It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian officials in town of Nazran claims to have captured a "Bigfoot"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Is this for real?? I don't know - but it's new news and it even has 2 videos further down the page.

Anyhow, I thought people here would like to at least know about the Russian claim...

The creature was caught by border guards and brought to a zoo in the village of Surkhakhi Nazran after a hunter saw the creature grabbing one of his sheep and dragging it into the woods. "I can tell you that an animal like a gorilla, about two feet [or two-meters, 6.5 feet (according to translation of first paragraph)] tall, dark in color, presumably a female, is very large. Gorillas usually relies on the front hand, and it stands upright like a human. Snarls and produces strange sounds," said the Minister.

bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

edit on 29-12-2011 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'm having trouble with your link...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ovumcranium

Sorry.

Should be fixed now.

J.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

yes the article says it' s as fake as hell.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DblxJ

That's one man's opinion. Matt Moneymaker of the BFRO. And he may be right too.

Still, I'll leave it for people to decide for themselves..

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

well at the 41 second mark when the apparent big foot rocks side to side his skin moves like a loose fitting costume.
Personally I say it is fake, but I am no big foot expert

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
We'll just have to wait for footage of this animal in captivity. Although if it indeed has been captured we should only study it for a few weeks and then release it to its natural habitat.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

well at the 41 second mark when the apparent big foot rocks side to side his skin moves like a loose fitting costume.
Personally I say it is fake, but I am no big foot expert

I'm leaning towards fake too.

Why is the creature always in shadow in it's cage? You can't see any detail.... suspicious...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The only thing that adds credibility to this is that a news crew was called the scene, would they risk the costume falling off while the news crew was there? I don't think so.

Normally with most fake cases, we're made to wait for "scientific confirmation" of a hair sample, and then we never hear anything about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I'm sorry but that video even looks fake. The first pic is awful blurry for today's technology. Looks like something shot in the 60's by a cheap camera. Then the video footage looks to much like the movements of a man. But what really ices the cake is the cheap looking gorilla suit. Come on, who can't tell that's the same suit from Aaron Russo's Trading Places? The part where the dude puts on the gorilla suit then gets caged up and "cuddled" by a real gorilla? Yeah, that suit.

This was some amateur, and I am a-m-a-t-e-u-r hoaxers who happened to have gotten very lucky to even have their footage aired.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'm afraid I'll have to back the "hoax" side on this one at least until something far more substantial comes out. That video of a fuzzy shadow in a cage just isn't going to cut it. Something seems off.. My gut says to me ''Girl in ape costume. Now, where are those pistachios?" I would love to be proven wrong..

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Glad they did not shoot it. Will make a great reality show. Bigfoot wife swap.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
guys you know that link could be spyware or a trojan or anything

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I just laughed so hard at that, I think I tore myself in places that shouldnt be mentioned.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

the " evidence " is a text book example of how to waste time playing with a camera

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
never seen something so ridiculous..

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
What is this? The Russian version of the Onion?

That is probably the most pathetic Bigfoot video I've ever seen.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Nah the protesters capture Putin that's all.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
You would think if it was real and they had it in a cage, they would at least zoom in on it once to show what it really looks like.
But I guess that would show that it's really an idiot in a suit.
I was so excited when I clicked on this thread. Thanks for the let down. And the laugh too I guess.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

guys you know that link could be spyware or a trojan or anything

Hi Mary,

Suggest you switch from Windows to Ubuntu or any other Linux operating system software to avoid such concerns. www.ubuntu.com...

K

top topics

<<   2 >>

join