It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chavez Says U.S. Is Giving South American Leaders Cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Source

Just caught this item in the US section of the Daily Mail UK, what's interesting here is that cancer is so wide spread I'm now wondering if this is a more common occurrence than we know about. Yes there are many causes of this disease, or should I say condition? Is there a weaponised version of cancer that can be unleashed onto those who fall foul of the powers that be? Thank goodness for Cuba and it's advanced health care system!
edit on 29-12-2011 by cyoshi because: HTML live links error, just discovered the site has it's own way of doing this.

edit on 29-12-2011 by cyoshi because: Punctuation error

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Just read this same article moments before i read this, was thinking the same thing. However there are so many ways to get cancer that i suppose a link between the type of cancer they all have would need to exist before 'finger pointing' begins. You could weaponize other things which can cause cancer from exposure though. Amusing article all the same.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Interesting. How would they be getting the cancer though?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
HOW???????????

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I don't think it would be too hard to aim some kind of microwave emitter at the thyroid gland and knock out enough healthy cells to cause a free radical run away effect, then again it could of course be an anti US propaganda statement.....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It sounds a bit far fetched, but the United States has conducted research into assassination-weapons which simulate natural causes of death.

CIA Whistleblower talks about Heart Attack gun

Also remember, the strange polonium-poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko.
en.wikipedia.org...

Looking at the C.I.A. past record, I believe US agents would dare to use carcinogenic substances against high profile adversaries. The funding for bioweapons research has increased drastically since 9/11 and political leaders have not been ashamed to express their willingness to use bioweapons against enemies.

And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.

www.newamericancentury.org...

It is certainly possible to produce malignant tumour cells in a laboratory and simulate metastasis by injecting tumour cells into the bloodstream or lymphatic system of an unwitting target.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Drunkenshrew because: typo and grammar

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

OK yes that is rather frightening.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

I make a motion that cyoshi and Chavez are immediately granted honorary Gold Contributor status on ATS.

Chavez blames the US for cancer among South American leaders, although they are listed as well or in remission. Of course, this was just part of the plot to lull South American healthcare providers into believing they can easily deal with anything the US throws at them. Then, when they're lulled, the US will hit them hard about a year from now. Sometime in December, 2012.

Cyoshi shows a good understanding of how these things work.

I don't think it would be too hard to aim some kind of microwave emitter at the thyroid gland and knock out enough healthy cells to cause a free radical run away effect,
There, a plausible method of delivering the cause of the cancer. Hasn't Chavez spoken at the UN prior to his cancer? Well, the US could have pointed the emitter at where they knew he would be standing and aimed it at the proper gland.

But to show that he is not closed minded cyoshi allows that there is the possibility of maybe another alternative:

then again it could of course be an anti US propaganda statement.....
I truly expect that things will be more lively around here now. Just the shot in the arm that the conspiracy threads needed. Welcome aboard.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The idea of using cancer for assassinations is not new. Lee Harvey Oswlad's killer Jack Ruby claimed to be the victim of such an assassination-plot.

As far as South American leftist leaders go – there was allegedly also a "Get Castro with cancer” research-project conducted in New Orleans. Allegedly Lee Harvey Oswald's girlfriend Judith Vary Baker has claimed to be involved in this project.
www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

There is an interesting book about cancer causing viruses available on amazon.
www.amazon.com...

But the use of cancer for biological warfare predates even Castro, Ruby and Oswald. During WWII the Nazi-scientists conducted biological warfare experiments in the concentration camps. One such scientist was Kurt Blome. Blome had an interest in the "military use of carcinogenic substances" and the use of cancer-causing viruses. In Project Paperclip Blome was later recruited by the US.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Thank you for you kind words!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
*****UPDATE*****

It turns out that Cristina Fernandez, President of Argentina, and one of those mentioned in the OP, did not have cancer. It was a false positive.

Fernandez does not have cancer.

One less success for the CIA?

new topics

top topics

join