its inhuman. Then "Frau Merkel" says they´re gonna open the doors and everybody is happy (ok they lost a ship or two but who cares)

new topics

top topics

join